Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 div2 MOTW week 6

div2 MOTW week 6

• BC vs Nomads

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stolo vs WR

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Young guns vs Coyotes

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Marga vs Dynamo

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • NFS K vs NFS I

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
no one talked to the ref after the game except for me and one other player. other player said good game and walked away and i went to talk to him about that red, i told my guys not to say anything to the ref.

irish car bomb ask other teams we've played we dont have problems with referees, rarely do we run in to bad officials. last night was one of them. wait for the return leg of this fixture i cannot wait to play you guy again, i guarantee you wont beat us.

Um nope, I have witnessed your team's chronic bitching on more than occasion

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just came up with something that will save everyone a lot of time with game write-ups:

There are 2 templates to choose:

Template A:

We won _____ to _____. The score doesn't really reflect the game. We easily could have scored ______ more had there goalie not absolutely stoned us. Possession was probably _____to______%. _________ scored a premieresque goal from 40 yards out. You guys are good group, looking forward to our next game.

Template B

We lost _____ to ______. Not only was the ref shockingly brutal, we were missing at least _________ starters. Hard to play against a team that is so blatently favoured by the ref. We had at least ______ goals called off for offsides or fouls that totally were not. Good luck the rest of the way, can't wait to play you guys again with our full line-up.

Awesome. I miss you ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just came up with something that will save everyone a lot of time with game write-ups:

There are 2 templates to choose:

Template A:

We won _____ to _____. The score doesn't really reflect the game. We easily could have scored ______ more had there goalie not absolutely stoned us. Possession was probably _____to______%. _________ scored a premieresque goal from 40 yards out. You guys are good group, looking forward to our next game.

Template B

We lost _____ to ______. Not only was the ref shockingly brutal, we were missing at least _________ starters. Hard to play against a team that is so blatently favoured by the ref. We had at least ______ goals called off for offsides or fouls that totally were not. Good luck the rest of the way, can't wait to play you guys again with our full line-up.

you forgot TBL's favourite, " we lost to xxxx's 'B' prem team, they are too good, shouldn't be playing at this level/this division....."

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Um nope, I have witnessed your team's chronic bitching on more than occasion

maybe but i have witnessed your team's chronic sucking on more than one occasion.... maybe you should focus more on your team and getting some results, you've got some tough games coming up...you've already dropped a few points, wouldn't want you guys falling too far behind us, or else that beating you get wont be as meaningful...:rolleyes:

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
maybe but i have witnessed your team's chronic sucking on more than one occasion.... maybe you should focus more on your team and getting some results, you've got some tough games coming up...you've already dropped a few points, wouldn't want you guys falling too far behind us, or else that beating you get wont be as meaningful...:rolleyes:

If our sucking is chronic then your bitching is fcuking terminal

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 2 - Marga Swarmers 0

Marga played well, and we did not. Managed the win, albeit not really an impressive scoreline.

The ref made a interesting call against marga, and the whole team and managers/coaches ran onto the field to confront him. They did it again later, and again after the game. He got circled by about 20 players and fans right after the whistle (which he blew early because of the marga fan / management comments and attitude).

Hopefully the ref reports this, same thing happened in summer, their team officials HAVE to know to stay off the field.... frikking ridiculous and should have been about 20 red cards.

Best line of the game: Marga Player 1: "aaaaaaaahhhhh" - While rolling on the pitch after a 3 point roll and dive, Marga Player 2: "Get up the ref didn't see it but good try"

Anyhow.......

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
We won 2 to 0. The score doesn't really reflect the game. We easily could have scored 10 more had there goalie not absolutely stoned us. Possession was probably 65 to 35%. ML scored a premieresque goal from 40 yards out. You guys are good group, looking forward to our next game.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
We won 2 to 0. The score doesn't really reflect the game. We easily could have scored 10 more had there goalie not absolutely stoned us. Possession was probably 65 to 35%. ML scored a premieresque goal from 40 yards out. You guys are good group, looking forward to our next game.

templated to perfection

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Really 10 or more. :confused: Did you mention that we started with 10 and that we scored an own goal. Actually IS21 I thought you were another player all this time. I thought you were Hauser the forward that did everything. I didn't know til later you only came on in the last 10-15 minutes of the game. :) Anyways, we were missing 9 or 10 guys through injury or suspension, but should get them back. Definitely looking forward to our next game. I should be in better shape for that one. :)

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Really 10 or more. :confused: Did you mention that we started with 10 and that we scored an own goal. Actually IS21 I thought you were another player all this time. I thought you were Hauser the forward that did everything. I didn't know til later you only came on in the last 10-15 minutes of the game. :) Anyways, we were missing 9 or 10 guys through injury or suspension, but should get them back. Definitely looking forward to our next game. I should be in better shape for that one. :)

Just a number I threw in there. And it was a joke about the premieresque goal since it was on OG. I can see how you would get me and Hauser confused, we're pretty much the same speed and build ;)

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
We lost 2 to 0. Not only was the ref shockingly brutal, we were missing at least 11 starters. Hard to play against a team that is so blatently favoured by the ref. We had at least 4 goals called off for offsides or fouls that totally were not. Good luck the rest of the way, can't wait to play you guys again with our full line-up.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
We lost 2 to 0. Not only was the ref shockingly brutal, we were missing at least 11 starters. Hard to play against a team that is so blatently favoured by the ref. We had at least 4 goals called off for offsides or fouls that totally were not. Good luck the rest of the way, can't wait to play you guys again with our full line-up.

it also doesn't help to have a guy threatening teammates, opponents, and the ref ;) Who pissed in that dude's cornflakes!?

quote of the night from this particular guy who was sent off "Zuck my deek! (while making a jerk off gesture), you, yas you, you are gunna zuck my deek" and of course, to a teammate no less: "If you no run really fast I'm a keel you real hard!" same dude grabbed a guy by the throat, his own teammate!

comedy for us, nightmare for you elbowroom and n10h

unlucky you guys didn't have a full compliment to play this game. You guys were actually playing the better stuff than we were, we just had better attacking players as options than you and HA made a huge save with 15 minutes left to kill any chance of a comeback.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok, one of your team mates asked me to tell.

Ze guy hoo attacked our star winger had just cause, he yells to JM " Why don't you pass me the ball?" JM replies " Because you're a f_g!!" so the little Russian ran right over to him in the corner.

Too funny... they shook hands at half after I made JM appoligize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0