Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Euro 2020

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
fcuking shocking how filthy Portugal was... as obvious a red as you'll see on the de Bruyne tackle - same guy who held Lukaku's jersey for 20 yards in an earlier goalscoring situation earlier. And Pep - fcuk right off with that nonsense. By rights they should have been down to nine men...

all that said, quite poor from the Belgians today and we will need a much better effort to get past an in form Azzurri...

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
fcuking shocking how filthy Portugal was... as obvious a red as you'll see on the de Bruyne tackle - same guy who held Lukaku's jersey for 20 yards in an earlier goalscoring situation earlier. And Pep - fcuk right off with that nonsense. By rights they should have been down to nine men...

all that said, quite poor from the Belgians today and we will need a much better effort to get past an in form Azzurri...
er.... "obvious" goal scoring opportunity...

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I must say, I love watching Ronaldo lose. His arrogance is second to none.

He literally is the definition of "Conceit": Spanking little #7 and yelling out your own name as you reach completion. Of course, in Ronaldo's case, he jumps up, does a 180 and establishes his arms outright like he achieved something important.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The older I get the more I respect Ronaldo. Maybe it’s being a parent and seeing my kid being the polar opposite. Not wanting an ounce of spotlight. It’s a special kind of person who has that level of self belief even amongst the most elite.
As many players have said Ronaldo really isn’t the most naturally gifted talent. He’s dedicated his life to being the best, sacrificed and worked harder then many more gifted talents. He has that rare self believe where he truly thinks he’s the best, wants the PK in the 90th min. He wants the big moment to be him. Sure he’s arrogant but I also think you’re dreaming if you think a player at that level is just a humble fella. Jordan, Ronaldo, tiger to name a few.its about his legacy at this point. He wants to be remembered as being greater then Messi.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
The older I get the more I respect Ronaldo. Maybe it’s being a parent and seeing my kid being the polar opposite. Not wanting an ounce of spotlight. It’s a special kind of person who has that level of self belief even amongst the most elite.
As many players have said Ronaldo really isn’t the most naturally gifted talent. He’s dedicated his life to being the best, sacrificed and worked harder then many more gifted talents. He has that rare self believe where he truly thinks he’s the best, wants the PK in the 90th min. He wants the big moment to be him. Sure he’s arrogant but I also think you’re dreaming if you think a player at that level is just a humble fella. Jordan, Ronaldo, tiger to name a few.its about his legacy at this point. He wants to be remembered as being greater then Messi.
Don't get me wrong, I love watching him play, and he can score some incredible goals. It is the post goal part that makes me want to see him go down in flames. I was happy for him to break the scoring record at the Euros, but then equally happy that he lost the game. I though it was rather fitting that he cares more about himself than anything else. And, as much as he wants to be remembered as being greater than Messi. He just isn't.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
The only fortunate thing about today is that I avoided the Italian gauntlet on Hastings whilst making my way back dt...

Belgium a clear second best today. Frustrating.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The winning PK was fantastic, I am a fan of that approach... reminds me of, me.
Season 2 Lol GIF by Friends

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0