Euro 2012 Babes

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Est
Mar 26, 2006
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
And in fairness, she is the only Greek woman I have ever seen that doesn't have face mole(s) with some really thick dark pube-hair growing out of it to accompany the stash. I am guessing she married into the family from Holland, and I know from first hand experience they live up to the Greeks way of life :knvb::bronco::wa: (Regs, we need a Greek emoticon)

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Est
Jul 3, 2001
Reaction score
in a parking lot with lots and lots of speedbumps
Tokens
Dirty Money
And in fairness, she is the only Greek woman I have ever seen that doesn't have face mole(s) with some really thick dark pube-hair growing out of it to accompany the stash. I am guessing she married into the family from Holland, and I know from first hand experience they live up to the Greeks way of life :knvb::bronco::wa: (Regs, we need a Greek emoticon)
Yeah I have a feeling you do have first hand experience. So were you the receiver or the giver?:confused:

Or both?

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Est
Mar 26, 2006
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
Really it was a two way street. Actually, it was right beside the police station on a gravel parking lot at about 6:00 pm on Ios. Still the craziest thing that has ever happened in my life. And, I have witnesses!

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Est
Jul 3, 2001
Reaction score
in a parking lot with lots and lots of speedbumps
Tokens
Dirty Money
Really it was a two way street. Actually, it was right beside the police station on a gravel parking lot at about 6:00 pm on Ios. Still the craziest thing that has ever happened in my life. And, I have witnesses!
Probably the safest spot... I'm talking beside the police station .

Reactions: freddy