Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 div 2 motw week 18

what is your MOTW

• Knights v WRU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YG's v Stolo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dynamo v Nomads

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Marga v BCU

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Yotes v Inter

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • SNOW takes all

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hopefully they dont. For the turfs sake. That shite really did a number on the port moody turf a few years back

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
You can move snow off of the turf's with proper equipment, but I'm sure there is a nice snow/ice pack under the newest snow and that would cut the carpet like a knife through butter.

I'm sure even with a good rainfall and warmer temps the fields will be touch and go from the city even opening them up, places with average at best drainage will have a tough time draining the rain and melting snow and any debris that might have made it's was onto the pitches...

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just as I make the above post: It's not looking good for SSAP or even surrey for that matter. I just got the email from the Semi/PAU/SFSC fields guy: the tagline was:
[FONT=&quot]ALL GAMES AND OUTSIDE PRACTICES REMAIN CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]PARKS HAVE NO PLANS TO OPEN ANY FIELDS FOR THIS WEEKEND.[/FONT]

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
If the turfs in surrey remain covered through monday, they will then begin clearing the fields...hopefully by monday its all gone and we're back on schedule for next week....

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
OMG! you guys really should have called me if you wanted to know whats going on with SFC ACBC and SFC Coyotes..
Not by guessing on here LOL..just call me and ask.
ACBC joined SFC so we could call up players. I knew in August that we were going to be in tough this year due to serious injuries picked up that summer by a few like Tyler Baldock FVSL MVP last year and a few others.The injuries and the transfer of a few and the rebuilding of our team after loseing Admir (now in Austria div2 Bundas TSV Hartberg) James McGegan to Austrailia. the list goes on as all teams need to rebuild at some point.
Anyways ..Not 1 player from either of our Div 1 teams would or could or for what ever reason told to me by thier managers countless times, would come out on permit and help us out..NONE ! EVER!
we played short more than a few times I might add.
So I gave up asking and called Neeral div 2 and asked him for players cause we were 8 men a game without his callups.
They sent the farm to me and all the guys did great. They saved us.
We used them so much that we joined our training sessions together and became lovers.
We discussed signing a few guys down to help them out aswell because they were short guys over the colder months cause you all know those coyotes dont like the cold rain...we asked for a few volunteers and a few ballers said they would love to ..same as we did when we had our ACBC 2nd team.
Well after Xmas we were together looking at the schedule and we noticed that the Prem team has only a couple games left...and really nothing to play for..really just to finnish off the year. Our squad is no where near a Pak contender..So we discussed doing what we did to play a shite more games ..win a few cups and play for a Provincial title for our SFC club. All within the rules and fun for the guys. MY IDEA. No one left me. infact I asked each guy to do this as I am going to be at each and every game .
Kule Kambere who won the B provincials with me before was not signed so I called him up and asked him to sign with our SFC club and told him who was comeing with me and what our plans were and he said sounds fun and signed up.
The Coyotes regulars have been MIA since the weather turned cold. Neeral has been dressing..players playing injured..infact if my 4 guys had not played with them the last 5 games, the coyotes would have played with 7 or 8. Yes the Coyotes have ON PAPER a huge team..but those guys were long gone before we ever met.
We are Friends now..We are in a Club together..we train together...we are SFC together... Makes perfect sence to us to do what we did. We all want to play for as long and as much as we can..and this is the road that gives us just that.
As for the future of ACBC and Me...I have a plan..you will all hear about it when this season is over...Dont worry I wont let you down ,you will be talking about it.
For now, I promiced SFC and the Coyotes a Cup or 2 and I intend to keep my word.
Now excuse me, I have a baby to change and a Cup to win.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
OMG! you guys really should have called me if you wanted to know whats going on with SFC ACBC and SFC Coyotes..
Not by guessing on here LOL..just call me and ask.
ACBC joined SFC so we could call up players. I knew in August that we were going to be in tough this year due to serious injuries picked up that summer by a few like Tyler Baldock FVSL MVP last year and a few others.The injuries and the transfer of a few and the rebuilding of our team after loseing Admir (now in Austria div2 Bundas TSV Hartberg) James McGegan to Austrailia. the list goes on as all teams need to rebuild at some point.
Anyways ..Not 1 player from either of our Div 1 teams would or could or for what ever reason told to me by thier managers countless times, would come out on permit and help us out..NONE ! EVER!
we played short more than a few times I might add.
So I gave up asking and called Neeral div 2 and asked him for players cause we were 8 men a game without his callups.
They sent the farm to me and all the guys did great. They saved us.
We used them so much that we joined our training sessions together and became lovers.
We discussed signing a few guys down to help them out aswell because they were short guys over the colder months cause you all know those coyotes dont like the cold rain...we asked for a few volunteers and a few ballers said they would love to ..same as we did when we had our ACBC 2nd team.
Well after Xmas we were together looking at the schedule and we noticed that the Prem team has only a couple games left...and really nothing to play for..really just to finnish off the year. Our squad is no where near a Pak contender..So we discussed doing what we did to play a shite more games ..win a few cups and play for a Provincial title for our SFC club. All within the rules and fun for the guys. MY IDEA. No one left me. infact I asked each guy to do this as I am going to be at each and every game .
Kule Kambere who won the B provincials with me before was not signed so I called him up and asked him to sign with our SFC club and told him who was comeing with me and what our plans were and he said sounds fun and signed up.
The Coyotes regulars have been MIA since the weather turned cold. Neeral has been dressing..players playing injured..infact if my 4 guys had not played with them the last 5 games, the coyotes would have played with 7 or 8. Yes the Coyotes have ON PAPER a huge team..but those guys were long gone before we ever met.
We are Friends now..We are in a Club together..we train together...we are SFC together... Makes perfect sence to us to do what we did. We all want to play for as long and as much as we can..and this is the road that gives us just that.
As for the future of ACBC and Me...I have a plan..you will all hear about it when this season is over...Dont worry I wont let you down ,you will be talking about it.
For now, I promiced SFC and the Coyotes a Cup or 2 and I intend to keep my word.
Now excuse me, I have a baby to change and a Cup to win.

