Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div.2 Week 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yep, congrats westcoast. Not quite sure how a young team stays together so long in this day and age. I'll say one thing, props for not being being chirpy, douche bags. Definitely seen my fare share of young fast teams that try to nutmeg and trash talk all game long

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done by Red Devils in their victory over us. They deserved it, plus its good for the league.

Congrats to United on their promotion. Well done and well deserved.. However, the cup still eludes you......

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done by Red Devils in their victory over us. They deserved it, plus its good for the league.

Congrats to United on their promotion. Well done and well deserved.. However, the cup still eludes you......
Oh yeah, almost forgot, we got bradner semis against them.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 3-Vault 0
Scoreless at half with us having most of the possession. Second half we finally scored one, then a pk, then another goal near the end. They did have a few good chances to score in the first half but I think they only had 1 sub while we had 30 subs. Their tall, lanky striker is very fast. Good guys, clean game. Best of luck

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am not lanky, I am lean :p
Good game Dynamo very much deserved the win! Always enjoy playing R-Tee and the guys

peg leg

Mar 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am not lanky, I am lean :p
Good game Dynamo very much deserved the win! Always enjoy playing R-Tee and the guys
Very nice to meet Mr. Lean. We lost him twice on semi breaks when it was 1 vs. 4, still trying to figure that one out! Vault played well but simply ran out of gas. I hope they can stay up, good group of guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0