Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Coach of the year

Status
Not open for further replies.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll have to say Ghouse wins this one as winning two cups at different levels is very impressive.

Honourable mention has to go to Bluebird as he's turned a team around (GEU) from the basement to a respected group that no one takes lightly.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Id have to say BlueBird as well. Brought in literally an entirely new group and turned what was a complete non contender GEU, into a 4th place team. Actually beating ACBC in league standings, and also getting into an SX semi final.

Yes ACBC won both cups, but overall I think had a very inconsistant year.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Would have to be Ghouse or Mike Wagner.

Mike because he took the Langley team that is perhaps not as skilled or pacy as the other teams and yet won the title by 7 points (I think) because his team is the hardest working, most disciplined group of guys that all pull in the same direction and gut out points and wins when required. They just do the job.

Ghouse because his guys took their first turn in the Premier Division and established themselves as a team to watch. They also pulled down the silverware in the Knights and Pak cup, and loosing by half a Ryan Canavor Haircut in the SX Cup Finals. ;) Hi Ryan :D

At the end of the day I have to give it to Wagner because they won the league, and didn't have any controversy surrounding points deductions due to erroneous paperwork etc regardless of whether points were returned or not.

Close call but Mike Wagner gets my vote.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
All you did KJ was manage a FVSL D2 team that played under potential all season and come up shorter on points than most people would have thought. ;)

but we did have bounce-fresh uni's :D

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
So what does he give you?

Muckers

I was taking the piss. Speaking of shopping it is time to see you again do you have any sandals that are smaller then size 17?

I shop where all muckers shop baby.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Rangers Coaching duo of Friesen+Mannion gets my vote.

They took a bunch of us slow, old, overweight guys and won promotion into Premier. Quite the challenge!!

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Rangers Coaching duo of Friesen+Mannion gets my vote.

They took a bunch of us slow, old, overweight guys and won promotion into Premier. Quite the challenge!!

It only means sonething if you actually accept the promotion otherwise you're still a Div 1 team.

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
How does the actual coach of ACBC (AFC's old coach,forget his name. a nice man...) feel that not one guy from his team has come on here to give him his props?!?
Ghouse is a manager more so then a coach, no???
Nice group to not even come to the real coaches defense:rolleyes:
I guess he doesn't have the authority to hand out free haircuts and back waxes so no love for him from his group.
Anyone???

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
How does the actual coach of ACBC (AFC's old coach,forget his name. a nice man...) feel that not one guy from his team has come on here to give him his props?!?
Ghouse is a manager more so then a coach, no???
Nice group to not even come to the real coaches defense
I guess he doesn't have the authority to hand out free haircuts and back waxes so no love for him from his group.
Anyone???

no finish

May 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
just have to give a shout to the boys who went to the island for poco i know one of the guys missis was due. but as for the rest of the guys who let there team down and the valley league down your a bunch of fcuking clowns. props to the boys with heart. cliffy they dont build like they used to. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0