Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FIFA 2010 World Cup

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice to see a couple of the subs get a run in for a bit today.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tale of two halfs. First half all Brazil, one chance to score. Second half all Portugal so far and three solid chances so far

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ronaldo is the only guy up front....did you watch the game?

He created all the quality chances

Only got to watch a few minutes before I went to work but I love how he does his superman pose with his chest out when standing over the ball for a free kick. Then the look of disbelief on his face when he sky's it over the bar. Priceless I think him and Donavon should be a couple because they both love themselves enough to make the relationship work.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
News just in from Reuters in Europe . . .

France and Italy have decided to join forces for World Cup 2014, after both crumbled like girls out of the group stages. An expert was heard saying that with the obvious combination of the two country's passion for soccer combined with their skill at deception and propensity for corruption, a new team with revitalized skills should do well in the next world cup. While the new country's name will be "Fritaly", they have not agreed upon the associated team name. Heated disputes have been overheard in negotiations for "the Mighty Wops" and the "Butting Croissants", but insiders have learned that the likely mediated name will come from ancient Persia, "Isheetmypants". Unfortunately, talks on the subject keep stalling as members of both negotiating teams have had to be carried out of the board room, clutching their faces, claiming foul negotiations on the other side. Also, no one can agree on what should be served for lunch, or if you should have milk in your coffee after noon.

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kind of reminds me of some of the Canada gold metal game videos. A little too much USA chanting though. Still kinda cool.

Last edited by a moderator:

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spain oozing class against Chile in the first half ...... on another note, the referee doing this game is a fcuking donkey.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If it wasn't official before, I think it is now: the officiating at this WC is the most shoc-king display ever.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agree with you 100%. That's it, I'm off to get my FIFA badge out of a cracker jack box :rolleyes:

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am glad to see Chile go through. They kept playing after being down by two and being jobbed by the CONCACAF ref: lots of heart, especially compared to some of the big name European teams. They will be no pushover against Brazil, if they have any eligible players left.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0