Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CAT Division 1 CAT 2002/2003

Who will win the FVSL Division 1 CAT League this year?

• Poco City Dominion

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Chilliwack FC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Langley United

• North Delta Lions

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Whalley Storm

• Total voters

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Spelling LOL

Originally posted by Draven
Before you start TTPing about spelling, you might want to check the spelling of "analyze" on your last post. Idiot!!:wa:

Draven: Thats probably a good point, especially if I don't want to look like an idiot. But since I am an idiot I will continue. I guess I will see you tonight.

Skytrain: Hard to predict anything tonight a I havent seen poco play and only have their record to go by. I don't chit talk on people with records like that and I don't want to eat any of my own chit later......lol All I hope for is a good effort from our lads and good clean game.. Oh yeah, and beer after beer.

Draven

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
suburbanator

No matter what the result tonight, you're always welcome to join us for some pint consumption!!!:D

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Spelling LOL

Originally posted by suburbanator
Hard to predict anything .....I don't want to eat any of my own chit later

Subby,

If eating Chit is worse than eating shite I would not want to predict anything either if i were you.

Draven,

too funny:rolleyes:

skytraincan'thandletomuchforofthisdribble&mayhavetogetanother

Dalglish

Sep 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No comment

I'll leave the talking about tonights game at the game. Looking for a good effort from the boys though, and hoping of no red cards 20 mins in, or maybe I should wish for one after last week.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Re: Spelling LOL

Originally posted by Skytrain

If eating Chit is worse than eating shite

skytraincan'thandletomuchforofthisdribble&mayhavetogetanother

Well Chit's just my nice and polite way of saying shite, something which I wasn't completely comfortable with seeing as I am a parent, I am supposed to act all grown up and mature (Ummm sometimes). I don't like it when my 2 1/2 year old repeats what I say or type...(LOL). Plus I think you got my point.

On the field you may hear me say, ****, shite, crap, ****er, dick eater, all kinds of vulgar and obsene words....

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PoCo 4 - Langley 1

PoCo had all the play, PoCo finishing not good on the night :eek: Could have had another 10 goals easily (I'm only counting the chances missed inside the six). Langley had no real attack and looked to be just to be out and get some exercise. Langley keeper played well.

Game finished @ 9pm and by 9:15 all the Langley boys were gone. I thought there was some sort of cooler talk?:confused:

Dalglish

Sep 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
cooler talk

Skytrain,
Were you gaurding the parking lot? Credit to the Langley boys, they were still there at 9:15pm....

Good game tonight. Turf makes for a faster paced game.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
re: cooler talk

Skytrain watched a different game, could have had 10 goals? Then we could have had 6 if your counting chances. You scored on 2 breakaways and had 3 or 4 good chances otherwise. (Shots from outside 40 Yards don't count cause not many will go in on our keeper, cept maybe on those oversize nets that someone installed for you). Playing the last 15 down a man didnt help either. You deserved the 4-1 win that you got, but thats about it. As for hanging around, we were there for 35 minutes and you guys left the field. I wasn't about to run after you.

Anyhow it was a pretty good game, a little too fast paced on the turf for our defenders, with 3/4 at 6'0+ and 180-200lbs they move like grazing cows on that rubber.

See you next Sunday......

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: re: cooler talk

Originally posted by suburbanator
Playing the last 15 down a man didnt help either. You deserved the 4-1 win that you got, but thats about it. As for hanging around, we were there for 35 minutes and you guys left the field. I wasn't about to run after you.

Subby,

Believe it was #55 on your team that let you guys down by getting 2 yapping yellows:eek: after a questionable call that could have gone either way. Does appear we watched different games cause I don't think you spent enough time in PoCo defensive end to even get your six chances on net. 35 minutes? Run after Skytrain? First I don't run, second a man w/ one leg and a broken foot walking backwards could still catch me at the present time:mad:third, PoCo team still had 21 guys still at the changerooms @ 11:30pm before heading to the ballet :cool:

Don't really know what is going on with the over size net:confused: its 4 inches wider on the left and 8 inches wider on the right not to mention the height is also above average:rolleyes:

Hope to see another good match between these two teams next time and possibly share a pint or five;)

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: re: cooler talk

Originally posted by Skytrain

Believe it was #55 on your team that let you guys down by getting 2 yapping yellows:eek:
Hope to see another good match between these two teams next time and possibly share a pint or five;)

Yes young #55, stupid to continue barking after the 1st yellow, questionable call or not. Oh well Guess he won't be in the lineup for a couple so he can stock the cooler.

