Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Div 1B Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBM

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"fastshow has replied etc." oh oh... gulp ;) our failure to secure the master tapes left us with nothing... for you to remix.... (is he gone yet?) but the racket did result in maurice starr firing all 4 original members. the new version (including a girl on guitar and backing vocals because they couldn't find a boy with the pipes for those parts) ;) is currently in the dance school faze of the indoctrination. The new songs are being written by a computer in south philadelphia as we type.

........but he did ask me a half descent question...
ummm. it was... a.. play on words... yeah.. umm.. honest!!

ok. we'll get you the adats just as soon as we remember where we put them... i think they're in willy's freezer next to his flat bottom grind starbucks yogurt container...

:bronco: :knvb: :wa: :bronco:
the new undermars!!

god i hate those things... oops is that racist?

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
brill........

oops is that racist?
Probably, gay dancing computerised bananas and pumpkins are bound to have chartered rights somewhere. The world's gone fcuking mad.

because they couldn't find a boy with the pipes for those parts
Did you not stop to consider a Willy as eunuch scenario? Somehow that just works given his handle. Couple of bricks and hey presto, backing vocalist extraordinaire with an amazing vocal range.

The new songs are being written by a computer in south philadelphia as we type.
Please tell me you haven't teamed up with that dronger Will Smith. Jazzy Jeff made him what he is today. A twat, then.

In keeping with this thread that has come to life for the first time ever. I seem to remember reading that Niall was plying his trade for the Firemen now; someone please confirm. I have to update my Pannini football sticker book.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes,

Nial is with Firemen now.

~Regs.

PS. Fasty... did you get the notification on a reported post in here? If not, can you guess who sent it? :rolleyes: Apparently you are why this site sucks, so cut the crap :mad:

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
crap cutting.........

I did get the notification, ironically enough. To steal a phrase from a brilliant 21st century scholar, tre-men-dous.

Will you ever forgive me for bringing your site into such disrepute? I am the reason this site sucks, at long last someone has bothered to report me. I feel vindicated that my work has not gone unnoticed........ :rolleyes:

Yay Niall. Pannini will be pleased.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fastshow,

Cut the crap sticker out and put it in your book.

You're the reason this site sucks and I for one will rarely ever return again very often at all, much.

RBM

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We tried bricks; we tired and dulled hedgeclippers; we tried ropes and a dodge. Nothing!! The shear voluminous mass of his testies (he never discovered masturbation and his good lass is of very pure stock) ensures the robust baritones of narrow width (the only narrow bit about him i can assure you) for life i'm affraid. Maurice Starr's compound is right around the corner from the Will and what's her name's palace. He's the man who built the New Kids and NSYC and Back Shtreet (gotta say it right!!) and gets sued all the time. How do I know this you ask? me too!!

spicoli

Oct 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
:mad: OK, this is a huge disappointment, here I thought to myself "god it's been so long since I checked out whats going on inn the TTP banter?" and what do I find, 4 pages of complete CRAP!! What happened ?? You guys have lost all control, someone please clean this dung up and start talking some good oldfashion futbol trash talking, and don't bring you're fcking problems on this site, take it out on the pitch like everyone else cause lord knows I'll be taking it out all around each one of you and then coming back on this site and laughing at you again....Hows that? bring it start the banter...go

So who do you thinks got game for this weekend? for those of us whos playing. So far it looks like Indo and Olympics are a go, and well I'll have to give this one to Indo it was a tough call but someone has to win.
The other team that looks to be playing is DCR and the Lobbans at the "Green Monster" (Mcartney) which will probably be a sand trap but will still be on. This again goin to have to give it to DCR heard that a couple of starters have been out with injuries not that its been a problem but are back and itching to play. But other than that there just so DAMN SEXYY!!

RBM

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
exactly how does one take out the problems of an inability to spell or write quality sentences on the pitch? ha... sorry i won't harp on that stuff any more... but teamates who take out their problems on the pitch are usually my least favourite teamates. and please notice that this is the 1b RESULTS thread. you made PREDICTIONS. STAY on topic man!! ;) I understand your concern for the crap in this thread, but this 1b lot is sure quiet. I was just trying to promote input. anything. i get bored and lonely and need my internet socializing for comfort... so here's some on topic stuff: I predict indo will drop a point somewhere. discuss.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Grammar police

RBM... After reading your previous two posts, let me just add that those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. What exactly is a tea mate? I'm "affraid" I don't know. So what if you can spell (sometimes). Stick to telling us how your squad is "still getting used to Div.1" 14 games into the season, or how you're going to win the remainder of your games. That'll happen.

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Indo vs. Olympics

Indo 5
Vancouver Olympics 0

Nice result for us heading into the Christmas Break........

Goal Scorer's:
Dhar Grewal
Jas Singh
Pammi Birring with two
Karm Lidder

Sandman:)

PS: Nice to have met Parkhead and Jinky with the Captain today..........cheers lads!

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Showdown

15 games through, 1 point lead, Sandman. It looks more and more like the big showdown will be against Rich United on the final game of the year. Lobans and Shaheen will be easy games, but the RUFC game will be fun to watch. Good Luck!

RBM

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
somewhere in there i acknowledged that we all make dumb little mistakes. I was just talking about some of the really bad regular stuff and i admit it was a bit obnoxious.... but a tea mate is one i drink tea with and affraid is when you're really very scared... and we are still getting used to div 1. most of us have been down in 2 or 3 for the last 10 years and haven't been as fit as we need to be since our teens and haven't had a coach (and still don't) in years and we haven't had the same lineup 2 weeks in a row. AND i also said that we COULD get POINTS (not necessarily wins) from our remaining games (minus the indo game) if we play to our potential and we also COULD lose every game if we play crap and selfish. all right up there in plain english... so you're batting 1000 for YOUR spelling, but down around 160 for your comprehension.

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
double meat

Oh my god, PDL, what the ****!!! 2 games 3 goals double meat!!! Crush it is.

Yowenfullofchristmascheer:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :wa: :bronco:

El Jefe

Sep 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
PDL?

An Open Letter To Yowen:

I find your usage of the acronym PDL quite interesting and to put it modestly very witty. How is it that a man of your stature and vast global knowledge is able to captivate such complex and ever so deep thoughts in simple three letter words?

Oh my god PDL Carlos...how does Yowen do it? ;)

- Happy Holidays from the Columbian

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Comprehension Police

RBM said
so you're batting 1000 for YOUR spelling, but down around 160 for your comprehension.

160 for comprehension. I guess that puts me on par with your squad's winning percentage.

RBM

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
close, but it's actually on par with the number of beautiful ladies i sleep with every year!! go canucks!! ;) actually THAT's more like it. well done!!

RBM

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
see? now it's all boring again! and i know that was a crappy comeback... anyway. I hope everyone has a good holiday. when does the debate start? i'm still waiting....

RBM

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
that's not much of a debate. it's more of a guess... but here's hopin'!! that 2A's gonna be real tough for somebody!!

Piper

Oct 13, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DCR RUFC

John and RUFC, are you ready for the turkey match again at McCarntney Sunday....how is your clubs fitness....i can only imagine.

See you sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0