Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Div 1B Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I caught the last 25 minutes of the game. There was a good crowd and there was lots of intensity on both sides. The ref was fcuking shoc-king. Number 20 on RUFC should have been thrown off after he pushed a guy who was on the ground and followed this by fcuking kicking him. The ref gave him a yellow. Not only should have been a red, it should be a long suspension for such a cheap shot. RU looked dangerous on their corners but their marking in their own 18 cost them. It was definitely a faster paced game than ours yesterday BUT that doesn't mean it was any better. From what I saw, it was an evenly played last part of the game.......

Captain

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Compliments of the excellent site....

Firemen 4 DCR 0

Potential match of the week next week... Firemen and INDO...should be fun!!!

Gilly

revolutionary

May 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs

Who are you to say that Nial is shite? Just to let everyone know he and Jeff Clarke had great games today and are ready to play again in a big match next week! And the panic button hasnt been pushed... how can you say no to players of that quality... especially when they come to us and ask if they can play?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wasn't the first to post it, that's why I can say that :rolleyes:

Prove otherwise that Niall Thompson is shite. Until then, shut it :D

~Regswhoknows.

Ankle Breaker

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Indo vs Firemen

This game is going to be very competitive. Revoluntionary: the forest still smells since Halloween. In fact, all of the school smells. I hope that Indo is able to win but it is going to be a difficult match. My prediction is Indo 2-1

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RUFC 1 -2 Indo

In keeping with tradition I shall post win/lose or draw.................

Not a pretty game with very little flow...........mostly due to the ref and physical nature of the game. The first Indo had a bit more possesion and probably a few more chances but none that were clear cut or any real danger.

The second half was a evenly played up until we took the lead off the head of kippax. From there we did the turtle and Indo made us pay with 2 quick goals.......niether were pretty but goals none the less. We pressed and were unlucky on a few occasions and especially in the dieing minutes when Lean found himself in alone on Didar only to pound the shot into his chest:(

Thanks to all that came out to watch the game, definetely made for a great environment to play in!

Cheers,

John

Oh and I hope all the Indo lads made it to work today SANDMAN!:D

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
INDO 2 FIREMAN 2

good game, with Fabio, i mean Pammi Birring scoring twice for Indo and Clarke gettin two for the fireman, but i think the first was a own goal. I'll leave the details to others to tell.

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Indo vs. Firemen

2-2 draw..........probably a fair result for both sides.

First half had a slight edge for the Firemen. Jeff Clarke had two shots all in the first 15 minutes............one stopped by Didar and the other klanked off the post (from six yards). Paul Bahia fresh from UBC duties had a shot well saved by the Firemen keeper. Firemen were able to score at the 40 minute mark via an OG which deflected off our defenders back.

In the second half the slight edge was for Indo, as our front runners were able to play a much more significant part in the match. We were able to pull even at the 60 minute mark from a goal by Pammi Birring. The second marker came from a Gary Aujla run down the right flank which was converted again by Pammi Birring.

It wasn't until the 80 minute mark when Jeff Clarke clinically finished a well taken opportunity. The last 10 minutes proved to be quite hairy with Steve Grewal getting the best opportunity via an excellent solo effort that skimmed off the far post.

Entertaining game......and a good move by the league to send us an experienced official in Rene who did a good job..........he kept his cards in the pocket and had a good flow to the game.

Anyhow, still LOTS of soccer to be played,
Sandman

PS: Nial Thompson flips out soooooooo easily.:rolleyes:

RBM

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lobbans had 7 guys..... well actually only 11. They've had a few pretty good players quit on them apparently and that obviously didn't help either... We played well for the most part and really needed the win as our team party was that night and no one would have shown up if we lost.... Both teams missed a few great chances, but we were the better team finally... thanks for asking!! ;)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bottom of each side go down. The next worst teams on each side playoff as well to go down. That makes 3 teams in total that go down... 4 if you include the meralomas :eek:

~Regs.

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Sunny and the whereabouts of danny gill.

I spoke with Sunny yesterday and he stated that he is 100% committed to Van U in the Richmond Premier league due to the recent transfer of 4 long time GN players of the Fraser valley premier. Also i heard Van u bought him a nice helmet:D
ps...Danny Gill is still on maternity leave and will be back in 2 months, if INDO wants him, shammi can find him at cheers for you.

Reshams Buddy

Sep 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Indo-Canadian FC vs. PCOV

Indo-Canadian 2 - 1 PCOV

I thought it was a good game but it was ruined by the referee. He was very unfair to both sides as he made some very dumb calls. One of them included a stupid penalty for indo that shouldn't have even been a penalty and then he called back so many plays against PCOV

The usual goal scorers for Indo-Canadian were:

Pammi Birring
Steve Grewal

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
PCOV/ Indo

Last week we came from 2-0 behind to knock off DCR 3-2, and I thought we'd pulled off a tie today after scoring on a scramble in extra time only to have it disallowed due to a phantom offside. The ref thought he saw something and blew his whistle just before we scored. He didn't know what to call so he came up with off side. Even Didar admitted it was a good goal (but maybe Didar didn't see the hand ball).

Anyhow, the ref was brutal in the second half for both teams, but it's just too bad that his worst calls ended up affecting the final score.

Yes, it was a weak PK he gave them, but I guess he had to call it. We've got to get away from giving the freebies.

I thought INDO was the better team and looked A LOT better than they did in our first match against them.

They move the ball well and have pace almost everywhere on the pitch. They also play a pretty clean game and don't yap (other than from the sidelines). We did a good job of limiting their chances to the outside or rushing their kicks, but we couldn't keep Birring and Grewal off the score sheet. Man, I'm getting tired of seeing their names on TTP!

Sorry Firemen, we were hoping to play the role of the spoiler and make the final standings interesting, but I guess you need to root for someone else to steal some points from them.

Pen 15

Jul 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
indo-pcov...

The game should have ended in a tie, no questions asked !!! Both teams battled hard but pcov lost out when in the last few secconds of the game the referee blew a call... Pcov scored but the ref called it off-side.. There were at least 12-15 players in the 18 and the ball was pinballing off everybody and just happened to be in the net of the indo side !!! You have to do your time in this league to get respect and unfortunately pcov hasn't been in premier for a few years now... ( justice was not served ) Good luck indo, i hope you guyz advance.... do not like those fireman guyz ---> they are way to arrogant !!!! see ya.. PS--> Thanx for the donation for our Track suits !!! Who says money cannot buy you happiness.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0