Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div.2 Week 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley FC Benders - PMO Titans- Gotta go with the easy win for Titans here, 3-1. Playing to stay middle pack with benders just not being able to compete with their talent.
Westcoast FC Celtic - Poco FC Royals - I call upset against the greatest team to ever play in Div.2 EVER! Cascade standing on his head and only letting in 1 on a PK, Celtic win 2-1
Langley Utd Sparta - Fraser Valley Red Devils - Sparta with a 4-0 win keeping at top of table. Zidane to only play 5 minutes tops.....
BYE - Westcoast Black Knights- At the gym all weekend maintaining their 240+ pound firefighter physiques.
WRU Vault FC - Langley Utd Dynamo - Still in net this week due to our goalie still on injury reserve. 5 players of ours in Mexico for a wedding, not looking forward to a firing squad of shots this weekend....
Westcoast FC Milan - Westcoast FC- Staying top of the table I go 4-2 for the young guys.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I love your optimism, and I wish I could be there but I gotta work all weekend and unfortunately can't make the game:(
Pomo
Sparta
Dynamo
United

InanimateCarbonRod

Oct 5, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Titans
Royals
Sparta
United

Lots of pent up frustration from two consecutive losses that we will (attempt to) take out on the Vault. We posted a draw last time we met, can't take this lightly. I'm just hoping that our 1st, 2nd, or 3rd string keeper shows up so that I don't have to go head to head with @Chelsea4life

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
C4L this weekend vs Dynamo
724px-Be-Fearless-as-a-Soccer-Goalie-Step-1.jpg

Mr Sheppard Kisses

Nov 5, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
PMO 2-0 missing 4 of our top players this week, best striker got bad injury vs Celtic and is out for a while but still giving the edge to us
Royals 3-1 think royals will be a bit much for Celtic boys
Sparta vs FV tie. 2nd MOTW will be a great battle, 2 talented teams going at it. Should be close game
Dynamo 2-0 vault is on a streak right now and been wrong last 3 predictions but gotta give edge to strong Dynamo team
United 2-1 MOTW the best team in the league vs Milan a team that cant be beat right now. Should be a cracker of a game as cascade would say

Mr Sheppard Kisses

Nov 5, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
PMO 4 - Benders 1
We played another solid game even with some key players missing. We controlled the game and shut down Benders offence. Could of been 6-1, missed a pk and some sitters. Moved the ball real well. They scored on a pk and that was basically there only chance all game. Good group of guys but we were a bit much for the Benders tonight. Their best player by far is their quick striker, good player but couldnt do much tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0