Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Div 1B Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sandman,

Check again! His pro soccer career is MOOT now as he is to be a RICHMOND FIREMAN!

The theory lives.........................:rolleyes:

John

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Firemen

I'll pass on baiting the Firemen. People say they're the best team (no disrespect to Indo who keep winning). Who are their 3 new signings? We could use a couple to fill in for some key injuries we have. If RU really did sign JJ, then that'll definitely make things interesting, but it'll be a MOOT point if Indo keeps winning. I didn't comment on our last two games, but against PG, the week before, we were lucky to beat PG. Against RU last week, I thought it was hard fought and clean. Most surprising, their side-line was silent! John, where were the yahoos? Do they show up for your home matches only?

My predictions suck, so I'm going to say that Indo wins this week. ;)

Go Banana!:wa: :wa: :wa:

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
9-1-1,

If you are refering to RUFC as the "yahoo's" then you are mistaken..............we are IDIOTS! The idiot clan only comes out when we are either losing or winning by more than one goal................so it has been a while:cool:

Good luck this weekend against the Fireman..........they are a solid group and will be tough to beat..............SO GET A DAMN TIE PLEASE!

Cheers,

John

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Look DOMESTIC SMALLSY........................6 weeks obviously;) do the math yourself!

I am glad to see that you are tracking our record ( and posts so closely)..........with all the new bestside :rolleyes: signings are you starting to hedge your status?????? Remember we still love yah..................

Good luck tomorrow,

~P~

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
feel the love

p,

still a full 90. might be a different story come jan 15th:( ...would hate to see you lose your spot in the engine room though ;)

going by the 'b' game today?

smalleywhoisidiotalumthustrackstheirresults

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"B" game.........

I am heading to Richmond around noonish and then to a game...........at least that is what I am planning, the boss has yet to confirm:mad:...........I'll be heading to either that game or the FF vs PCOV game................so a pint could be had???????

The engine room could always use a few spare parts.............if they are in good working order of course:D

youralwaysno1inmybooksmalls,

~P~

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bad books?

undecided where i'm heading....the sun is coming out so may have to put the clubs in the car. :D may check out the bby vs. peg match at riverway and swing by king george after. quiet pint or two may be in order.

smalleywhoishisownboss:rolleyes:

Willy

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Christ john and sir penial smally, would the two of you just kiss and get it over with. I'm begining to suspect a couple of 12 year old school girls gained access to you PCs.

Willy McEnoughAlready

A trip to the B game MIGHT be in the cards for me too:D

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
engine room love in

i was wondering how long it would take for someone to pipe up. i'm officially disontinuing this off topic love in and will revert back to piss taking henceforth. MIGHT see you(s) at the game.

Smalley McNOTsoSmalley

Willy

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RUFC v DCR

RUFC 1 - 1 DCR

A fairly evenly played match although I think it would be safe to say that Deep Cove had a majority of the possession in the first 30 minutes and RUFC pressed late and had a majority of the possession during the last 30 minutes.

And in my VERY biased opinion, RUFC were unlucky not to find the net again and take the full three points. RUFC hit a cross bar and had several goal mouth scrambles in the last 15 minutes.

On to Indo next week.

Willy

Willy

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, sir penial smally, something like that. But with the T-shirt on ... ALWAYS with the T-shirt on :D

Willy McPonch

RBM

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Indo 3 PGU 0 Once again beaten by a much better team, but all of us were a bit surprised that they are on top... Maybe they were holding back and did just what they needed to win... I'd like to watch them when they are tested a little more... Nice friendly match for the most part except amoungst ourselves and until that Hikeda kid viciously poked the ball under my foot, made me step on it and do the banana peel fall on to my head.... I'd have to say the RUFC stand more than a chance next week. But that's a fully concussed thought.... How's that for pressure? ;)

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The only whitecap i seen playing for firemen when they took the piss out of pcov was skinner, and he has been with them for on and off for 5 years. They have been playing well all year and now that they have apparently signed a couple more top quality players it is funny to hear you all whine about it.

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
An accurate report from McWilly on the DCR vs RUFC match so I won't get into that but would love to hear the DCR side of the match? Quite a few faces missing from the Royals lineup this year round...............and no Piper, where are yah man????

One thing Willy did fail to mention was the fcukin moron on DCR that ran the line on that side of the park! Being biased is one thing and fully expected from that lot...........but christ was he bad! At one point a DCR guy even gives the shout, "are you on acid or what?" You would have thought they might hand the flag to a guy that was sitting there pissing it up all game.............then again maybe not:mad:

Cheers,

John

Oh and saw the Fireman's game Saturday, very average game! Only Nial will be joining them too, but in time for the Indo match!

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FYI

Look for Jeff Skinner to have his buddies Jeff Clarke and Nial Thompson in the Firemen lineup tomorrow against Deep Cove.......I wonder what the odds are in Vegas for Firemen to be promoted............any idea Captain?

Sandman

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Niall Thompson is shite.

~Regs.

PS. remember that thread 3 years ago Sandman? I bet Saint does :D

Status
Not open for further replies.