Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 div2 MOTW week 6

div2 MOTW week 6

• BC vs Nomads

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stolo vs WR

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Young guns vs Coyotes

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Marga vs Dynamo

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • NFS K vs NFS I

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
subby, he was commenting on that same incident, as in he saw it happen from our field next to yours when the "stabbing" and loogie "hocking" happened.

try and keep up eh? ;)

Oh... thats disapointing.... was hoping we had a major umbrella felon. Perhaps I should read more than just the most recent couple of posts....

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter up 2_0 about 70 minutes in. 0-0 at the hal inters first goal off a phantom free kick call but a nice header on the finish. Second was a nice finish from dan from the 18. As I'm writing dan with the 3rd nice finish off a cross. I'm saying names so they don't have to let us know themselves

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter up 2_0 about 70 minutes in. 0-0 at the hal inters first goal off a phantom free kick call but a nice header on the finish. Second was a nice finish from dan from the 18. As I'm writing dan with the 3rd nice finish off a cross. I'm saying names so they don't have to let us know themselves

4 -0

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
young guns 3 - 1 coyotes....motw hype was killed by the referee who was horrible. the fact we were missing almost half of our starters due to them being at the div 1 game vs the gunners didnt help the cause either. referee we had tonight was just AWFUL. clearly needs to read the LOTG again, maybe the young guns players will agree, but it was clearly a 12 v 11 which turned into a 12 v 10 later....our goalie received a straight red for such a silly play just outside of his box, ball hits him in the hand as the langley striker tried flicking it over our challenging keeper who jumps and tries to block the ball, it hits him in the knee and deflects up *towards his hand* and goes over towards the *corner flag* (away from goal and we had two defenders in the box running towards the goal and the referee tells me its an obvious goal scoring oppurtunity. FFS! as much as i dont want to think so it seemed as if this ref was out for us. too bad, he lost control of the match by not calling things early and putting his foot down. anyways im done with this post. hopefully don't see this ref again, at least not doing our games anymore. cant wait for marga next week ! might get a talking to from the famous ttp police but im just stating facts of what happened. and if anyone was at the game please do feel free to elaborate.

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry Jimmy... but that was a clear straight red. your keep came out of the box with his hands in the air and the ball hit his hands... it was a clear "scoring" opportunity. That was an easy straight red from any ref!
If your team wouldn't bitch about every call that went against you maybe it wouldn't seem like he on our side. Keep your mouth shut and just play and respect the game.
I'm pretty sick of how much you guys bitched to the ref. Just play the fcuking game. We were the better team. we won. I didn't even play. Suck it up.

doucheface

Mar 19, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry Jimmy... but that was a clear straight red. your keep came out of the box with his hands in the air and the ball hit his hands... it was a clear "scoring" opportunity. That was an easy straight red from any ref!
If your team wouldn't bitch about every call that went against you maybe it wouldn't seem like he on our side. Keep your mouth shut and just play and respect the game.
I'm pretty sick of how much you guys bitched to the ref. Just play the fcuking game. We were the better team. we won. I didn't even play. Suck it up.

After all that kick and run? LoL believe what you want.

Ref was atrocious. 2 reds and 4 yellows to the Coyotes on the night? How is that consistent with anything else in the last three years...

Look here: FVSL Discipline
And here: Accumulated Cautions
Now tell us how dirty of a team we are...

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

0-0 at half.....game was totally even, either team could have won.

They scored and we deflated and gave up. That was the first time we played them. They are clearly not a div 2 team. The difference with Inter is that there's not a weak link on the team. There's no standout on the team, they are well balanced throughout the field. Its going to take an over achieving performance to beat these guys this year.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

That was the first time we played against Roy Nelson, damn he had 2 chances and finished them both.

Big Country got pace too

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ref was atrocious. 2 reds and 4 yellows to the Coyotes on the night? How is that consistent with anything else in the last three years...

Look here: FVSL Discipline
And here: Accumulated Cautions
Now tell us how dirty of a team we are...

I couldn't give two shits how dirty or fair you play. You guys have a good talented team. There's no question about that. The red card he gave on your keeper is a straight red anywhere you go in the world no questions asked. Its not a dirty play at all, its just the rules of the game.
my point is, everytime a call went against you guys there would be like four or five guys cursing at the ref. Just shut up and play the game.
Most embarrassing part was after the game, the majority of your team went up to the ref to tell him how bad he was, or just swear at him. Grow up.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I couldn't give two shits how dirty or fair you play. You guys have a good talented team. There's no question about that. The red card he gave on your keeper is a straight red anywhere you go in the world no questions asked. Its not a dirty play at all, its just the rules of the game.
my point is, everytime a call went against you guys there would be like four or five guys cursing at the ref. Just shut up and play the game.
Most embarrassing part was after the game, the majority of your team went up to the ref to tell him how bad he was, or just swear at him. Grow up.

no one talked to the ref after the game except for me and one other player. other player said good game and walked away and i went to talk to him about that red, i told my guys not to say anything to the ref.

irish car bomb ask other teams we've played we dont have problems with referees, rarely do we run in to bad officials. last night was one of them. wait for the return leg of this fixture i cannot wait to play you guy again, i guarantee you wont beat us.

Dark Knight

Sep 26, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
AHAHA and the shite talking begins.. Jimmy Jones biggest cry baby ever:p could see his tears in our bbm group last night :D

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
looking at the website it shows two red cards. i only knew of the one until just now talking to one of my guys. the referee red carded a spectator at our game ! REALLY ?!! not even in youth soccer do you see that. the funny thing is that was the first game that guy came to, and depending on his suspension, likely his last :rolleyes:.........

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

your team is complaining about another one complaining to the refs? Both times we've played you, your guys have been so ****ing cheap and whiney. The one ****er on your team spat at me last year and attempted spitting on one of our players again this year. You guys are a good team but a bunch of ****ing punks

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
your team is complaining about another one complaining to the refs? Both times we've played you, your guys have been so ****ing cheap and whiney. The one ****er on your team spat at me last year and attempted spitting on one of our players again this year. You guys are a good team but a bunch of ****ing punks

these guys had some good players, but they're going into tackles late and hard, elbows flying and our guys get knocked down and the refs telling us to get up. slightest touch on the langley guys and the ref calls it...everyone has nights where they get a bad referee or lots of bad decisions go against them. yesterday it just happened to be against us. hopefully it doesn't happen again this year and we'll be fine. just made it harder on ourselves from here on in but i look forward to the challenge.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
0-0 at half.....game was totally even, either team could have won.

They scored and we deflated and gave up. That was the first time we played them. They are clearly not a div 2 team. The difference with Inter is that there's not a weak link on the team. There's no standout on the team, they are well balanced throughout the field. Its going to take an over achieving performance to beat these guys this year.

couldn't agree more, in the first half i was starting to wonder if the game was gonna be 0-0. Neither team had a clear cut chance, and both teams defenders were shutting down the others strikers. Even for the first 10/15 mins of the second your lot made it hard for us to break them down but once we did, you guys deflated.

Nov 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just came up with something that will save everyone a lot of time with game write-ups:

There are 2 templates to choose:

Template A:

We won _____ to _____. The score doesn't really reflect the game. We easily could have scored ______ more had there goalie not absolutely stoned us. Possession was probably _____to______%. _________ scored a premieresque goal from 40 yards out. You guys are good group, looking forward to our next game.

Template B

We lost _____ to ______. Not only was the ref shockingly brutal, we were missing at least _________ starters. Hard to play against a team that is so blatently favoured by the ref. We had at least ______ goals called off for offsides or fouls that totally were not. Good luck the rest of the way, can't wait to play you guys again with our full line-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts