Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FIFA 2010 World Cup

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great results this morning...now depending on what happens (or should happen) in group D...could be England-Germany and Serbia-USA in the Round of 16...love it!!!!!

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
England finally played with a bit of purpose this morning and narrowly won 1-0. Defoe with a great finish off my man of the match, James Milner. Rooney looked out of sorts, again ..... and will definitely need to step it up if England want to go anywhere.

Collectively, they didn't look great but a vast improvement on the US & Algeria games ........

I hate that little cnut Donovan but fcuk, he shows up when it counts. Cool finish in injury time but fcuk me, if he goes into another interview and says 'I did this, I did that' ....... I'm going to kick in my TV.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cool finish in injury time but fcuk me, if he goes into another interview and says 'I did this, I did that' ....... I'm going to kick in my TV.

"Well, anyone who knows me knows I have worked so hard to be here to do this."

Best to just turn off the TV at that point. The little poof does work hard, though.

The US deserved that game . . . again.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
That Dempsey goal that was chalked off for offside shouldn't have been- he was level at the time the ball was played forward. He is a beast for Defenders to deal with at times.

I am really impressed with their team... There's a few donkeys out there (Cherundolo comes to mind) but overall they are a very good side.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ghana gets USA with a loss. A win would have gotten them England. Looks like a loss for Ghana was actually a win as they draw imo the easier team.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is great soccer to watch. We are now benefiting from all those ties in the first game of group round. Tomorrow should be a cracker.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ghana gets USA with a loss. A win would have gotten them England. Looks like a loss for Ghana was actually a win as they draw imo the easier team.
Actually I don't think we can say that anymore. USA looks better than England!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0