As for time in the the poco end, we'll have to leave that fact in dispute as we had several bouts of good pressure in the poco end, just 0 finish and two many guys trying to beat a defender within the 18 yard box instead of shooting.

I looked over after about 15 mins after the game and saw a handfull of what I assumed were poco players standing 150 yards away from us at the changerooms, If I had known for sure we would have walked over and dispensed a round of beer.
:D

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU Chilliwack

Close game in the first half with a 0-0 scorline. Both teams getting a few chances but neither could finish.
Second half with 20minutes to play GEU had a short corner that produced a gorgeous cross from the right back :D to the far post for a clear header to open the scoring. 10 minutes later left mid made a gorgeous run down the wing cut in and roofed it short side on the keeper.
3rd goal came as they were pushing up to score, forward broke free for a breakaway and unlike his usual self he scored. Of course the shot was right on the keeper but got through the five hole.

Good game and nice to get a win under the belt.

Dalglish

Sep 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PoCo vs Delta

PoCo 1 - Delta 1

A fairly good game. Delta had most of the play for the first 15mins, then PoCo started knocking the ball around and had the play for the rest of the half, but no goals. Delta came out stronger to start the second and again PoCo came back only to have Delta put one in to take the lead. PoCo fought back to tie the game with a nice goal by BJ. PoCo again pressed and pressed but could not find the back of the net.

Delta definately a better team from the first game.

On to Langley next week.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
mexico vs. canada

sorry i had to miss it.
i would love to hear a lions point of view on the game. not saying Dalgish is bullshittin or anything. i had a great game yesterday as well. we lost though. CANADA VS. MEXICO on the beaches in Mazatlan..
3-1 Mexico
they were a much quicker and skilled team on there home field.
game #2 is set for tomorrow.
no excuses or anything but Canada´s star defender, Favero,was on the injured reserve list drinking his all inclusive face off.
anyways.

take care boys.

Cheddar

Apr 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
lions vs poco

I'm glad to hear LION made it to Mexico. Dogleash (sorry about the spelling) is not bullshittin, it was pretty much like he said. Both teams had the play at different times in the game, not a lot of chances either way. We definitely missed LION up front. He's been playing well as of late and has been connecting with KG up front. We definitly got scrammbly in the late stages of the game, midfield got tired, no KO to help out, something about studying for his plumbing test. LION might of had problems with the ref, really didn't know what he was going to call and took a lot of verbal abuse from the little bald guy up front on Poco and then gave Ren a yellow for a simple little comment on a bad throw in call.

Looking forward to next week, Storm, we have to put in better showing this time. Should be a good match!!!

LION, have a great trip you bastard and bring home some tequilla for the christmas party!!!

Draven

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: lions vs poco

Originally posted by Cheddar
really didn't know what he was going to call and took a lot of verbal abuse from the little bald guy up front on Poco and then gave Ren a yellow for a simple little comment on a bad throw in call.

I am that little bald guy up front on Poco and I have to agree with Cheddar. I deserved a card more than the Delta player. The ref was like a sponge. He soaked in every piece of abuse. I wanted to borrow a mirror to check to see if the ref was still breathing and alive, he was that laid back. Very frustrating!!:mad:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Absolutely

Draven,

You always deserve a card more than anyone.
:D

Look, little boy, little boy, climbing fence.
;)

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: GEU Chilliwack

Originally posted by Yoda
Close game in the first half with a 0-0 scorline. Both teams getting a few chances but neither could finish.
Second half with 20minutes to play GEU had a short corner that produced a gorgeous cross from the right back :D to the far post for a clear header to open the scoring. 10 minutes later left mid made a gorgeous run down the wing cut in and roofed it short side on the keeper.
3rd goal came as they were pushing up to score, forward broke free for a breakaway and unlike his usual self he scored. Of course the shot was right on the keeper but got through the five hole.

Good game and nice to get a win under the belt.

It all came down to our GEU's coach making a great decision to change the front line and add some scoring punch:D

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0