Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CAT [FVSL CAT] Results and Banter - November '04

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rivermouth

Oct 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
lilhank said:
Cryuff if you can take a piss on here then do it... don't come with this weak changing what I said in a recent piss take or changing my name three different times in one reply. Lildank, lilyank, lilspank ... sounds like a cryuff friday, saturday, sunday, can't get your pal rivermouth off your mind ? Call him, tell him you love him keep all of us out of your bizzare little world of "soggy fields" and name changing. blah blah blah??? Good one cryuff you got me there...Is that what you would call a "zinger" I know it's hard for you to do while sitting but piss or get off the pot...

Lilhank, your delusional writing is makin' me cry. :wa: Don't be a hater man. Learn to FACE your problems (one being your apparent irrational fear of "soggy fields"...how DID that happen anyway? Wizz the bed too many times growing up? *patting you on the back**talking as if to a kid in kindergarten* It's okay lil buddy, the mean and nasty "soggy fields" won't hurt you), don't run from them.

You can DOOOO it!

I believe in you.

Hahahahaha

Wank.

Rivermouth

Oct 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
For the record: Most of the time, I have no idea what the frick Cryuff is talking about, or why exactly it is that lilhank (or seemingly everyone else outside of the Wack) hates him so, but as long as he continues to be a Chilliwack Rapid, he's fine by me.

Just keep me out of it.

:)

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Our Cat team is made up of mostly "cat", or 1st division, caliber players- but every week we do have a couple or few guys playing down. Typically guys whom haven't seen a lot of time, or are coming off injury. Makes for different line-ups week-in, week-out, but no big deal.

The game I saw you had 5 premier Starters, however I doubt that trend continues week after week, after all you do have like 30 People signed (prem/cat) do you not?

Pretty much the majority of your squad was ex LUFC "A" division one from last year was it not?

Belfast

Oct 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
So Dude, the truth is out, there was five prem starters at our game on the weekend, no wonder you where so ****ey to state you where going to win. Suburbanator where did that leave you in the pekking order before you "got out" of the system when you did ?

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, I know, I got this whole CAT thing ass backwards. Here I treat it like a Premier reserve game, where you get guys minutes that got little in the Premier Game, to let them work on fitness or test an injury. I spend all week begging guys from the Premier squad to play in the RESERVE game, just so that we can pad the lineup and somehow compete. There is nothing more I would like to put up next to the Pak on the mantle as the CAT Cup (if it exists.) Hopefully come Sunday we can get the whole premier squad out to really send T a message, and the rest of the CAT division as well.

Can't freaking wait till Sunday. T, were going to blow you out. Going to be a blood bath. Have not checked, but I can't imagine a bigger game this weekend, so am I to assume that Langley vs SUFC is in fact the CAT MATCH OF THE WEEK??????

Belfast

Oct 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LFC2, sure am glad that the guy who is running things in Langley has put alot of stock in the P.D.D. It is not the reserve oh sorry RESERVE division it was changed to developement for a reason, I thought you where there for that F.V.S.L meeting? Use it for what ever reason you want, I couldnt give a shite how many prem players are being used. I guess you misread a sarcastic comment that was made to Dude. My goal is to get the young guys adult experience and hopefully make that jump to Prem hence the letter "D" to DEVELOPE. Trying that with guys your same age must be hard, filling gaps is also important maybe in the next league meeting we should change the name again.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyhow,

Wondering where I stated we'd win? I don't think you'll find any comment from me on TTP in the last three years stating any team I play for would win. Including last year in the Pak Cup run when I potted two past your Cat squad. Bad karma, I don't do it. I do remember giving your squad full respect in both the weeks after our first game, the week leading to last Sunday, and after.

With regards to players: we had Hildebrant, Chuck, Wilson, Heiny, and Gus playing. Hildebrant & Chuck did not play Saturday. Heiny did, and it showed Sunday, because he couldn't get it going...possibly hung over too. Wilson did play, and he needs to as Saturday was his 2nd game of the season. Gus, well, he's just a good guy who asked to play and why wouldn't we.

So, I guess I'm missing something...what's the Cat team supposed to be for? When did they change the "rules"?

Better, I don't care...

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes I was at that meeting, don't recall seeing you. The name was not changed because of a new philosophy by clubs or the league as to what the CAT division was intended for. Ask Cainy why it was changed, and since I did not see any league memo come out as to why it was changed, I will not comment. Maybe more public discussion went into it after that evening.

I have never liked this division, but for the leagues sake, we as a club have chosen to support it and use it to a point. In theory, a great system, in reality, who truly is running a CAT or whatever it is called team for the benefit of their club, or premier program. There are more teams that have trouble fielding a team, let alone a competitive team, weekly. Seems to be an annoyance more than anything to most clubs. I would prefer to see all these players playing and developing in a division where there is something to play for. I called up as many non CAT players last year as CAT. We have 5 players we can permit every week. Unless you are in dire straits with injuries and the like, should be sufficient. Maybe bumping this to 7 would be the answer.

On an aside, what CAT teams are going the PAK route? I honestly can't get my head around why a club would want to compete against each other for the same goal.

Belfast

Oct 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The reason why I brought up the meeting because I was not there ? Why should I ask Cainy he was sitting right next to me, he must be the authority on philosophy. Like I said use the system however you like it is your club. What happens to the youth comming up do you just hope they stick around and make the prem team.
I will finish my thought after training I have to confir with the almighty ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0