Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Div 1B Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ankle Breaker

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Revolutionary

I am very sorry to hear that u guys will not be going up unless there is a miracle.

Good job Indo....way to come back up

S

Sukhi Bahia

Haven't been on TTP for some time now.

Just had to come on in response to Ankle Breaker's last post. By no means do the Indo players reflect the views of Ankle Breaker. There is way too much soccer yet to be played and we know from past experience that anything can happen. We have the utmost respect for Firemen. We have both yet to play Richmond who are more than a formidable opponent. Several teams have opportunities to play spoilers for both us and the Firemen. It could well come down to the last game of the season. Ankle Breaker sounds like many Canucks fans these days.......already planning the Stanley Cup parade. :D

Ankle Breaker

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
In defense of my comments

Sukhi

I know Revolutionary and that is why I posted that comment. Fireman are a very good team and I agree that there is still a lot of soccer to be played.

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sukhi caaaaack

bahia,

can you confirm or deny (on behalf of your bro) a certain rumour involving Van United, Central Park, and a propositioned "choopy"???

Inquiring minds want to know:D

RBM

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PGU 7 FFF 0

Apparently the league switched the location so late that most of the firemen didn't know it was at empire. They only had 10 guys and barely touched the ball. We really turned it on in the second (it was only 1-nil at half) and finished at will. Both teams stood at centre and joined in on a rousing version of "White Is The Colour" at full time. Then we (both teams!!) went to that great bar at the corner of Renfrew and Hastings and watched the Canucks win their 10th in a row... ..... alright.... only half of that is true.... wait... ummm. none of it is... well the first 3rd is true except the teams got mixed up somehow...

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
lobbans 4-1 shameheen

shaheen took the early lead though only to be short lived. 3 replies by the lobbans had surely sealed the game until with 10-15 minutes left all hell broke loose. What appeared to be a possible offside, the ref played on as the lobbans made it 4-1 and shaheens tempers got the better of them. After being attacked by one of shaheens players he made his way to the lobbans bench for safety only to have another of shaheens lads to stike a ball at him- just missing the family jewels. A few minutes passed, and just when everything was looking calm, a couple of the shameheeners thought it necessary to remove theirs shirts and bare their hairy chests and had another go at the ref, who at this time decided it was time to call in the RCMP. I see a heavy fine coming shaheens way. Rumour has it that shaheen and the lomas(div.1 a) will merge next year. NO CLASS!!:eek:

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Indo vs DCR

Indo 1 DCR 1

Fair result indicative of the play and considering we played 65 minutes one man down. Harsh RED card for the shout...."you got to be fukcin kidding". Oh well, c'est la vie!! Still control promotion aspirations. Should be a good remaining 5 game battle with Richmond United holding the trump card. Come on Jugga!!!

Cheers.

Gilly

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Indo/Deep Cove

Indo 1
Deep Cove 1

The game was altered 15 minutes into the match when one of our players saw red. After being tackled and not getting the call from the official he said "you have got to be fukcing kidding". In my opinion a red card was too harsh. The cursing continued on the pitch by both sides but the cards stayed in his pocket from then on in.

Nonetheless, we were in for a battle from that point on against a very game Deep Cove side. McArtney Park is HUGE......due to it's size it is the worst pitch to play on with 10 men. Saying that, the lads played very well. We took the lead five minute after the restart and Deep Cove responded with 20 minutes to play. No slight to the DCR boys as they competed and played a clean hard game. They are one of the few teams in this division that you DO NOT want to play a man short. Kudos to our lads for battling hard and preserving at least a point.

From a bised point of view there were two non-calls on penalties in the second half that should have been rewarded to us............But I can live without those calls, it's that red card that made it very difficult for us to get three points today. It's too bad an officials harsh decision can have such an impact.

By the way, McArtney is one of the best facilities around. Great pitch, nice surface, nice size (except if you play a man down:confused: ) and great changing rooms.

Sandmanstillshakinghishead

city

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sandman I think that was a fair description of the game, it was a well played game from both teams. Sounds like Shaheen are up to their old antics, they have no skill and even less class !!! The VMSL should give those clowns the boot, just for the way they warm up if nothing else !!!

Piper

Oct 13, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DCR vs INDO

Well said Sandman..... it was a great match to watch. lots of speed, skill, intensity and toughness from both teams.

Thanks for the comments re: our home pitch, like i have said before it is one of the best feilds in the VMSL. Its sure nice to play some of the top teams in the league on it. Thanks Indo.

I hope Shaheen gets banned from the league they have been around on the North Shore for years and these are pretty standard maneovers for them....they have zero class plus they are the shits.

And the lomas merger with the Shaheen...what the hell... thats a huge SELL OUT lomas if this happens.

L8 Piper

citythebrainmarchmentofthevmsl.... nice game!

Piper

Oct 13, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DCR vs INDO

Well said Sandman..... it was a great match to watch. lots of speed, skill, intensity and toughness from both teams.

Thanks for the comments re: our home pitch, like i have said before it is one of the best feilds in the VMSL. Its sure nice to play some of the top teams in the league on it. Thanks Indo.

I hope Shaheen gets banned from the league they have been around on the North Shore for years and these are pretty standard maneovers for them....they have zero class plus they are the shits.

And the lomas merger with the Shaheen...what the hell... thats a huge SELL OUT lomas if this happens.

L8 Piper

citythebrainmarchmentofthevmsl.... nice game!

RBM

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is this kicking out of shaheen actually a possibility? We (PGU) need someone to catch so could get burned? What would happen to the points? Shouldn't the league just deal with the behaviour of the players involved? or was it the whole team going off? there's some questions for a monday morning...

Piper

Oct 13, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shaheen the Classless Bunch

thats brutal when a VMSL ref has to call the RCMP, you need to question this lot.

these guys need to go! get rid of them i say!!

L8

Piper

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Indo vs Norburn

Indo 4 Norburn 3

Ummmmm. Not our best effort, we squandered a 2-0 lead, and actually trailed 3-2 with 30 minutes left. However, kudos to the lads for perserving and saving our season with two 2nd half goals. I think the lads will agree that we'll take the 3pts, but there is a lot of work to be done in the next 4 games. First things first, Vancouver Olympics next week at McNair.

Beaches,

Should we running our track shoes?!?

Gilly

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
U.G.L.Y.

Should we running our track shoes?!?

You better fcuking believe it!

Goal scorers:
Todd Gronland
Shammi Birrring
Karm Lidder with two (last year's golden boot runner-up finally back from injury).

Sandman:mad:

RBM

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
yeah it is nice to see. I had to skip out from work to see the last 35 minutes and it was the worst 90 minutes of reffing i've seen in div 1 this year. It was like he was scared of what happened last week with shaheen or something. And that caused the whole thing to get a little yappy from both sides. Some blatant cards that he didn't want to give (one that was a really simple basic obvious red for attempt to kill from behind (i swear he had a knife!!) then he gave us a yellow for kicking the ball away) Some TERRIBLE offside calls when he thought it might be a blowout (which would piss off the hotheads and cause more trouble) then they scored 2 really late in 97th and 103rd minute. It was the longest second half in the history of soccer. Like i said i only saw the last 35 and that was about 47...) I'm sure he's a very nice man, but holy crap what a display... We did well and got the points. The boys looked tired after and deserve a hottub at my parents house when they go to mexico... things are coming together nicely for our planned domination of premier in 2017!! I'd suggest a mandatory anger management semester for the persians, but they'd kick the crap out of the teacher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0