Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Coach of the year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry Dallas

May 8, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
just have to give a shout to the boys who went to the island for poco i know one of the guys missis was due. but as for the rest of the guys who let there team down and the valley league down your a bunch of fcuking clowns. props to the boys with heart. cliffy they dont build like they used to. lol

Thanks for the shout out. It was always going to be a tough game but to have guys on the team bail out days before made it all the more difficult. Gorge are a good, good team. Going over with 11 and Harry having to play in net was going to be tough. But the guys showed a lot of heart and I think earned a bit of respect for going over there under the circumstances. You're right, No Finish. They sure don't build em like they used to. Provincial cup game, against Gorge, on the island. And it's the furthest thing from some peoples minds. I guess life just passes some people by. Thanks again Tak. You guys are a great bunch of guys and were pretty supportive of this whole thing when it was all going down the other night.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
it looked like it was thay way for a while towards the end of the season. geu and poco in the past have had some heated battles and its one you look for once the schedual is out. i know some of the guys and the coach were gutted when they could only get 10 out against us for the sx cup its a shame, there is some decent guys on the poco roster

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
again, KJ- you need to include smilies and such to keep your PT clean and cool...
You said:
The ever present threat of a head but doesnt keep them in line?

You should have posted:
The ever-present threat of a headbutt doesn't keep them in line? :D ;)

~NotPissTakeDevelopmentallyChalleneged ;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So...back to this are we?

It is my opinion that if one requires a smiley face to recognize a piss-take, he may in fact be TTP Retarded. That DOES not mean the rest of us need to lower our standards to that class. Excessive use of the smiley is as retarded as the inability to recognize a smiley-less piss-take in itself.

Therefore- and no disrespect intended- but you and KJ are both TTP retarded.

Big bag: you must be finished filling in your Provincial Game sheet by now.

Pitter patter...Happy Friday...fcuk off, I'm busy.

:)

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
... or at least spell "butt" correctly, as to erase any misunderstandings, whether folks are in on the pt or not.

~unsure if an emoticon is needed/warranted

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach of the Year............... Tank Shutt,leading the "old " Surrey Heat to another season of respectability.The dual role of coach/keeper gets my vote! Recently given a new pair of keeper pants with a built- in net between the legs to protect the 5 hole!!
He's apparently bringing them to the next FVSL meeting to model them.Patent owned by
Andy L!!!!!!!!! Great job Tank,looking forward to a "garage playoff party?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0