Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FIFA 2010 World Cup

Bigun

Aug 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Two 4am wake ups to watch the Dutch...fotunately managed to sleep through most of those. On the bright side, 6 pts. Trying to figure out if I like them better at Euro thrashing France and Italy before going out with a wimper to Russia, orthis grind it out squad that might crank it up in the knock out rounds whey bring back the man of glass. They miss Robben's ability to break down a defender. RVP has been fairly invisible. Can't help thinking it would be helpful having Ruud available...

As for England..dear me. Gerrard's late game flop in the area claiming a shirt tug was BRUTAL and sums up their collective creativity. Where the hell is Rooney? Lot's of people seem to be lambasting Heskey, but (sadly) he might have been their best player over the 2 games. As bad as it has been, they will still get through the groupand then perhaps loosen up.

Anyone catch Lenarduzzi talking about the great job the South Koreans did in the second half of the Holland game? Wtf

I'm gonna watch a replay of the US- Slovenia game.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anelka thrown out of the French squad for speaking out against Domenich
apparently he said something along the lines of " go fcuk yourself you son of a whore" in the dressing room at halftime of the mexico game. when FFF president asked anelka to apologize to domenech, anelka refused and the FFF discipline committee has asked him to leave south africa.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Depending on which article you read you either think that Anelka was acting a fool or displaying leadership... Because leaving Ben Arfa and Benzema home because they are Scorpio's is madness. This domenench has hamstrung Les Bleus for years now.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did Domenich head-butt Anelka in the chest in response?

That's what any real Frenchman would have done.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poor Stal, He is sitting at home right now with a coffee and his morning wood thinking could this be true is new zealand going to beat us.

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cassano would have been wasted in SA... f@&k off Lippi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigun

Aug 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Back to back WC's, quality DIVE gives Italians life. It was even a more obvious dive than the one they ignored on Gerrard against the Algerians. When will the refs figure this out and put the whistle away and wait for an autopsy when teams like Italy play? Shambolic.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Italians are in some trouble, but not nearly as bad as the French. Heres an interaction between France Captain Patrice Evra and the French physical trainer. It stemmed from the French players refusing to train after Anelka was sent home. Domenech ends up being the man in the middle:

Last edited by a moderator:

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trouble? Win and they advance! I guess grabbing the shirt is now allowed? Its about time the refs had the balls to call that, clear peno. What about the offside goal? When the ball was flicked on the Kiwi was in an offside position. And before all you refs have a go at me I checked the Laws on Fifa.com and there is nothing about the ball coming off a defender. For me he gained an advantage by being in that offside position.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0