Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Allstars v. VMSL Allstars

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fraser Valley Soccer League and Vancouver Metro Soccer League All-Stars to face off
The Fraser Valley Soccer League and Vancouver Metro Soccer League will pit their all-star teams against each other on Wednesday May 27th, 8:00pm at Gates Park Turf in Port Coquitlam. Mark your calendar.

Gates Park? this is the best place they could find for this game? That turf isn't safe to play on. You have seams comming apart at the top of the penalty area that someone will eventually catch their foot in and rip a knee apart of mangle their ankle.
Thoughts??

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fraser Valley Soccer League and Vancouver Metro Soccer League All-Stars to face off
The Fraser Valley Soccer League and Vancouver Metro Soccer League will pit their all-star teams against each other on Wednesday May 27th, 8:00pm at Gates Park Turf in Port Coquitlam. Mark your calendar.

Gates Park? this is the best place they could find for this game? That turf isn't safe to play on. You have seams comming apart at the top of the penalty area that someone will eventually catch their foot in and rip a knee apart of mangle their ankle.
Thoughts??

It happened to me 2 years ago. I caught my foot in their shitty turf the first game of the season and missed 4-5 months. It took over 1 year to completly heal.

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
On top of that, it's ****ing miles away from civilization. :mad:

I'm sure I could have found something better in Richmond had Azzi or Mills asked. Why not on a neutral park? Somthing with a grandstand or bleachers. God forbid that it rain that weekend, that field floods at the sight of rain.
Poor choice IMO...

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm sure I could have found something better in Richmond had Azzi or Mills asked. Why not on a neutral park? Somthing with a grandstand or bleachers. God forbid that it rain that weekend, that field floods at the sight of rain.
Poor choice IMO...

Which website is this game posted?

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It happened to me 2 years ago. I caught my foot in their shitty turf the first game of the season and missed 4-5 months. It took over 1 year to completly heal.

Sorry to hear, Bulljive.
There must be more who have falled prey to that shithole of a park.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
On the 23rd FVSL is in VISL to play the Island Allstars and the Island is comeing to Van to Play the VMSL aswell. round robin allstar cup.
A new summer allstar tournament alternateing home fields every year.

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
On the 23rd FVSL is in VISL to play the Island Allstars and the Island is comeing to Van to Play the VMSL aswell. round robin allstar cup.
A new summer allstar tournament alternateing home fields every year.

Hopefully the Island and VMSL wil find better venues then Gates Park...

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
This has to have some flexibility... why not at one of the brand new fields?

Minoru comes to mind... great facility, covered stands, locker rooms / showers.

Tons of others... SSA (grass or turf), CAP (grass or turf), NAP (turf), Town Center (turf)...

Strange choice of venue...

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Thoughts??
Ill remind meself not to bring me dog for a walk that night,sid predicts van 5 bush 0

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0