Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 div2 MOTW week 6

div2 MOTW week 6

• BC vs Nomads

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stolo vs WR

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Young guns vs Coyotes

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Marga vs Dynamo

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • NFS K vs NFS I

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Honestly? really? HUGE difference between tired than being suspsended or injured. I was tired this morning but I still came to work.But how will you have guys tired from playing before a 730 kick off in ridge? Or does Inter's farm team have an away game out on the east coast thursday or friday morning? 5 goals against?? ALREADY???? you're the shits.

i wasn't talking about this weekend tit, i meant the nomads game the following week. 2 ko at hammond then 6:30 in surrey. We've let 5 goals in against some pretty bad teams, we let 3 in against young guns and somehow scored on our first 3 shots against them too. That won't happen every week, if you ask the young guns i'm sure they probably feel as though they could of beaten us if they didn't give us 3 easy goals.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
They played beside us this summer, bad tackle turned into a bunch of shoving, and Marga's linesman ran into the pile trying to stab people with his umbrella, it was hilarious. He then tried to spit on a Dynamo player, and hocked a giant loogie right on his own chest. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Remembering it now makes me laugh still.

I was on the receiving end of the " bad tackle" : just after heading the ball forward to run onto to it i caught a flying elbow to the face; and then was stabbed repeatedly by a Marga fan

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
coyotes vs young guns this week for MOTW. Young guns will take it on their home pitch this weekend 3-2. Inter will finally have the lead all on their own

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tough to win on their turf, but they should have trouble scoring if you're in net. Not that Rhino is bad or anything, you're just taller and coveer more of the net ;)

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey is Stolo's home park in chilly turf or grass? Click on it for field views and it looks like a true chilliwack soccer field. hahhaha, barns, cows an ole shack!

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
grass, its actually a nice little park, the pitch at the southend of the park is a potato patch, but there is a magic grass field just to the North and there looked to be a clubhouse or changerooms facility being built in the summer when we had the unfortunate travel out there for a midweek evening match.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
ok Knights vs Inter is more of a motw than I thought it could be. Rumblings behind the scene have made this personal now......

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
subby, he was commenting on that same incident, as in he saw it happen from our field next to yours when the "stabbing" and loogie "hocking" happened.

try and keep up eh? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0