Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Early World Cup 2002 Predictions

Who will win the 2002 World Cup?

• France

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • Argentina

Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Brazil

Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Italy

Votes: 15 19.2%
  • Spain

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • England

Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Germany

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Croatia

Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Japan or South Korea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Portugal

Votes: 8 10.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sarge

Aug 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The sure thing

The only sure prediction is watching Italy get to the finals once again.

England struggles to qualify for the next round. Tough group!

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Italia

Honestly I cant see the Italians even getting scored on in the group phase Italia & Mexico go through from group. Sorry to the croats but no young talent I used to play for you guys as well

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No young talent??

Stipe Pletikosa (Hajduk)
One of the hottest young keepers in Europe. He's under 23 yrs old and only allowed 2 goals in qualifying. That's best record of all the 32 qualifiers.

Igor Tudor (Juventus)
Also under 23 yrs old, he is solid defender that made up the best defensive record of all 32 World Cup qualifiers.

Bosko Balaban (Aston Villa)
You probably will not believe this, but he is also under 23. He scored 5 goals in qualifying.

Their are more that are under 21 but I don't want to give up too much information, I-Tie spies could be lurking. Just keep an eye out for them come June...

Early prediction for Croatia,

2-0 Win over Mexico
2-1 Win over I-Tie's (Just like in Palermo)
1-0 Win over Ecuador

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
we will see

cdk no body like a totti or a del piero or even a vieri to take control of game.

ita 2 cro 0

vieri
totti

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk are you dumb

I can't believe Croatia SC let you play!

Johan Cryuff (sp) has stated that there is nobody in the world better, at creating a play from nothing, than Robert Prosinecki.

Davor Suker has more international goals than "totti or a del piero or even a vieri" combined.

Let's face it, it's soccer and anything can happen in a soccer game, but, if you think I'm going say Italia is a better team then Croatia and we don't stand a chance at beating you in the World Cup, then you are more fcuked up then The Apprentice is at thinking that I'm going to answer any of his PM's.

LDP?

Wait 'til Dav and Darko find out about what you've been saying...

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croats win group!

Croats will win the group with a poor game against mexico but prevail 1:0, then destroy teh Wops like they destroyed denmark at euro 96, 3:0, and tie the Ecuadorians 0:0.

As for croats players Pletikosa just the best goalie in Cro right now. Tudor, best defensive player in Italy now, Kovac bro's best bro's in Germany, Balaban/Boksic best duo in England! What else do u want! Only missing Slaven BIlic and Boban and nobody would have a chance against the red/white and blue!!

croatswillmeetfranceinsemisandwinthistime

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BJB,
I should hope Pletikosa is the best goalie in Croatia, your fukin league is broken down. You dumb Fcuk. If he is starting for you guys don't you think he should be the best croatian goalie. Tudor is solid but by far not even in the top 20 defensive players in Italy. You got to be out of your fcukin mind to think Croatia will beat Italy. Everyone here on ttp hates the Wops, but fcuk they're not that stupid. Italy are the favorites in that group. Croatia will be lucky to get a tie from that game. Shoot of your mouths cause you made it to the semi's in 98 big deal. Better hope Ivanisevic wins another tournament cause thats the only thing you and your fellow jackass' will have to cheer about.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dumb?

TA,

Igor Tudor as a defender scored 6 goals in 25 matches last season, he has three so far this year. Thats more goals most Italian strikers scored. In Turin they are calling him Juve's only reliable defender.

Croatia has keepers all over Europe in various leagues..Pletikosa is a hot commodity(sp), he's been linked with Real Madrid, Marseille and Man U already...He will be worth a lot more money after the World Cup.

2-1 Croatia (Just like it was in Palermo)

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK,
In Turin they are calling him Juve's only reliable defender.
may I ask where you heard that one from? Probably at the Croatian Center during Pub Night.

I am not questioning your goalie...but for bjb to say he is the best goalie in Croatia doesn't say much. I hope he moves on to a big club after a horrible World Cup where croatia is knocked out of the group stage.:D

Italy 2-Croatia 1 ( the opposite of Palermo)

p.s.: thanx for reading my p.m.'s it means alot.;)

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
didn't know where else to put this...

WORLD CUP ON TV

The CBC and TSN announced Thursday that both networks will share in the coverage of soccer's 2002 World Cup, which will be held in South Korea and Japan.

The CBC, as reported earlier, will air 25 games and has exclusive rights to the semi-finals, final and the opening game of the tournament. The CBC will air a tape-delayed game every day during the June tournament, either at 4 p.m. or 8 p.m. local times.

The wild card in the deal was TSN, which initially turned down World Cup rights because of the steep asking price, but then came back and made its own deal after the CBC bought rights to the big games.

TSN will carry 59 games live, but late at night or in the early morning because of the time difference.

David Masse, the director of program operations for the CBC, said the CBC was not blind-sided by TSN's move.

"We had a pretty good idea," he said. "Our model [for sponsorship and advertising] was based on this type of thing potentially happening."

Although TSN will rebroadcast some its games at a more accessible time for viewers, Masse said it cannot air a tape-delay of a game that the CBC is planning to carry until after it runs on the CBC.

Saturday at 5:30 a.m. EST, TSN will provide live coverage of the World Cup draw from Busan, South Korea. The draw, which determines first-round opponents for the competing countries, will be repeated for three consecutive hours after the initial live broadcast. Suneel Joshi and Dick Howard will anchor TSN's coverage.

Vic Rauter will be TSN's World Cup anchor. The CBC's host will be announced later.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brilliant. Vic Rauter is top shelf. Hopefully CBC can get "Back of the Onion Bag" and Lennard Bobaduzzi to work their end.

Can't wait.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK

I loved playing with you guys its a classy organization who treats there players very well, but since I left you guys have won nothing, so if you guys need me come to the store and talk to me. No i wish the team all the best and enjoyed my time there say hi to Dav and Darko and let me know where you play next and the next Pub night I like the cro girls!!!! But still Ita 2 Cro 0 Vieri and Totti will score.

Buckfcuk

you talk about Tudor but he is playing in the World Cup so shut the fcuk up and go blow your bag pipe who is Scotlands or Rangers center back?

Ive been on here for two days and already pissed you off I think you met your match!!!!!

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatia Fans

The only reason why you fans are spouting off is that deep down your scared Croatia will not get out of the group.I predict Italy and Croatia to go through.Mexico can only win in Azteca and Ecuador already blew their load in the SA qualifying stage.:D

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatia Fans

Your team stinks! You guys are old and just a bunch of has beens. You guys do decent in one world cup and you guys think that you are the champions.

Italy will take the group no problem. I say that Croatia will get one point, and that is with a tie agaisnt Mexico. Look for Ecuador to go through with Italy.

CDKhashisheaduphisasssohecan'tseehowshitehisteamis:D

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Coppertone, the sun tan lotion and fake and bake beds have affected your brain, or what's left of it. What the fcuk has Italy done lately in the WC. LOST!!!!! Don't give me the standard wop argument about how many WC's you've won. I don't fcuking count anything before WWII. Keep your 1930's titles, because they don't mean shite moron. Maybe even you could have played soccer in that day and age. It was brutal!!! Croatia and Italy will go through, even though Coppertone and the rest of the wops that use his argument of prehistoric WC results are idiots!!!!

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well said, Bronco. Someone is finally talking sense here.

Did you know I have a little Croatian blood, brutha?

Viva Hrvatska!

Buckic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0