Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 div 2 motw week 18

what is your MOTW

• Knights v WRU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YG's v Stolo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dynamo v Nomads

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Marga v BCU

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Yotes v Inter

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • SNOW takes all

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Softhead

Jul 19, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
.Good thing our Young Guns have such a calm collective coach.If you hadn't of cut down the angles so well we wouldn't have hit those 2 posts.Very cagey performance by you.Well done.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
we don't get promotion because the nomads lost to young guns, i don't hold the nomads responsible at all, although some help would have been appreciated. young guns are a good side should do ok. i'm still pretty choked that the league overturned the marga 1-1 tie. fcuk if this team is fighting for promotion how are they not beating marga already :rolleyes:?! FFS ! not gonna moan about it here, last thing i need now is to be called in for a discipline hearing myself for something done off the pitch...obviously :rolleyes:......during our cup game last night i was shocked when i walked up to the field and see pa with 9-10 guys just doing nothing, kicking balls at knvb ...young guns in a full warmup...glad young guns didnt go up early on a couple of chances, was heartbroken when nomads missed the pk, got a bit happier when they were 1-0 up at half.....when it was 1-1 i was watching and nomads weren't doing anything to help the cause, passing was brutal, just horrid, guys trying to beat 2-3 opponents in the middle of the park while having guys open....oh well. i guess another year in div 2 :(. FML, i really don't wanna be here, but at the end of the day we brought this on ourselves and if we look back over the points we've lost, its been pretty disappointing, but hopefully we can get back up to div 1 ASAP !....we wanted that promo spot SO bad !..........at least we won our cup game :rolleyes:.....

Hurricane09

Feb 24, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
So Nomads screwed Coyotes out of the Pres Cup and promotion to Div.1? I would say that is a successful year

The Dynamo's last two games (League & Bradner) against the Coyotes were almost mirror images of eachother. Momentum changes. 4-3 comback wins with winning/tying goal coming in extra time. Heartbreaker to lose the Bradner Cup game on Wednesday night.

But lets be real here haha, Nomads trying to take credit for preventing the Coyote's promotion by their loss (I hope partial TTP)? Because the Dynamo's win the previous week was really the game changer in all of this. Despite some bad luck for the Coyote's with the Marga reversal.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Dynamo's last two games (League & Bradner) against the Coyotes were almost mirror images of eachother. Momentum changes. 4-3 comback wins with winning/tying goal coming in extra time. Heartbreaker to lose the Bradner Cup game on Wednesday night.

But lets be real here haha, Nomads trying to take credit for preventing the Coyote's promotion by their loss (I hope partial TTP)? Because the Dynamo's win the previous week was really the game changer in all of this. Despite some bad luck for the Coyote's with the Marga reversal.
With only 20 posts, we'll let this one slide.....:rolleyes:

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, we actually discussed it before the game. We said make it look like we're trying to win, have a couple guys get "injured" during the game, play me at centre back, and then we'll do just enough to lose but make it close so ACBC doesn't get promotion. Played it to a T.

klewis

Nov 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, we actually discussed it before the game. We said make it look like we're trying to win, have a couple guys get "injured" during the game, play me at centre back, and then we'll do just enough to lose but make it close so ACBC doesn't get promotion. Played it to a T.

Thats a little obvious your throwing the game if your playing stall @ centerback. His chances to hit the net are still the same though ;)

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 2-3 Inter

Even though it meant nothing for either team it was still quite a good game. Game of two halves really, the Dynamo dominated the first half and we were lucky to have the score be only 2-1 in favour of them with them missing a pk and a few other chances. 2nd half we changed a few people around, few peoples positions and started to create some good chances. We tied it up pretty early in the half before grabbing a winner with about 5 or so left. Dynamo will be a top 4 team again next year i would imagine, and it's tough on them that they're not going to Provincials. GL next year Dynamo.

Hurricane09

Feb 24, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 2-3 Inter

Even though it meant nothing for either team it was still quite a good game. Game of two halves really, the Dynamo dominated the first half and we were lucky to have the score be only 2-1 in favour of them with them missing a pk and a few other chances. 2nd half we changed a few people around, few peoples positions and started to create some good chances. We tied it up pretty early in the half before grabbing a winner with about 5 or so left. Dynamo will be a top 4 team again next year i would imagine, and it's tough on them that they're not going to Provincials. GL next year Dynamo.

Tough to lose two games in a row after taking a lead and feeling good in the game. Felt similar to Bradner cup loss to Coyotes on Wednesday. But we seemed to lose it in the second half.

GL in Div.1 to Inter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0