Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 div2 MOTW week 6

div2 MOTW week 6

• BC vs Nomads

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stolo vs WR

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Young guns vs Coyotes

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Marga vs Dynamo

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • NFS K vs NFS I

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
how would i know? i wasn't even at the game, i knew is21 was joking around using s&h's new template format. the same one used by elbowroom later on.

Just a number I threw in there. And it was a joke about the premieresque goal since it was on OG. I can see how you would get me and Hauser confused, we're pretty much the same speed and build ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My bad i didn't read up the thread before replying :eek:

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
^^^^^ 3 goals in 6 games bc united....... how haven't you guys self-destructed ?

It's just bad luck right now with injuries, work commitments, family probs, and 1 suspension. We literally had 4 get injured before of season, one starter broke his leg. Another 2 players is work has them working 14 hour shifts on the weekends to catch up on construction job fallen behind, and so on. Absolutely nothing one can do about these things.

Overall though everyone on the team knows the team is good. When everyone is out, it's is a really good team, could have easily competed for the Division title. It's just a string of bad luck and circumstances right now. Got to roll with it for the time being, try to bring in new players, and so on.

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
n10hb, I know you might have been foggy after our chat and pints last night, so I'll help you out here mate.

http://www.takethepiss.com/forums/fvsl-div-2/17051-div2-motw-week-6-a-3.html#post343970

it also doesn't help to have a guy threatening teammates, opponents, and the ref ;) Who pissed in that dude's cornflakes!?

quote of the night from this particular guy who was sent off "Zuck my deek! (while making a jerk off gesture), you, yas you, you are gunna zuck my deek" and of course, to a teammate no less: "If you no run really fast I'm a keel you real hard!" same dude grabbed a guy by the throat, his own teammate!

Yeah that guys been going through some major stress outside and has been bringing it to the field. He's a good player and competitor, but losing his cool more than often cause of outside siht. Red might be good, can cool off.

I missed that whole incident, but I get chuckle out of it everytime I think about it. "Why don't you pass me the ball?" Cause... Not really a quick response you hear all the time from a teammate. :) You would think "Cause your not running.." or something along those lines. :)

These Nomads you always seem to hear something funny. Last year, it was the "Balls in your azz" comment. lol Anywho....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0