Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FIFA World Cup 2014 - Brazil

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
DeGuzman was horrible the first 20-30 minutes of the first game of the tourney. He's not needed in that midfield...

France did what they had to do, unlucky to not have throttled Nigeria by more... Eneyama was immense today except for failing/flailing to get that ball that ultimately ended up in his net via Pogba's head.

Eneyama made at least 3 world class stops there, as well as getting help from his crossbar.

France is looking Dangerous...although I don't see them beating Zee Germans...but there's still that pesky Algeria to deal with.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
And Regs, this is the best World Cup ever.

So far who the Player of the Tourney? James Rodriguez? Arjen Robben? Joel Campbell? Messi? Mueller?

hard to argue about Rodriguez, without any of those players the respective teams aren't where they are thus far.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Still can't get over how painful the CBC group is - you would think they would be getting better as the tourney moves on.

Nope.

I've had it with them and especially Scott Russell. He's an absolute twat.

What is with the extra long 'pauses' between names and teams, etc. Is that his idea of trying to be dramatic or something ?? I've noticed the bird is doing it as well ........ Give me strength.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've had it with them and especially Scott Russell. He's an absolute twat.

What is with the extra long 'pauses' between names and teams, etc. Is that his idea of trying to be dramatic or something ?? I've noticed the bird is doing it as well ........ Give me strength.

Nice!

PS what about Bunny's black shirt silver jacket and tie combo? Go Raiders!
images

dutch08

Sep 21, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game stats:

Shots 24-6
On target 13-2
Possession 57% - 43%
Corners 11-3
Saves 0-7
Offsides 10-0

Looking at those without knowing the result and I would have said Greece should have won...

Its true, with 13 shots on target and only 7 saves from the Costa Rican side, I think there was a mistake with the score. It was clearly 6-2. I'd be pretty upset if I was Greek and looking at those stats...

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know this is TTP and all BB but when did Greece face South Korea?

Also the stubborn mutt Santos is out as coach and hopefully most of the old guard. There is some young talent to work with and rumour has it that the tinkerman a.k.a. Claudio Ranieri is about to take the reigns.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know this is TTP and all BB but when did Greece face South Korea?

Also the stubborn mutt Santos is out as coach and hopefully most of the old guard. There is some young talent to work with and rumour has it that the tinkerman a.k.a. Claudio Ranieri is about to take the reigns.

:confused: ahh it was a private game that no one else knew about. I was there because my friend had a friend who was Japanese who was once mistaken for Korean that I clarified to all that he was Korean and they trusted me and brought me in to watch as a token of appreciation. Yeah that was it.

Fcuk Regs, edit the post for me will ya?

I meant Japan, and no, they don't all look alike.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
True but this game and all Cameroon games in group play are now under investigation for match fixing by the Cameroon federation and their region.

perhaps you missed the little emoji sticking his tongue out.....post was tongue in cheek. Croatia were terrible and Cameroon throwing the match would explain the fantastic result. Now piss off :p

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Former England coach Glenn Hoddle mistakenly referred to Algeria as Al Jazeera - a Qatar-based television network - during ITV's coverage of the Germany-Algeria match.

:)

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I also heard two separate American radio sports reports referencing the Luis Sanchez biting incident. In one of them the reporter openly stated that he wondered if biting in soccer is against the rules, and commented that it should be.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0