Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Div 1 Results, Game Reports, and other Banter for the 2002/2003 season.

Who will win the FVSL's First Division?

• Golden Ears United Black Knights

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Surrey City Rangers

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • Poco City United

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • Langley United FC "A"

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Delta Metro Highlanders

Votes: 13 19.4%
  • Surrey United

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Cenrto Americano United

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Aldergrove United

• Poco Raiders

• Alouette United

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do you know who the fcuk you're dealing with?

Hey no danger mate, that's what the site's all about IMO.
But it's contrary to public opinion.

Some people do indeed get peeved on that one.
That cnut Kokanee on the premier thread bottled it with JTL which is why I suppose it could get people in trouble.

Demo:
Whatever works baby, whatever works. ;)

Cartdriver

Jun 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Leave us alone.....

To all questioning HV and CD's relationship.....

Please leave us alone. We share a common bond of decency, integrity, and pure beauty of the human body and soul. What? Whatever.

Good luck to teams in cup play this weekend!

:wa:

halfvolley

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game score

I heard that Alouette lost there Cup game to Golden Ears. 2-1 score. Au Razor is this true? How was the game? Was it another could of, should of, would of, game for Alouette or did you just lose bad.

Drano

Jan 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I really don't know what to say bout the GEU-AU game.....

GEU came out hard and obviously wanted the win.......I wouldn't say that we didn't want it but it just didn't seem like we were as pumped.....

We had approximately 1 break in the entire game but well ????? I guess they'll have the privilage of getting anialated(sp?) by PAU.....

All I can say is good luck boys.....you're gonna need it and have fun in Div. 2 next year:p ........

Dranowishinghehadtheprivilageofgettingarunatpeacearch

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All I can say is good luck boys.....you're gonna need it and have fun in Div. 2 next year
They beat you guys. Perhaps you should be playing there as well.

BTW - you two posted in the wrong thread. Plonkers.

Drano

Jan 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by TheRob
They beat you guys. Perhaps you should be playing there as well

They also beat DMH by 3 times as much as they beat us......should they be relegated to?

Think before you speak nob...

Drano

Jan 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
So i guess if you totally ignore what I actually said in the post then that means you're not planning on arguing......

Fair enough at least you're a big enough man to admit when you're wrong...

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Drano

Can I use that ...Nob...that was good. Its definitely not lack of intelligence that lost that game for you guys.

See you next year Drano.;)

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nob

Razor might have a copyright on it Millhouse. You should ask him before using it.
They also beat DMH by 3 times as much as they beat us
Did they beat Delta? Hmmm, maybe Delta should be relegated also, but seeing as how they are nice guys, they should stay up. You on the other hand are not a very nice person, and seeing as how you are borrowing piss takes(I use that term very loosely)from Razor not very bright either. Ooops, I've gone and insulted you. Sorry.

I don't think that DMH would choke against the worst team in Div. 1 in the first round of the Pak. They are a much better team then that. Like I said, you guys must have been baked or something.

There, that should keep you busy for the next few weeks. Let me know when you've beaten this one to death and I'll come up with something else for you.

Cheers.

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Drano

You wankers cost me a point in the TTP Pool also. I guess I should have gone with my gut and picked GEU. They are a bit better than there record.

I can't believe you guys lost to them in the first round.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Drano

Better polish up the clubs, looks like golf season will be here earlier than expected for you guys.

:D

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Millhouse, Balsa, whoever,

Are you guys affiliated with North Delta United of Premier or is Delta Metro a different club?

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well...

Last year our club was Delta Metro. This year we are North Delta, however the club failed to mention this to us before the beginning of the year. We are affiliated with the Premier team.

Here is where it gets confusing. The ND Lions and a couple of lower div teams that were with our club last year decided to form a club in North Delta in relation with the ND U21 teams.

There are a number of ND teams in the FVSL, but our club consists of us, the Premier team and Delta Metro United Masters.

I believe the club name change has to do with keeping John Oliver. Perhaps Crafty Cokcney and/or Santos_lil_helper could confirm or deny my story.

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta Metro Soccer.

The club and its affiliates are all under the group known as Delta Metro Soccer. Delta Metro Soccer owns the rights to the names Delta United and North Delta United. There was a merger between the two clubs about six years ago and Delta Metro Soccer became the governing body.

Due the amount of teams under the one banner and every team wanting to play a John Oliver, some teams were not happy with their field allocations. Once the CAT system came into play last season, the Lions coach wanted nothing to do with the Premier team and decided to go Div 1. It was then that we knew that their coach did not want to be part of the club, where players from both teams were able to play up or down between CAT and Premier. Consequently, the Highlanders became our CAT team and the Lions lost their spot at JO. It was only a matter of time before their coach would determine their destiny and he decided to break away from the club and take two other teams with him. These guys then affiliated themselves with North Delta Youth Soccer and North Delta High School Soccer in an effort to become the predominant club in North Delta. By doing this, their goal is to try to undermine Delta Metro Soccer and take control of field allocations and have their own Premier team. I believe this was the intention from the start. It was very dissapointing for us as a club that we had wasted our time and efforts on trying to bring the Lions into the fold. These guys have great potential and some of them should be playing Premier with me right now, but it wasn't to be.

The name change for the Premier team this year was an internal and executive decision for various reasons that are neither here nor there. As I said before we own the rights to both club names.

Delta Metro Soccer consists of the following;

North Delta United - Premier
Delta Metro Highlanders - Div 1.
Delta Metro United - Masters
Delta United A - Womens
Delta United B - Womens

Hope that sheds some light on whats going on in Delta.

Cheers

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All I asked was are the Highlanders affiliated with Delta Premier.:(

Just kidding. Thanks Crafty.:) The reason I was asking is because the Highlanders have finished top two. That is a promotion spot. Question answered though. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0