Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Euro 2012 Babes

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
And in fairness, she is the only Greek woman I have ever seen that doesn't have face mole(s) with some really thick dark pube-hair growing out of it to accompany the stash. I am guessing she married into the family from Holland, and I know from first hand experience they live up to the Greeks way of life :knvb::bronco::wa: (Regs, we need a Greek emoticon)

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And in fairness, she is the only Greek woman I have ever seen that doesn't have face mole(s) with some really thick dark pube-hair growing out of it to accompany the stash. I am guessing she married into the family from Holland, and I know from first hand experience they live up to the Greeks way of life :knvb::bronco::wa: (Regs, we need a Greek emoticon)

Yeah I have a feeling you do have first hand experience. So were you the receiver or the giver?:confused:

Or both?

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Really it was a two way street. Actually, it was right beside the police station on a gravel parking lot at about 6:00 pm on Ios. Still the craziest thing that has ever happened in my life. And, I have witnesses!

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Really it was a two way street. Actually, it was right beside the police station on a gravel parking lot at about 6:00 pm on Ios. Still the craziest thing that has ever happened in my life. And, I have witnesses!

Probably the safest spot... I'm talking beside the police station .

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts