Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Div. 1A week 6 predictions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toze

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fellas,

this weeks menu... (W-T-L btw)

Peg-Olys 0-3-1 vs Meralomas 3-1-1
Bingers Army 1-1-3 vs Clan Alumni 4-0-1
Club Ireland 1-1-3 vs Serbia WE 0-1-3
Hagars 1-1-3 vs WFC Biminis 2-1-2
Norvan 4-0-1 vs Sikh Temple 2-1-0

Peg-Olys 37-0 Meralomas, breakout for the P'Olys...
Bingers 0-3or4or5or more Clan who should be Premier bound.
Club I 1-1 Serbia, Serbs in relegation fight. Club I haven't seen...
Hagars 1-1 Biminis, blah...
Norvan 2-2 Sikh T, big game early... both teams will challenge Clan

:rolleyes:

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My thoughts, for what they're worth....

After watching quite a few games in this division here are my predictions....

Peg 2 - Lomas 1 (if both teams are healthy and present Peg should get their first win, Lomas just aren't that good!!)
Bingers 0 - Clan 5 (another blowout for promotion bound Clan)
Club I 3 - Serbs 1 (Regs & Captain lead the hoops to victory)
Hagars 1 - WFC 1 (an even battle from 2 average teams)
Norvan 1 - Temple 3 (my old club doesn't have the grit or experience to deal with Temple who will be the only challange for Clan this year)

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mickster, what do ya mean 'Lomas ain't that good. From what I read on here from Dazza they dominate every game from start to finish. I don't think the other teams even touch the ball! I mean, he couldn't just be totally and brutally exaggerating his team's actual skill level could he?

Predictions:Clan, Club I, Temple, WFC, and Peg will win.

lawts

Oct 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peg 0 - Lomas 1 (They may not be as good as some believe but the Lomas have the best D in the div. They can't score to save there lives, but they will get one against big mario(is he still playing???).)
Bingers 1 - Clan 9 ( this may seem a little high, but the clan will win BIG)
Club I 2 - Serbs 1 (Serbs in for a sad year all the way down in 2 years, so sad.)
Hagars 1 - WFC 1 ( A good prediction by Mickster)
Norvan 2 - Sikh 3 ( could be more but Norvan Keeps will make a couple outstanding saves, Norvan not as good as everyone seems to think.)

Cheers Lawts:wa: :wa: :bronco: :knvb:

Gaffa

Jul 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This weekend...

Polys 0 - 0 Lomas...Good defensive battle. Goals will be hard to come by if the game goes to form.(it'll be a 7 goal thriller now, you watch!!)
Bingers 0 - 3 Clan...Clan get up early and coast home.
Club I 3 - 0 Serbs...watched Club I a couple of weeks ago and of the 4 teams I've seen from 1a they are the best 'footballing' team by a country mile. They just need to get their youngsters a little more experienced at this level and they will move up the table and finish in the top half by seasons end. I think the real turnaround will start this weekend for them.
Hagars 0 - 2 Biminis. Keeper gets another clean sheet and Alex Earl bags a brace and gets sent off all in the same game!
Norvan 1 - 1 Sikhs...game of the week in 1a ends up all square which will play right into the hands of promotion bound Clan.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
week 6 predictions...

Peg 1-1 Lomas
Bingers 0-4 Clan
Club I. 3-1 Serbs
Hagars 2-2 Biminis
Norvan ?-? Temple ( better off not predicting )

Good luck to all

Hard Ballz;)

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions,

Peg 0-2 Lomas- It'll be a hard fought game but Lomas will take it.

Bingers 1-4 Clan-Just too much speed and skill...

Hagars 2-2 WFC Bimini's

Norvan 2-3 Temple-This will be a great one to watch.

Club I 4-1 SerbianWE-Club I just too strong for the falling Serbs.

Good luck everyone.

No2

Duke

Jun 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: This weekend...

Originally posted by Gaffa
Hagars 0 - 2 Biminis. Keeper gets another clean sheet and Alex Earl bags a brace and gets sent off all in the same game!

Hey hey!! Just because I caused a few little pushes against Club I, and then a bad challenge against Norvan last week, does not mean I will see red!!! Geordie's hate red, you should know that gaffa!

Peg 0-1 Lomas- Peg have very little firepower, but a great keeper. I'm predicting an own goal from a half way back pass!

Bingers 0-4 Clan - have not played either yet but going on the dice I just rolled Clan wins!

Hagars 0-2 WFC Bimini's - we are all pissed at last weeks result and will come out on fire banging them in. We don't score much so 2 will have to do!

Norvan 2-1 -Temple- If Norvan can deal with Temple's pace I think they will come out on top in a tight game. A couple of goals from tricky little #10 will be the difference.

Club I 4-1 Serbians - I agree that the hoops are a great footballing team. If they just get some bang in the last 1/3 of the field they will be a tough team. Burns will control the game with that shitty left peg!! Kidding!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Burns will control the game

The only thing I will be controling tomorrow is the special drink and beer cooler after the game. BTW, didn't you notice that I used my right foot once against you guys? The ball even went where I intended it to.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain

The warm up doesn't count! ;)

Winners should be:
Lomas
Clan
WFC Bim.
Sikh Temple
Club I.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Betting on your own team

:bronco: :bronco:

NO2 & Lawts ...... you two should know better than to attempt a prediction on your own games. Look at the trouble Pete Rose got himself into and now you two are following in his footsteps. Any predictions on the Peg v. Mermaids rematch in 12 weeks?

:bronco: :bronco:

JRwholearnedhislessonbypredictingpegoverbarney's:eek:

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
JAGS,

I think 12 weeks from now will be quite different from this past week. It's hard to say though. It's still so early, anything can happen. We should have put you guys away early after our first goal, but couldn't stop shooting directly into your big keeper's chest. We're lacking that kiler instinct. Hats off to you guys though, you got the job done minus a few bodies I understand.
I'm a little unsure about the schooling and nutmegging comment. 80% may have been an exageration, but there's no need to lie.

Good luck the next week.
Predicting does seem to be bad luck.

No2whoyoushouldthankforasolidfinish!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0