Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Div 2, 2002-03 Weekly Predictions & Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 15

Beam 1 Cougs 2 ... Cougs are on a good roll right now - Beam struggling a bit

PG 3 C-men 2 ... PG get their first "W" ... as long as they concentrate on the defensive end.

CA 5 WV 1 ... Another easy one for CA

CH 1 EW 4 ... EW still looking good.

Primos 3 Blaze 2 ... good luck boys - I'll be cheering for you from Europe. Gatts ... keep your temper under control ;)

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game off!!

The Beam vs Cougs game has been cancelled and from the sounds of it most of the others will be too. Don't get too fat over the holidays or we'll all start looking like the Watcher....:D

Have a good holiday season everyone;)

Megster

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Week 15

Originally posted by Teelay
CA 5 WV 1 ... Another easy one for CA

It was 3-0 but you were close.

That is 75 goals for with 4 league games remaining.
Again, can they make the 100 mark with 4 games left, having to average just over 6 goals a game.

Cliffhanger, I know you say that the boys are not talking about it, but you have to admit that CA is damn close.

Who are the last 4 games vs.?

They are averaging over 5 goals a game right now, but without Joe up front now, it could be tough.

HOS

dcline

Oct 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ca has to post some pretty good numbers against some half decent competition to hit the century mark. they still have to play a couple with the primo's and city to contend with.

Cliffhanger

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
100 Goals
We entertained the thought of it after scoring 8 on Richmond, but with 7 goals in our last two and playing some good completion we'll be happy just to finish undefeated.
While looking at the standings of Div.2, there look to be some strong sides in CAT and the other divisions. I hope we get to play some of them in the Cup round and 2 Div. Provincials.

Cliffhanger looking forward to CA going on the road in the Provincials.
Campbell River here we come.

fingers

Oct 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
right on. they gave the primos the win vs. us(pg b).
now the win over city fc will put you in 2nd. how's joe's leg? i'm getting fat and i haven't even touched the turkey yet.

Big Bird

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Joe's Leg

Joe's leg is on the road to recovery. The surgery went well and he appreciates all the well wishes from everyone around the league. He will be back and even hungrier. Keepers beware, thank god he's on my team.

And yes when we spank CITY we will take over sole posession of second place for good.

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
motivation

Big Bird,

Don´t give these Blaze kids any more motivation than they need when they play us. It´s already going to be a tough game as it is. They´ll be ready and we´ll be ready - let´s hope it´s a tough CLEAN game... whenever it may be played...

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just wonder why everyone thinks we ( The Blaze) are that young. I pllayed FVSL Div 1 last year and we played 2 or 3 teams that were younger than we are this year. Maybe it is because I'm the oldest Blaze i feel this way.

Our average age is 25
The oldest is 28

number2

Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlazeArmy:
Our team's (Westside Knights - Div 2A) age is probably 34-35 with our oldest being 42. Most teams we play are EASILY younger than us.

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
oldest player

our oldest player (NK Hrvat) is 45, and the roughest on the pitch for us....an aggresive stopper for sure. We also have a couple at 37, keeper at 35 and most in the 30 plus range. I need to mention that, along with being on the wrong side of 30, we are, for the most part also on the wrong side of 200lbs (see watcher, manager, iron mike, yomama, et al.)

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Merry Christmas to all

I kinda glad for the extra weeks layoff, it gives me a chance to mend my aching body.

Anyways, The CH team is wishing all footballers out there a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Years...

...even the Blaze boys.

Biteme
Hitting the hot totties(sp) early:D

BTW: Our oldest player is 40 and then it is I at 30...average age probably 27ish.

STRIKE23

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
MERRY CHRISTMAS

I hope everyone has a great holiday.....

I am also happy for the break - at age 30, I am already falling apart!

"All I want for Christmas is two new knees"

dcline

Oct 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Merry Christmas

While I hope that everyone has a very merry christmas, and gets totally loadedfor new years, the break will only give some of us time for you to gain a couple extra pounds that will be tough to lose come the game back to start the new year. Looking forwards to blowing by a couple of you, and easily keeping up to the rest of you.

Big Bird

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

I would like to extend a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from my self and the rest of the Vancouver Primos Soccer Club.

Rest and mend and get fat. CHEERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0