Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CAT [FVSL CAT] Results and Banter - November '04

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya like APPLES?

Big T said:
KR - your just crap on the field so why would i comment on your play, it would be a bloody waste of time......oh yeah the whole transvestite thing was a nice way of saying you need an extreme makeover .... send ABC your pic :D

Keep up the good work !! :knvb:

Is that all you got? Even Cryuff is more original than that he made me chuckle a few times, ABC?
Who died and made you king ttper...last time i checked knvb was still the cnut. You won't comment on my play on the field yet ya just did there slick. :rolleyes: Unfortunately for you my bench warming crappy play kicked your div 2 squad in the teeth on friday. :p
Sorry though I had no idea i was expected to be Jerry Seinfeld on here excuse me while i prepare my material. It's a good thing your brilliant posts have me rolling in laughter. Lets looks at some of them...i need a makeover? O...K, What kinda man tells another man he needs a makeover? This is not queer eye for the straight guy... :p. What are you checking me out, what you don't like my nose? my eyes? how about my ass? No wonder you keep bringing up transvestites. Take your extreme makeover, your quality hilarious posts and shove em up your ass i'm sure you will enjoy it.

How ya like dem apples?

ND does RULES! :knvb:

Frevo

Oct 5, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Apple Pie

Knight Rhider said:
It's a good thing your brilliant posts have me rolling in laughter. Lets looks at some of them...i need a makeover? O...K, What kinda man tells another man he needs a makeover? This is not queer eye for the straight guy... :p. What are you checking me out, what you don't like my nose? my eyes? how about my ass? No wonder you keep bringing up transvestites. Take your extreme makeover, your quality hilarious posts and shove em up your ass i'm sure you will enjoy it.

How ya like dem apples?

YES!!! That was Awesome.

Frevo

Oct 5, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well ladies it's halfway through the season... and not a whole lot has changed. After insisting that noone would be able to tell until halfway through the season... what do you bastards think of the way the tables look now?

# Team PTS
1 North Delta Lions 20
2 Peace Arch United 18
3 Whalley Rangers 15
4 Chilliwack Rapids 14
5 LUFC United 14
6 GEU Ultra 12
7 DMU United 11
8 PoCo City Dominion 9
9 Sikh United Lions 1
10 GN Sporting Club 0

Is it STILL too early to venture guess' for the end of the season, or do some of you have major turn-arounds planned for the second half. Granted some of us have games in hand still but looking at the tables the way they stand, I'd say that that's pretty fair. The teams that are top five have been the harder teams to play against.
Still waiting to see this new GEU team... as far as the rest go;
LUFC busts hump all game and FEEL hard to beat with the exception of showing finish. It seems like if you can run with them and grind it out that just scoring a couple may be be enough.
I'd say the same about Whalley with the addition of "if you can endure the pain" mixed in there somewhere... although while playing they do give you the sense they're able to score at any given moment.
PAU, showed us what it's like to defend at all costs when their midfield started dancing forwards pressing us... dangerous attack and patient D.
ND, really looks to have all their strength in the midfield as that's where we spent most of our game with them going back and forth. Trying to get some momentum is hard against this clutch and grab defence.

In the second half I've got to think teams will start finding ways through ND after having one look already. Maybe try some disguised "kick-and-run" strategies. But WHO will come out on top?

Belfast

Oct 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
KR & Big T -all this talk about fuge packers then Cryuff chimes in with nose firmly up Knight Rhiders ass with the classic "Yes that was awesome". Huh what the ....?

Rivermouth

Oct 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Belfast said:
Rivermouth, even if you where given your two easy wins (according to you guys in the Wack), you would still be tied for second with the lions. So I guess talk is cheap !
Ah...yes...but not as cheap as my last girlfriend. Weren't you looking at my last post?!

Hahahah :D

Never said anything about "easy", but now that you mention it...yeah, I guess it would be easy...if you say so? Yeah! Easy...

Thanks man, for noticing!

As I overheard some Rapids Alumni say; RAPIDS RULE!!!

:D :D :wa: :D :D

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
KR, not a bad retort :rolleyes:

At least that was an attempt.....but can't beat your post of the week where you taught us all how to use the quotes.....yes, yes great to see that you can twist my thoughts and make it seem that I am interested in you :rolleyes: Anyways, you bore me and I grow weary of this back and forth..... I have lost all interest in conversing with an idiot.

