Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[ESPN NFL Guru] Cowboys continue talks for Arlington stadium

ArticleBot

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Negotiations continue for $650M stadium ARLINGTON, Texas -- The Dallas Cowboys continued
negotiations Tuesday with Arlington city officials on a financing
plan for a possible $650 million football stadium. Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said the team worked through Monday
night and Tuesday responding to a proposal from the Arlington City
Council. "Certainly both sides are trying to work real hard to make this
happen. We want to do our part," Jones said Tuesday night from the
team's training camp in Oxnard, Calif....

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1856665&CMP=OTC-DT9705204233

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You know, I never saw this one coming... I said to myself, self, there is no fcuking way such an experienced and profound piss taker like Captain Shamrock would ever have the exact same moan in 5 consecutive threads. Ahh, but there it is a plain as day. I assumed you only did 5 consecutive moans in one thread.

A little beneath you don’t you think?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, it is not beneath me but Article Bot is. I fcuking hate it. Is that hard to understand? Yes, we are able to read(most of us), but it certainly is a pain in the arse trying to find one of the few threads I read. BTW, who needs to post items, that are not beneath you, when you're posting 822 a day, almost as much as ABot. Take that to the TTP police, while you're having a moan. It's time for a botcott.

FcuktheArticleBot

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I forgot to ask you KNVBot, how do you feel about the Cowboys continuing talks with Arlington Stadium? :rolleyes: Surely this is going to have a big impact in Jackson's life?

Fcuk off, Cnutbot.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
You know, I never saw this one coming... I said to myself, self, there is no fcuking way such an experienced and profound piss taker like Captain Shamrock would ever have the exact same moan in 5 consecutive threads. Ahh, but there it is a plain as day. I assumed you only did 5 consecutive moans in one thread.

A little beneath you don’t you think?

Sorry to answer the other part of your question, if cnutbot can contribute 641 rubbish threads, I can moan in 641 threads if I choose. Sorry if it doesn't fit into your(TTPs) agenda.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CS,

You've made your point about not liking the article bot. I've already said it is a work in progress, please have some patience and refrain from posting what I perceive to be "rubbish" in several threads.

And before you start, this is not up for debate. Additionally, I've already given instructions on how to follow your "favourite" threads easily when you return to the site. Those instructions were posted yesterday in a different thread... thanks.

-------

Do the Cowboys really need a new stadium? Mixed feelings on this one.

Cheers,

~Regs.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You shouldn't have cut him off Regs he was on a roll. Two more moans and he would have got a free Article Bot subscription brought right to his home. What could have been eh?

You'll be happy to know Captain, Little Jackson's life won't be affected until later today because 1. he doesn't yet know where Arlington is yet and 2 it was way past his bed time when Article Bot broke the news. Didn't have the heart to tell him this morning. Who wants to be the dad to ruin his sons Corn Flakes?... Certainly not I.

Gotta run. I have 821 more posts to get through before the day is done. Can't spend all my time brightening your life up now can I? That wouldn't be fair to all the other malcontents would it?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts