Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Div 2C - Who'll be on top?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
dirtysanchez said:
Backdoor16,

You're a fcuking moaner. You don't play in the league, yet you have enough time to whine. Do us a favour, change your tampon, get a life and shut up. Either that or lace em up.

Well said dirty. Backdoor is a moaner. I can't believe you're not even a soccer player and you are so concerned abouth Div. 2 soccer. By the way, the league has never forced a team to move up before and the Brass aren't going to start now. And that comes directly from the top.

So get a life or lace up the boots. Why aren't you playing this year anyways? I heard the weaker Nationals (as you referred to them) cut you, told you to pack your bags or clean out your locker. Once again talking about taking guys legs out is very sportsmanlike. You need to take a look in the mirror Backdoor.

JTL

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jack The Lad said:
Well said dirty. Backdoor is a moaner. I can't believe you're not even a soccer player and you are so concerned abouth Div. 2 soccer. By the way, the league has never forced a team to move up before and the Brass aren't going to start now. And that comes directly from the top.

That's my point. The league does nothing to promote proper divisional alignment. Say what you want, but please explain why your team should be allowed to thrash teams in Div 2 for 2 or 3 more years. It doesn't make any sense.

Jack The Lad said:
So get a life or lace up the boots. Why aren't you playing this year anyways? I heard the weaker Nationals (as you referred to them) cut you, told you to pack your bags or clean out your locker. Once again talking about taking guys legs out is very sportsmanlike. You need to take a look in the mirror Backdoor.

JTL

JTL, I think "get a life" is a great little burn. I wonder if it will make a comeback from 1989 when everyone used it...

As far as your other comments, taking a guys legs out is not sportsmanlike. What do you call running up the score and bragging on TTP?

I did take your advise and looked in the mirror. Turns out, if I were on a team that won every weekend by 4 goals and decided to stay in the lower division because they were a bunch of pansies, I would quit and go help the Razorbacks in Div 1, because it looks like they could use the help. I bet if your team was in there place you would be doing better than they are. If Dewdney is ever going to get any respect as a club they should start acting like a club and put teams together that play in the proper division. You cnut.

dirtysanchez

Jan 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Backdoor,

I don't see why you care. You don't play in the league. Are you worried that if you were to play Div. 2 again, your tiny little ego would be crushed if you had to play the Coachmen? To add to the promotion arguement, look at The Rangers from years back. They won a few Packenham Cups and placed first in Div. 1 a few years in a row. Did they go up to Premier?

DFC doesn't care if speedbags like you disrespect it. They are not interested at this point in putting together a club system. Many members have played top levles in BC and have earned hardware. They are happy now to go out and kick the ball around and have many pints after the game. What's wrong with that?

BTW, the Coachmen would be the wrong team to play dirty against.

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
dirtysanchez said:
Backdoor,

I don't see why you care...

To tell you the truth, I don't care. This just happens to be a good topic to go a couple rounds on. There is nothing wrong with going out for the fun of the game and kicking it around. But at some point, when there is such huge gap in talent between teams, there has to be some regulation. I'm not saying the Coachmen should sent into premier or Div 1 this year. I'm just trying to make the point that if you destroy every team in your division, then you should move up. That is the system in place everywhere in the world. Soccer is built on a multi-tier divisional set up that, in order to function properly, should require the better teams to rise up through the ranks.

This is not new!!!

Couple rounds over.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BL16 said:
As a defender with 25 years playing experience, I would be going in high and hard on your forwards if they tried to run up the score like you guys do. Despite what you may think, guys in div 2 have pride too.
Just no class, apparently.
BL16 said:
As far as your other comments, taking a guys legs out is not sportsmanlike. What do you call running up the score and bragging on TTP?
Taking the piss? The nerve of him, eh?

The one thing you an I agree on is JTL is a cnut and until I start to receive free chiropractic care and a new bendy pen he'll always be a cnut.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Backline16 said:
That's my point. The league does nothing to promote proper divisional alignment. Say what you want, but please explain why your team should be allowed to thrash teams in Div 2 for 2 or 3 more years. It doesn't make any sense.

I did take your advise and looked in the mirror. Turns out, if I were on a team that won every weekend by 4 goals and decided to stay in the lower division because they were a bunch of pansies, I would quit and go help the Razorbacks in Div 1, because it looks like they could use the help. I bet if your team was in there place you would be doing better than they are. If Dewdney is ever going to get any respect as a club they should start acting like a club and put teams together that play in the proper division. You cnut.

Backdoor.

We don't want to beat teams by 5 or 6 goals. We have had some very close games and games where we have been grossly outplayed. The only difference is that we have 5 or 6 guys that can put the ball in the net.

Also, we have never bragged about running up the score on TTP. I always give an honest unbiased game report after each game and if you look at my last few posts you will see that I thought we deserved to lose a few of our recent games.

As far as our club goes, it is not really a club. We don't practice together, we don't have social functions together, we don't watch each other's games - we simply operate under the same name. We would love to help the Razorbacks out and in fact last weekend two of our better players did play for them. Most of us can't tolerate two games in one weekend and that's why we don't play for them more regularly. The Razorbacks will be fine. They have quite a few games in hand and will not get demoted.

You still didn't answer my question why you didn't play this year. Is it too embarassing to talk about?

KNVB, you will get free chiropractic care as soon as you start handing out expensive appliances you cnuter.

JTL

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys are missing the whole point of this thread and you are wasting a chance to talk about how good Celtic really are and by how much they will win 2 C by.

In all honesty Coachman and Celtic aren't that good and if you can't compete or beat them then you shouldn't be trying to move up to div.1. If Celtic weren't in 2 C Arsenal would not have to work as hard as they have to if they want to move up. So in reality Celtic are helping Arsenal and a few others teams in the 2 C become better teams by giving them better competition and hopefully preparing them better for div. 1.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
STD said:
In all honesty Coachman and Celtic aren't that good and if you can't compete or beat them then you shouldn't be trying to move up to div.1. If Celtic weren't in 2 C Arsenal would not have to work as hard as they have to if they want to move up. So in reality Celtic are helping Arsenal and a few others teams in the 2 C become better teams by giving them better competition and hopefully preparing them better for div. 1.

Very good point and hard to argue but still the team that wins the Div should move up period and thats the problem with the FVSL for allowing them not too...
I do understand why the older guys want to stay down as I am an older player,,but if you got it still, you should use it , because what is fun for you is not for others....

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jack The Lad said:
You still didn't answer my question why you didn't play this year. Is it too embarassing to talk about?

JTL

It's all very sweet and nice, "some close games" and "just have 4 or 5 guys who can put the ball in the net"...BS

The DFC Coachmen are a Div1 caliber team playing in a low division because they are going to win every game, blowing out most of their opposition by 3 or more goals. Wankers and bullies that love to win but don't want a challenge. It's that fcuking simple.

JTL...you want the truth...

Over the last nine years, due to working a very physical job on the Hudd Distribution Crossdock, I have had to undergo two inguinal hernia surgeries. Both within 18 months of each other. After my operations I got a promotion because after two hernias, I figured I might not be able to throw boxes for the rest of my life. Now I work 6 months a year on afternoon shift, so practice is impossible. With so much damage done to my core over the last 2 years, I have a long road of rehab to get back in shape to play the game as I would have to in order to make a much younger Nationals team.

Now that you know so much about me... Quid pro quo JTL, quid pro quo....

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
STD said:
If Celtic weren't in 2 C Arsenal would not have to work as hard as they have to if they want to move up. So in reality Celtic are helping Arsenal and a few others teams in the 2 C become better teams by giving them better competition and hopefully preparing them better for div. 1.

This is, without a doubt, the most self centered thing to come from a Celtic this year. Are you fukcing kidding me! The Celtic make the Arsenal better! WTF! I have heard some strange crap come from the DFC Celtic, but this is by far the most idiotic.

I hope my pisstake helps you be a better member on TTP, and maybe, if I pay some extra attention to you, you can really good. Good enough to perhapse start your own soccer blog. Dare to dream STD. Meanwhile, I will sit here and take some credit for every word you write because in some way, I had a part in your developement.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I read in the paper today winner's live longer so maybe that's why they stay in D2, to prolong their lives as they've stated that they're getting older :) That or the want the loser's to have short lives.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Backline16 said:
This is, without a doubt, the most self centered thing to come from a Celtic this year. Are you fukcing kidding me! The Celtic make the Arsenal better! WTF! I have heard some strange crap come from the DFC Celtic, but this is by far the most idiotic.

I hope my pisstake helps you be a better member on TTP, and maybe, if I pay some extra attention to you, you can really good. Good enough to perhapse start your own soccer blog. Dare to dream STD. Meanwhile, I will sit here and take some credit for every word you write because in some way, I had a part in your developement.

Tell me BL16 who do you think is making it more difficult for Arsenal to win the league?

GP W T L GF GA PTS
Celtic 11 8 3 0 42 12 27
National 11 2 3 6 21 39 9

Arsenal 8 NATIONALS 2 good competition there I guess.