By the way, from all accounts of Friday's game both teams were crap, so don't go around celebrating like you won the Pak cup now.....your contribution to the win from all accounts was negligible, good thing that your mom taught you and your pet dog how to chase the ball cuz thats all you did the whole game........I'm willing to bet that you'll be going down whether it be in the 9th spot or the 10th spot.

BigTthinksheisKINGpisstaker :rolleyes:

PS - I think cryuff is funny, he just needed some help breaking the FAQ bot syndrome. :D

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Belfast ,

Do you know when our game is re-scheduled for ???

SUFC plays GN tonight at cloverdale turf. Its one on one battle between Kokanee and Big T.....I gonna eat that midget......or toss him over the fence for good measure. :D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC busts hump all game and FEEL hard to beat with the exception of showing finish. It seems like if you can run with them and grind it out that just scoring a couple may be be enough.

It seems like that is an acurate description of us right now. We've deffinitely dropped some points we shouldn't have...only PAU handled us. With a few bounces going our way in the second half, we could be top of the table. At times, it seems it can also go hard the other way.

Get On With It

Sep 20, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN 5 SUFC 3.

I'll let the boys tell you about the game before I give the accurate unbiased account.

Cheers!

bigTthrowsnomidgetoverthefence.
onemidgethitshimself. NICE!

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Ya like APPLES?

Big T said:
Anyways, you bore me and I grow weary of this back and forth..... I have lost all interest in conversing with an idiot.

By the way, from all accounts of Friday's game both teams were crap, so don't go around celebrating like you won the Pak cup now.....your contribution to the win from all accounts was negligible, good thing that your mom taught you and your pet dog how to chase the ball cuz thats all you did the whole game........

BigTthinksheisKINGpisstaker :rolleyes:

My dog died thanks for bringing that up :(
I bore you? Funny how your takes lack any creativity you always end up just calling me some name. I feel as though i'm arguing with some drooling kid as he leaves school early at 2:30 on the little bus. "You played bad and and...you're an idiot" Get some creativity :rolleyes:
I thought you weren't at the game on friday? How would you know how i played :eek:

I hate repeating myself but...
Knight Rhider said:
Unfortunately for you my bench warming crappy play kicked your div 2 squad in the teeth on friday. :p

Coventry

Oct 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Battle of the Basement!! GN def SUFC

Being an observer at the game last night at cloverdale athletic, i didnt get a chance to see BIG T throw kokanee over the fence...or any other midget for that matter.
In the first half it was all us. I guess because SUFC wasnt expecting a good game?? i dont know. But after the first half the score was 3-0 GN. At the start of the second half we came out of the gates on a mission and popped two goals in the first 15 minutes or so to make it 5-0. And i think not even 10 minutes after it was 5-0, SUFC scored a nice flicker goal that went into the bottom left hand corner. I guess the thing i respect about them was that they didnt quit. With about 20 minutes to go in the game they made it 5-3 and that was the closest they came.
Ya i know... i know im just sitting here waiting for all the excuses of how we had this guy and that guy. But it was pretty even in the sense of pick up players. We had 5 premier guys and one of them (Mutts) only played for 15 minutes. And we had 3 U-21 guys.
From what i recall and correct me if im way off, SUFC had 3 premier guys playing and 5 U-21 guys. Pretty even if u ask me.
Plus three of our goals were scored by CAT players...so go figure. Well all i can say is that we celebrated our first victory in GN CAT history on tuesday night and it felt good. :bronco: SUFC is 0-3 vs GN teams so far this year and i hope there drought continues against us. :D
BIG T i really didnt see much of you on the field...how come? If i recall you were playing those rare minutes on the left side of the field directly across from the midget himself ..Kokanee. Didnt see no midget flying over fences like u promised. But then again thats probably cuz u couldnt pick up the fat little guy...kokanee is a chunky little monkey!!

And to all a good night...

p.s. "The Incredibles" is a wicked movie!!!

Red Dragon

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No offense to all you fcukers in the CAT League but honestly, I see no team competing with PAU'S CAT TEAM :eek: . Clearly the class of the cat league and would probably win the Div 1 open if they were in it :D . Love watching them play...bright future for the PAU Premier having young up and comers that are with our club. Kudos to the PAU Cat team and I predict for the remainder of the regular season, PAU Cat wins every game by at least two goals. No other cat team can play with these guys when they bring it... :wa: :wa: :wa: That's how you debate ;)

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Battle of the Basement!! GN def SUFC

Coventry said:
Being an observer at the game last night at cloverdale athletic, i didnt get a chance to see BIG T throw kokanee over the fence...or any other midget for that matter.
No midgets thrown but he was running scared ......I couldn't believe that he slapped himself to the ground trying to get me carded ......i swear its true.... that is most stupidest thing I have ever seen. SHOCK-ing !! :eek:

Ya i know... i know im just sitting here waiting for all the excuses of how we had this guy and that guy. But it was pretty even in the sense of pick up players. We had 5 premier guys and one of them (Mutts) only played for 15 minutes. And we had 3 U-21 guys.

