Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Early World Cup 2002 Predictions

Who will win the 2002 World Cup?

• France

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • Argentina

Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Brazil

Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Italy

Votes: 15 19.2%
  • Spain

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • England

Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Germany

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Croatia

Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Japan or South Korea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Portugal

Votes: 8 10.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco Fcuker

What have they done in the World Cup lately? I will start with the 80's after WWII ;)

1982- World Cup Champions
1990- Semi Finals
1994- Finals
1998- Quarter Finals
2002- World Cup Champions again:D:p

Any other questions you Jackass.:D :D :D :p

Coppertonehadtogivebroncoahistorylesson:D

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatia Fans

Bronco

What the fcuk has Croatia done?:confused:

Buckfast

Yeah you have every right to talk with that avtar waving beside your name.When was the last time Scotland was even considered a threat :confused:

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So what you're saying is that after 1982 Italy hasn't won fcuk all. We've been to 1 WC and finished 3rd. How many WC's has Italy been to. (and only won 1 that counts) FCUKING DUMB WOPS!!!!!

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Look at the Unity

Bronco, CDK, Hajduk,BJB, etc., Your team had a lucky run in 1998, didn't even make the euro 2000, had a not bad qualifying process and you flap your mouths like the World Cup has already been given to you. Italy is known for always being considered a team that can win the World Cup. This year is no different, and you guys should just worry about Croatia making it past the first round. They have a good squad but don't push your luck.

Buckfast...Jimmy said it all;)

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco

What the fcuk has Italy done lately in the WC
So i guess a 3rd place finish is something to brag about then.Hell of an argument you have there:confused: Are we the real dumb ones here.

DUMB FCUKEN CROAT

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
i gotta get in on this

well i shouldnt talk cuz the pork chops avent been in the wc since 86:( :( :( but what i will say is that the pork chops will make it out of there group this year.. they have a great team but i dunno if they can take it all..
croats your team is fcuking shite but they will fluke out and make it through the 1st round..
the wops are much better(that hurts so much to say that:mad: :p )and will make it through to the quarters and be knocked out by pork chops:p :p
fcukface or buckfast shouldnt talk as his scottish team is dreaming bout playing and you say you have a bit of croation in you i fcuking feel sorry for ya

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually you are the dumb fcuks here, because you guys are the ones that started with the whole bull shite argument of how well your team has performed in the past. Typical WOPS!!!! See you on the field this Sunday and we'll see you crying in your lattes on Commercial Dr. when Croatia beats up on the WOPS this summer:D :D

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Handbeater,

Your right, you shouldn't talk. Do you want to compare how many WC's Scotland has been to. Exactly. Shut it, you second-class wop.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey beater shouldn't you be hitting on your cousin. Zip it and keep your grade 7 vocabulary to yourself. Porkland chokes again and doesn't get out of the group stage.:mad:

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bronco: stick with fcuking your sheep nevermind playing soccer.. you say the wops like to reminsce(sp) what about you when you say that croats won imperial cups back in the day.. trust me enjoy those dreams now cuz they will be your last for along time..
fcukface your scots are going nowhere fast..so take your kilt off and put your bag pipes down cuz you are going to have to wait a while before you can play them again..

croatsoutinfirstroundofimperialcupandwc:D :D

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great sentence beater, you only mispelled 1/2 the words this time. Your parents (cousins) must be so proud of you. :p

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco

I've never posted anything about the past,but how can we be the Dumb fcuks when what your saying is the exact same thing that your bashing us for????

We've been to 1 WC and finished 3rd

And were the ones resting on our laurels:confused:

Ref Beater

Thanks for the backup,I dont know where all the rest of the WOPS are?Doesnt 2nd place in Ities group meet 1st in Portugals group?Your a first cass WOP in my Books;)

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jimmy, if you're taking solace in the fact that ref "cousin molester" beater is on your side, you really need to give some thought to some serious personal evaluation. I guess certain intellectual capacities gravitate towards one another. :p

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
no problem

i know where they are they are eating there pasta fajole(sp) :D :D :p :p ..
yes 1st meets 2nd thats why i said pork chops to knock out the wops.. if the wops finish 2nd behind ecuador..
bronco you are getting smarter and smarter everyday.. congrats. now if you knew how to play soccer like you can yap about the past you would be a decent player instead of a shite one

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bucfcuk you have croatian blood because scotland is not in the world cup and your trying to find a team when they get knocked out you will say you have wop blood.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bronco lets be honest you guys are too old and you have no keeper and just cant compete with the azzurri.
who is you goal scorer? Vlaovic who playes in greece come on if johnny holliday tryed out in greece he would make (no offence jh) come on you have no totti, we have three keepers who could start for any country in the world, no vieri.
and most of i would be scared because Trap is considering taking the god Robi Baggio if he does we win the whole thing.
man give your head a shake.

crooutinthefirstroundandamissesthewopingoal!!!!!

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All Old???

I guess you haven't been keeping track of croat players during qualifying? Right now the average age is around 23-24. That's just because of Boksic and Suker and Prosincecki, still being on teh team. Boksic being 31 is flying now like he's 20 again playin for his home club of Hajduk! AS foR GOalie. Stipe Pletikosa will show you dimwits how balls stay out of the net! Croats are all youth now. So watch out girls, As you will be watching Cro move on to atleast teh semi's once again.

Even the team Croatia had in 95-96 could beat the WOPS at the WC. I can see it now, Boban,Ladic,Jerkan,Bilic,Prosinecki,Stimac,Jurcevic,Jarni,Boksic,
Asanovic,and Suker. Ahhhh yaa.

FoRzAcRoAtIa :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0