I don't know if it is Arsenals goal to win the league or not but if they do want to they are going to have to do it by beating us. I talk to the Arsenal coach and he looks forward to playing against us because he knows it most likely will be for the league title. It should make for a good game and hopefully we will play better than we have been lately. Good competition makes teams better everybody knows that so the more good teams that are in the division the better the teams coming out of it will be, it is pretty simple and not that self centred. So one Day when your ex Nationals are challenging for a league title you too will be making the teams at the top with you better. Till then youy ex team is just another bump on the road.

Thank you for making me a better TTPer.

Your friend always,

STD

ps call me we'll do lunch.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
STD said:
Tell me BL16 who do you think is making it more difficult for Arsenal to win the league?

GP W T L GF GA PTS
Celtic 11 8 3 0 42 12 27
National 11 2 3 6 21 39 9

Arsenal 8 NATIONALS 2 good competition there I guess.

I don't know if it is Arsenals goal to win the league or not but if they do want to they are going to have to do it by beating us. I talk to the Arsenal coach and he looks forward to playing against us because he knows it most likely will be for the league title. It should make for a good game and hopefully we will play better than we have been lately. Good competition makes teams better everybody knows that so the more good teams that are in the division the better the teams coming out of it will be, it is pretty simple and not that self centred. So one Day when your ex Nationals are challenging for a league title you too will be making the teams at the top with you better. Till then youy ex team is just another bump on the road.

Thank you for making me a better TTPer.

Your friend always,

STD

ps call me we'll do lunch.

How come you didn't put the two times Nationals beat you:rolleyes:

Wow your a bright candle;)

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
STD said:

Now I feel like I'm beating a dead horse. Are the Celtic going to move up if they in fact do win the division? No. If you guys drop 6 points to the arsenal, then you have done pretty much what all the other teams have done. Lose. Before you say anything about it, you might want to play them first. I don't think there is any doubt that if Arsenal win the league they will move up. They are not a Dewdney team so promotion won't be optional...;)

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
We are arguing the same points but looking at it a different way. I hope Arsenal does make it to div. 1 if that is their goal but I feel they would be better prepared if they were playing better caliber teams every week to get there. Therefor we are back to the old point of saying there are too many teams in div.2 (also div 1. in my opinion). If there were less teams in each division and the teams in each division were better than teams moving up would benifit from it.

Now lets get back on topic.

How good do you really think Celtic are?

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
STD said:
Now lets get back on topic.

How good do you really think Celtic are?

Sorry STD, my mistake, I thought we were talking about how good Arsenal are...

I hate to admit it but I do agree the divisions are very bloated with teams. I have heard several arguments about how the league should be set up and there are definately alot of good ideas. There are 87 teams from Premier to Div 3 in the FVSL
and 91 in the VMSL from premier to Div 2. Both have eight sub-divisions.

So essentialy both the FVSL and VMSL are identical in there alignment. Which I gotta say surprised me a little.

Please don't bombard me we other comparisons, I get that there are, on average, better teams in the VMSL. They also utilize CAT teams much more than we ever have. And not one of their leagues has 19 teams! But the point is with a little tweaking, rather than a complete rebuild, we could have a much better functioning league. Where's Guru when you need him?

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Backline16 said:
Sorry STD, my mistake, I thought we were talking about how good Arsenal are...

It is easy to get frustrated and confused when talking about Celtic's greatness. Just do what Rangerforever and his Ranger buddies do at these times.

Say "Celtic is Great, we can not compete and it is a honor just being in their shadow", repeat until you reach a state of euphoria.

stickyfingers

Sep 9, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
linden said:
N. Coquitlium is a very streaky team, can be really good and tie aldergrove or loose to GEU 4-0 who Aldergrove just beat 6-1. And I wouldn't count out N.Delta in 2A made it to the finals last year, very good defensive team. HOw good is ACBC??

Linden

Stay on topic jackass the reason we beat, N.coq we had a full team the reason Aldergrove beat us three times in a row now, going back to last is we didn't ahve a full line up against them, but saying that Aldergrove are the way better then N.coquitlam. G'rove would have probably beat us anyway just not as bad, as far as 2c Celtic will win the group but ACBC will begiven the promtion as Celtic don't want it, from what That fat idiot Hector told me.

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
stickyfingers said:
...Celtic don't want it, from what That fat idiot Hector told me.

KH drinks and lies. He can't be trusted. He eats too many cheese burgers. He's kind of like Randy from the Trailer Park Boys, but has less friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0