Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

English Premiership News 2003/2004

terry

Nov 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: half-wits from abroad.......

Is this the start of the cycle you spoke of Dazza?
The signings of Michael Brown and Jermain Defoe will surely ensure a european place now.

The fact that every other club in the league looked at the little car stereo thief and then thought you know what we'll leave the jumped up twat at west ham so he can continue making a fool out of himself. I couldn't be happier that he has gone to the Lane. Him and Postiga can continue playing in the meadow with their banjo's.

Dazza stop licking everyones arse and spouting all your retorical bull sh1t, who gives a flying f uck what you've read on the net or your heart felt opinions. And I dont know how long you would last in say The **** if you were to say what you did about West Ham? Your Tottenham faithful will enjoy kicking seven shades of sh1t out of you and i imagine there would be a few others on this board who may lend a boot.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Terry the racist........

Anger is an energy.

Terry, you certainly do get yourself wound up. Is that a black thing?

terry

Nov 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've never met a nice South African

Also Defoe shags mingers, have you seen beckhams sister? She now apparently gets her roasting courtesy of Ashley Coles brother.

I can see a pattern emerging.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is now confirmed for all to see....

Terry is a rascist cnut!

There I was fishing for Fasty and up came this ugly fcuking fish called Terry, spouting off mindless bullshite.

Terry....can't wait to play you boys at the Lane. Hopefully Keane, Kanoute and Defoe will be up against Cygan LOL.

Daz :p

terry

Nov 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: It is now confirmed for all to see....

Oh how little you know Dazza. Did you have servants when you were in South Africa?

Thats brilliant coming from you. Mindless you'll be telling me I'm boring next.

Are you in the shell suit again today dear?

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll tell you what I do know, Terry...

Your brilliant new Spanish signing just enjoyed a dream debut.

Only thing is, it was a dream debut as far as Boro are concerned.

He just got his first goal....only thing is it was the wrong net. :rolleyes:

Now THAT is funny. :wa:

As I said Terry, I can't wait until we play you at the Lane. Who needs Keane, Kanoute or Defoe when Reyes is lurking about.

You better play five at the back in that game :rolleyes:

Daz :knvb: :bronco: :wa: :bronco: :knvb: :wa:

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Arsenal out

After Sundays shocking display of unsporting conduct from that wee wanker Ashley Cole, I have to say I am thoroughly chuffed with todays scoreline.
And add another red card to the collection, along with a pissed Wenger on the Sky sports post game interview. He says they were playing well 11 vs 11, too bad he cant keep thier bad tempers at bay. He might want to consider introducing Reyes to Stack. And what was with the lineup, a little to ****y maybe.
Arsenal: Stack, Toure, Keown, Cygan, Cole, Parlour, Vieira, Edu, Clichy (Owusu-Abeyie 81), Reyes, Bentley.
Subs Not Used: Taylor, Hoyte, Skulason, Smith.

terry

Nov 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok, we lost. Boro were better over the two legs and deserved to be in the final. I wont moan.

Please dont even start comparing the Tottenham team to any of the Arsenal team.

Did you get your catalogue back to your mum? Only she told me last night that it was missing from her bedside drawer.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
reality.........

Obviously delighted that boro's going to Cardiff. The Chairman and the supporters deserve a big day out. Even if it is in Wales.

It's been 11 years since Steve Gibson took over at what was then Ayresome Park and during that time has taken MFC from the brink of non-existence to a mid-table Premiership club with some outstanding talent and a strong youth movement. For a town of 120,000, there is really no reason for Middlesbrough to be in the Premiership, nevermind being capable of beating anyone on their day. There are 22,000 season ticket holders at the Riverside, a percentage of the population that by far eclipses both the Mackems and the barcodes from up the A66 in terms of support.

I just wish people were capable of a slight degree of objectivity with this. Arsenal fielded a massivley understrength side and blooded some of their exciting new up and coming talent. David Bentley, despite his naff Hoxton-fin haircut and the fact he attempted to rape The Little Fella in the second half of last night's match, is a talent and fun to watch. And he's English. The debate rages throughout the pubs of England but I don't think there can be a better and more rounded player in the world at the moment than Thierry Henry. He didn't play in either leg. Still, you lot would know that as, apparently, you get the internet in Canada..........

Thick and annoying wankers with no objectivity or intelligence can go droning on ad infinitum about Pires being a cheat, Keown having a monkey's head, and Henry being arrogant but give your fcuking collective heads a shake. It's a game and if any one of the morons who take things far too seriously and glean all their vast 'footballing knowledge' from supporter's sites were to tell me they wouldn't want any of the Arsenal first XI playing for their side instead is simply lying and should, frankly, fcuking grow up.

