Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Div 1 Results, Game Reports, and other Banter for the 2002/2003 season.

Who will win the FVSL's First Division?

• Golden Ears United Black Knights

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Surrey City Rangers

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • Poco City United

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • Langley United FC "A"

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Delta Metro Highlanders

Votes: 13 19.4%
  • Surrey United

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Cenrto Americano United

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Aldergrove United

• Poco Raiders

• Alouette United

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Milhouse,
It appears it was money well spent!! ;) Not a bad deal mind you for only $40. not only does he call a Pen, But he also turns the other way when they scored to tie it up and pretends it did not go in!!:rolleyes: It is crazy out there in the valley.:D

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was Alouette 1 - 0 GEU

TheRob just got back from the GEU - AU match down at PM Athletic Park.

All I can say is this. Ranger, if that is the calibre of the teams you've been playing all year, It's no wonder you're 12 and 1 or whatever it is.:rolleyes: That was shocking soccer. Terrible. Now I know someone will come on here and say, "We had seventeen youth call ups" or "We were on our 4th string keeper." Whatever. It was crap. I hope the Rangers are playing some good teams in friendlys before the Pak starts. Maybe you should have stayed in the CAT league. Better soccer by far.

Could be a very short cup run.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK TR, I know you miss us whalloping your arse twice a year, but jeez, C'mon.

What?
Did you watch from your sundeck all bittered out about having to stay at home with the kid while the Missus was at the annual Rangers Christmas Brunch at T-Barz?

:D

I'm surprised.
Both are fairly young teams.
The pace should have been at least respectable.

I can't remember much of GEU from our first match, but Alouette's results this year haven't been all that bad.

Tough to get motivated to play at this time of year which could be why it was flat - who knows.

Oh, and the by the way, Merry Fcuking Christmas biatch. :mad:
On behalf of all of the lads in Div. 1, we would also like to wish you good luck in the "B" Cup run. ;)

AU Razor

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Nob! ( Razorbacks 4 GEU 0 )

Razorbacks 4 GEU 0 my thoughts were diffrent than The Nob's it was decent soccer for about the first 35 minutes then the GEU started to fall apart we were up 2 nil at the half . Into the second half GEU showed spots of greatness then they would fall apart & wine like babies! ( I guess that must run through all the GEU teams because they all do it !)The GEU team needs some guys that will get stuck into tackles they have no team toughness (some senior guys would help them alot) they are a good young talented team. Also Nob if that was shite soccer then I guess the premier must be really bad! Also I seen your Div1 cat team play & they are terrible (you call your team a reserve team ) the only 3 teams decent in the cat are Poco ,Storm & the Lions that is it!!!
That win will move the Razorbacks into second tied with Poco City .
Good win today boys !!!!:)

halfvolley

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Au Razor hear comes the noise

Au Razor let me reassure you that 2nd place will not last long for you and your BOYS! The Highlanders are ready to go on a second half run and secure the 2nd place spot. Can't wait for our January matchup.

Merry Christmas and don't eat too much turkey, turkey!

:D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sporting???

Millhouse, where did you hear the Sporting rumors? Just looking at their record, expecting that since they're rumored to be folding, they must be at the bottom of the table.

But, they're in 6th, 5w, 2t, 5L, and only 6 points out of 2nd with 2 games in hand. That's not exactly a completely disrespectful record, and they still have a lot to play for. I find it difficult to believe that they would just fold the season, rather than try and pick up some new players before New Year.

What's the deal?

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
That was my reactions as well. I know they were unable to field a team to play the Rangers twice in the past 3 weeks and ended up forfeiting. :confused:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Also I seen your Div1 cat team play & they are terrible
Our CAT team with our current lineup vs. that team you put on the pitch yesterday wouldn't even be fair. Anytime. PM Girth and set up a match.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Absolutely

Yeah, we were aweful against Peace Arch a couple weeks back. Could only string about 10 passes together at one time.
:rolleyes:

A real team would score more than 5 goals a game.

Just ask Ranger how good we are, he knows.
;)

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Milhouse
I know they were unable to field a team to play the Rangers twice in the past 3 weeks and ended up forfeiting.

Just because a team can't/won't ;) field a side against the Rangers doesn't mean they're folding.
This rumour IMO was started at a Highlanders practice me thinks.
It's Christmas, the Rangers just came off their first loss in seven years, I'm not sure I would have been too keen myself to play. :D

Razor:

You're out of your league sonno, those Associates play sexy football that can only rival one team. ;)

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
sporting dudes

Talked to a sporting player today,and NO they have not folded.
It seems to be that they cannot field a team on fri nights,or on saturday afternoons.I guess this means we will never play them at home again.What a shame,they were such a classy bunch of lads.

Let the break begin,
scoop coach!

Cartdriver

Jun 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll take that one.....

Hey Milli......let me answer that one!

And my answers to it would be the same as their answers:

(insert Coach's voice before each of these)

1) "We were just put together back in 1957 to have FUN"
2) "We have a bunch of old guys that just want to drink and not train hard or commit enough for premier"
3) "SFC already has a premier spot, so we couldn't get in anyways"
4) "We can't complete a dream season if we can't beat everyone every week at premier"

Ooops, maybe I inserted #4 by accident...Coach wouldn't say that after DMH stepped up last week!

CDpokingXmasfunatRangers:wa:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Milhouse
Hey coach and RF,

How come Rangers aren't in Premier?:D

I think CD summarized it quite well.
I can't really add to it.
I wouldn't even want to question such a worldly, experienced, active footballer, especially his opinions on us. :p

But, the one area where I feel we could benefit in Premier is the officiating for sure.
The addition of two linesmen certainly would be an attribute. :D

So who knows?

Sandbaggerforever

AU Razor

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Exhibition Games!

Is any teams having any ex - games during the x-mas break

Razorbacks Div 1 vs Sapperton Rovers Pitt Athletic Park 12:00 Sunday !

Jan 5 / 03 Razorbacks Div1 vs Razorbacks u-21

Anybody else playing today or next weekend !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0