Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 DIV 2 MOTW 4

Whats your MOTW for week 4?

• Aldergrove Utd Players - Westcoast FC Celtic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stolo United - SFC Temple Utd Reds B

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • SFC Coyotes - Coastal FC Highlanders

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Abbots Magnuson Ford Utd B - Westcoast FC Knights

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Langley FC Dynamo - Port Moody SC Blues

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Since JBN is to busy thinking up tactics for this week's game :rolleyes: , here you go........

Whats your pick for the MOTW for week 4

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Aldergrove Utd Players - Westcoast FC Celtic.....celtic back on winning track after last weeks loss
  • Stolo United - SFC Temple Utd Reds B.......stolo too much for struggling temple....
  • SFC Coyotes - Coastal FC Highlanders.....big game for both teams, these guys knocked us out of pres cup last year and we want revenge....nomanders looking for their second win of the season.....
  • Abbots Magnuson Ford Utd B - Westcoast FC Knights.......abby speed and skill to get them by knights' size and strength....
  • Langley FC Dynamo - Port Moody SC Blues ......MOTW, as two of the three top contenders duke it out.....hopefully they tie:D

peg leg

Mar 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aldergrove-Celtic: Gotta be Celtic. Aldy looks in shambles. Celtic good team, real good group of guys, made us (defenders) work real hard last week with a good counter attack.

Stolo-Temple: Stolo.

Coyotes- Highlanders: This is a great rematch with old rivals except JBN will be all over me because it is a new team with new players players have left new ones have come...blah blah blah. Coyotes don't read TTP (except JJ) so they will be looking for revenge. HouseArrest get ready..... Yotes 3-1.

Knights- Abby: pickin the Knights. Little bit of an upset. The little fast pip-squeeks are going to have a tough test agaisnt the giants from Maple ridge.

Dynamo- Port Moody: Port Moody are really tough, gonna load up on advil and have a huge pre-game nap, then go to the church and say a prayer and hope for the best......

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Coyotes- Highlanders: This is a great rematch with old rivals except JBN will be all over me because it is a new team with new players players have left new ones have come...blah blah blah. Coyotes don't read TTP (except JJ) so they will be looking for revenge. HouseArrest get ready..... Yotes 3-1...

Actually most of my guys do read ttp but they don't post very often because I do enough of that on my own...

Sharpshooter

Nov 24, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands down its gotta be Dynamo vs the speed of the Blues. I was impressed with the Dynamo's back line, especially after the keeper got there and the back-up went back onto the field. They will have their hands full this weekend though. Wish I could see it.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well Jimmy, I take back everything I said this week, as I just got the word from work that I will be pulling a double overtime shift this weekend. 12 hour shift on sat and 10 hour on Sunday, so its a no go for me this Sunday. Hopefully we will continue our grudge match on the return leg. Good luck to the Highlanders this weekend

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well Jimmy, I take back everything I said this week, as I just got the word from work that I will be pulling a double overtime shift this weekend. 12 hour shift on sat and 10 hour on Sunday, so its a no go for me this Sunday. Hopefully we will continue our grudge match on the return leg. Good luck to the Highlanders this weekend

who's in goal now? IS21? :)

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He is 3rd or 4th in line, so it is a good possibility he might be between the pipes. If he is, I would be afraid. He is a different man with the new tatties. Scary dude

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes it is important to look intimidating when you can't back it up. That is why everyone has tatoos these days:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0