So, to Bolton and Jay Jay. It's a great tie for the league and the first time in years and years two English managers will be up against one another in a Cup Final.

All I need do now is get an invite from Saint's mob to stop with them in Cardiff.

P.S. While it was clearly a red card, Keown was stupid to have done it. He could have stopped running completely and allowed Maccarone to go in on goal on his own. Stack could have left his goal and gone for a Bovril. Maccarone is that pants he'd never have scored anyway.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kippax,

Jermain is not cup-tied for the rest of the Cup this year, but apparently misses out tonight as he was not registered in time to play in the fourth round as he had been suspended and was sure to miss the 4th round and possible replay while at WHAM.

Lucky for you boys. Should be cracker. ;)

On FSWC at lunchtime.

I believe he is the first Jermain to ever play for the Yids. :rolleyes:

Daz :D

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
City's Cup Final

Kippax said:
I should have went to work :mad:
You take a day off work to stay home and watch that shite ??!! You're dumber than I thought :D

Watched the first half and the first 5 minutes of the 2nd ...... Wow ......

3 fantastic goals by Spurs and a nice one by City 3 minutes into the 2nd half ...

The quality moment of the game was Joey Barton getting booked late in the half for a fcuking diabolical over the ball tackle. Luckily he didn't catch the fella' (Brown I think ??) or else he wouldn't broke his leg .... dirty little cnut.

The half then ends and the little prat has a go at the referee from 25 yards away and keeps going until he reaches him. The ref pulls out another yellow for dissent and then shows him the red. Goodbye son ......

Don't know if you caught this or not Kippax / Daz but there was about 7 - 8 seconds at the break where they went back to White Hart Lane with just a view of the pitch at ground level. Hoddle, Quinn and the fella' from Sky were all talking about the ref (in the background) - Hoddle called him a 'showman type ref' and were on about how he sent off Cunningham for basically 'nothing' last year. Pretty funny listening to off the ball stuff .....

And of course as I write this, City have pulled another goal back and are now only 1 down ........ could be a great last 30 .....

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
CITY CITY CITY WE LOVE YOU
CITY CITY CITY WE LOVE
Walks
maybe I shouldn't have gone to work, what a game. Now on to you prats.

Come on Daz sing with me

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kippax,

I really thought that in 25 yrs of supporting the Yids I had seen it all. :rolleyes:

Full credit to Citeh, great comeback. The telling goal was the deflection. I hope you boys beat United. ;)

Unbelievable stuff. :eek:

Cue Terry the wanker to get me back for my post on Reyes :rolleyes:

Daz :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dazza said:
I really thought that in 25 yrs of supporting the Yids I had seen it all. :rolleyes:
Let's be honest Daz ..... you've seen them 3-0 up before and lose :D :wa:.

Dazza said:
I hope you boys beat United. ;)
What the fcuk ??!! Don't take your frustrations out on us mate !!! :D

Kippax ..... Another Derby you can look forward to. I just hope Barton plays :rolleyes: . Cracking win today you swine :D .

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
typical keegan !!looks like afcuking wizzard ,that spurs defence cracked big time,they bottled it!!It will be great to see man utd hammer shity at Old trafford

sid predicts 2-0 united/they owe them one

red/black/white the fa cup is shite

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That was some corner spurs turned!

Someone ought to give them a map before they make their next one.

They appear to be stuck on a roundabout.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My guess is that if anyone cares to read a Keegan Autobiography in years to come, they will read that he was mentally preparing his resignation at half-time.

God did he look stressed. Complete roller coaster for him today.

Jinky, I never said they had turned the corner, I said they ARE turning the corner, which, evidently takes time.

Credit to City, but they did get lucky with the deflection and offside goal by Wright-Philips. Still, they never gave up and good luck to them.

Daz :eek: :rolleyes:

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
God did he look stressed. Complete roller coaster for him today.

Daz
Today, try all year. It's not only tough for him, try supporting the club. When it's a different division every year, or a losing streak, you start asking ?'s all the time.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Every statement a gem

Dazza said:
My guess is that if anyone cares to read a Keegan Autobiography in years to come, they will read that he was mentally preparing his resignation at half-time.

Great guess Kreskin! Would a post game interview with Keegan mentioning that at half time he asked for directions to the nearest job centre have helped your Nostrodamus like vaticination?

Dazza said:
Jinky, I never said they had turned the corner, I said they ARE turning the corner, which, evidently takes time.

Who's driving the Tottenham oil tanker? Captain Stevie Wonder?

Dazza said:
Credit to City, but they did get lucky with the deflection and offside goal by Wright-Philips. Still, they never gave up and good luck to them.

Translation: Credit to City, but they didn't deserve it.

Gracious in defeat as always.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0