LOL. I don't care who you have signed but come on when people are already complaining you come on and start trash talking about "winning a cup or 2". Well since you're not a PAK contender you decide it's best to make sure you win another cup, so you're gonna sign down all your first team players and play short, or be forced to forfeit against Poco? How is that fair for the guys you left signed Prem to btw? This might sound like sour grapes but it's not, if it was just Jimmy who brought all these guys across it would be different, as i thought they were all just doing it to get away from you, but the fact that you pretty much just boycotted your prem team...well

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL we didnt leave the Prem team..all the guys can still play every game on permit..except the Pak game. Poco beat us 9-0 last game with everyone there. We will show up and take our lumps.
And I trash talk ?? if you wanna call it that then ok ..Now you can hate us some more..we like that. Hope we play you along the way...Ahh so good to be back on here.
and this is what clubs can do..why we joined..to be able to move players around..to help our club win where it can.
Club before Team. Support.
And yes we want to win..just like everyone else..
God I missed you guys..
See ya on the field.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
You know what I find really fun?? when my little 7 yr old brother is playing soccer with his friends - I like to invite all my friends over and play against his friends. I really enjoy winning. A lot.*
Considering the fact the nomads have only won 6 matches so far, you must be calling your friends over to play your brothers' friends often. Well then again, when you've lost more than you've won, no one can really blame you, who knows maybe you're lil bro let's you win to remind you what winning feels like........

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't piss off one of the Mighty Nomads Jimmy. They're saving it for the cup, all they're players are premier quality don't ya know!!!

Nov 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Considering the fact the nomads have only won 6 matches so far, you must be calling your friends over to play your brothers' friends often. Well then again, when you've lost more than you've won, no one can really blame you, who knows maybe you're lil bro let's you win to remind you what winning feels like........

well I think its safe to say i'd rather have 6 wins and drink beers after the game with my buddies, then be introduced to 10 new players in january who wear gloves and frequent the mirage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0