From what i recall and correct me if im way off, SUFC had 3 premier guys playing and 5 U-21 guys. Pretty even if u ask me.

Since you brought it up and I wasn't going to use that as an excuse I'll just display your inaccuracy for everyone.....GN Premier starters playing last night....Kenny, Kevin, Mutts, Kokanee, Ravi, Rob....well thats six and then you had guys that do play prem with you ....Harbir for one and one of the backs. Kevin setup 4 goals and mutts scored one....please tell me your Cat guys generated the goals..:rolleyes:

Kudos to you guys for bringing out everyone....we had one SIGNED Premier guy out....I dare you to name him if you can......everyone that gets Prem time are CAT players.

Yeah I call it even, stupid of us to think that you would let your CAT guys play.

SUFC scored a nice flicker goal that went into the bottom left hand corner

BIG T i really didnt see much of you on the field...how come? If i recall you were playing those rare minutes on the left side of the field directly across from the midget himself ..Kokanee. Didnt see no midget flying over fences like u promised. But then again thats probably cuz u couldnt pick up the fat little guy...kokanee is a chunky little monkey!!

Thanks for the complement on the goal...I got benched for the first half cuz I played shite.....good decision by the coach and forced me to play better in the second half.

AS for kokanee...the runt was running away.....I asked to come over and mark me but nope....didn't play the wing, ran to some other position. chickenshit !! :D

I loved it when we made it 5-3 the premier players came running back on as subs :knvb: Gotta believe in those CAT players :rolleyes:

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Ya like APPLES?

For fcuk sakes you are one dumb nut to crack.....

Read the post again...then read it backwards , then take it too your grade 6 teacher (remember don't ask during recess, its good time for you to practice the kick and run) and ask "Does Big T state in any of his posts if he was at the game ??"

you see when I say that i wasn't at the game and I heard from others .....quote "FROM ALL ACOUNTS ".... it usually means I wasn't at the game and I got information from others...... Please tell me if the mentally challenged on your bus are following this.
I

C A N

G O

S L O W E R

I F

Y O U

W A N T :eek:

As for my info, yeah I think it was unbiased since the person told me both teams played like shite....not ND looked like Man U and SUFC looked like the bunch of old drunks from the local pub......but thats how you make your "ACCURATE" game reports sound...so who is the idiot ? right , I am .....:rolleyes:

I would like to think I have at least a small amount of credibility on this site, where I call it the way I see it......even if it means calling our team shite on a day, I 'll do that cuz its true........and your credibility comes from the length of your tongue and how far it goes up your teammates asses looking for the elusive playing time ticket......good luck in your search.....fcuking Lord of the Rosebud Ring.

I guess that "I hate repeating myself" applies to you......so take a look in the mirror....oh you don't have one.....sorry i didn't know you lived in the Bog.....just use the still pond of water instead.

Thank you, come again. !!!

BIgTthinksemoticonsonsomepointsinthispostmightconfuseKRmore

Knight Rhider said:
My dog died thanks for bringing that up :(
I bore you? Funny how your takes lack any creativity you always end up just calling me some name. I feel as though i'm arguing with some drooling kid as he leaves school early at 2:30 on the little bus. "You played bad and and...you're an idiot" Get some creativity :rolleyes:
I thought you weren't at the game on friday? How would you know how i played :eek:

I hate repeating myself but...

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This weeks results

Here's a summary of last weeks games. Cryuff has already posted the standings so i won't bother.

Chilliwack Rapids X GEU Ultra PDD X
Langley United FC 3 Whalley Rangers 3
North Delta Lions 4 Delta Metro United 1
Peace Arch Utd. 5 PoCo City Dominion 1
SUFC Lions X GN Sporting Club X

Looks like Peace is on a really big roll. It'll be dissapointing for them when we crush them next game. ND Lions bounced back as predicted

I'll be doing up the MOTW poll tonight. Everyone will have the day off tomorrow so they can vote then.

Belfast

Oct 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda, I thought you played for G.E.U we play Chilli our next game i'm confused? If you still play for Golden Ears than you will have to wait a little longer as our game is on December 12. Either way I cant wait to be crushed or better yet have you eat your words, open wide !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0