Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Euro 2004: Post match analysis

GhostRider

Jul 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rooney deserves complete recognition for beating Croatia today. It's a pleasure to watch him from that TV wide angle - because up close is an effort. I thought people only look like that from the reverse end of a door's peephole? Look at him through the right end and you'd get Davor Suker. Sadly, we can all predict that his talent will decay as life in England takes its toll, just like it has for every young promise from England; Beckham, Owen, etc.. It would happen to anybody on a sustained diet of English cuisine and English women. (One can only take so much battered and greasy slop)

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GhostRider said:
It would happen to anybody on a sustained diet of English cuisine and English women. (One can only take so much battered and greasy slop)

Ya the English birds are kind of greasy and sloppy, but don't put down the magic fried cod and chips.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
Ya the English birds are kind of greasy and sloppy, but don't put down the magic fried cod and chips.

Despite the fact mushrooms of the magical variety are perfectly legal in London, I've yet to discover magic fried cod and chips. Sounds like a Scottish thing to me, where'd you find them in England?

I won't comment on the greasy and sloppy English birds comment, I'll merely bow to your obvious collective superior experience with English women instead.....

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think I know that pudding. Didn't it and Saint do a dine and dash at the Vine Yard two summers ago?

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Atleast the limey bastards could have shut up for the national anthem. What respect they showed to Croatia. Did rooney get the lead role in the upcoming movie remake of the Hobbit???

WC qualifying in september....

:mad:

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
I think I know that pudding. Didn't it and Saint do a dine and dash at the Vine Yard two summers ago?

I know you know that pudding. And, for all his faults, HoS isn't all that bad.

He's more a flan than a pudding anyway.

What's more, you're off topic. You'll have a moderator sniffing about if you carry on like that.

What's even more than that, it's too obvious that Saint would do a dine and dash isn't it? I've never known him to pay for anything have you? You must do better.

At least post about Gazza's new spackle-coloured goatee or give us some ancient folklore about peepholes, loosely translated from the original Croatian. We like puzzles in this thread, you know.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Regs, could we get some Bookie action today or what. I would like to make a large bet on a Sweden/Denmark draw (well 2-2 tie) and a HUGE Italian win (but they will still be sent home). Would love to be down on Commercial Drive in my Sweden Kit today.

hos

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fastshow said:
I'll merely bow to your obvious collective superior experience with English women instead.....

Thank-you fasty, I did spend some time in Taunton (Southwest England) a few years back, lovely area.

"Somerset

With a great variety of local foods (including Cheddar cheese, cider and cream teas), Somerset will always give you a real taste of England’s Westcountry ! Somerset is in many ways 'The Gateway To The Westcountry'."

The football is terrible, but the birds are fantastic, and if you fancy cider and cricket, you are in heaven.

Carry On

hos

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Swe - Den. Coincidence?

Colusion at it's finest. The likes of this haven't been seen since Mclearan "helped" Jacques Villenueve win the F1 championship in '97. Ahh, good times.

Ralph Wiggum

Jun 10, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can hardly wait till 2006 in germany to see how they get screwed out of a result there too, or as in this case, screw themselves. no tears shed here. :D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
89' Jonson (Sweden) scores! Sweden have equalised. Wilhelmsson breaks inside the Danish penalty area and sprints down to the byline to cross. Sørensen gets to the ball first but drops it and Jonson is on hand to score from the rebound.
Are you kidding me? 1 minute to go?!!? The keeper drops the ball?!!??

:D

~Regs.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
I would like to make a large bet on a Sweden/Denmark draw (well 2-2 tie) and a HUGE Italian win (but they will still be sent home). Would love to be down on Commercial Drive in my Sweden Kit today.

I guess I should watch over my back for the mafia, hey Zaurrini. 2fer2 on the day, love this TTP Bookie stuff.

Too bad my real bets don't cash in like this.

hos

Only saw the last 15 on the Ital game, both teams looked tired, great save by buffon.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
Are you kidding me? 1 minute to go?!!? The keeper drops the ball?!!??

:D

~Regs.

Oh boy, is this going to cause some interesting discussion. I can't see them risking so much to try and rig a game. Someone would spill the beans but I could see some individuals taking it upon themselves to be a little complacent at the correct time.

You can't trust those Scandinavians.:D

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PS Italy has no one to blame but themselves. That was a poor Euro they had. And it wasn't the ref's fault or the other teams, or the UN's or the next door neighbour's dog, or the guy squigeee'inggingig on boundary.... BUT BLAME Themselves!!!!

Go Sweden/Denmark and Czech!!!! :)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It does have some merit... remember the referee failed to give the PK half-way through the second half :D

Reading the transcripts of the SWE/DNK game, the I-Tie media is going to have a field day... Larsson with a PK goal 2 minutes into the second half to tie it 1-1?... enough time to get to that magical 2-2 mark!

And don't forget Vieri... how many headers did he miss this game?

~Regs.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0