Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Div 1 Results, Game Reports, and other Banter for the 2002/2003 season.

Who will win the FVSL's First Division?

• Golden Ears United Black Knights

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Surrey City Rangers

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • Poco City United

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • Langley United FC "A"

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Delta Metro Highlanders

Votes: 13 19.4%
  • Surrey United

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Cenrto Americano United

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Aldergrove United

• Poco Raiders

• Alouette United

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco 4 langley 2

Basically we did not play like a team at all today. Poco finished their chances and we didn't. Way too much bickering to each other today by Langley. :mad:

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
delta highlanders,where are you?

miller, oscar , rocko,what the hell happened this week?
could it have been the rangers bowling fun night!
seriously what happened?

p.s. thanks for showing up balsa.

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach

Last post you mentioned me your calling me shocking....this time I am getting the sarcastic thanks. :( Your starting to hurt my feelings:(

halfvolley

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blah blah blah

CD yo mama happened to say the same thing to me about you being a premier player...querky family thing I don't need details on thanks. :wa:

Sporting sucked! We sucked more! Tired of saying we were in the game and then we weren't. 11 goals in 11 games. I'm bringing some serious whoop ass if healthy next week. More importantly I'm gearing up for Alouette.

Hatewatchingsoccerfromthesidelineswhenhurt

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey Sporting 1 Delta Highlanders 0

First the excuses:

1. Missing 4 starters, myself, Yak, HV and Nic J
2. Only 1 sub
3. Hit crossbar and inside of the post.
4. Soccer Gods are punishing us.

As a spectator I was happy with the effort. Every single guy left it out on the field, nobody backed out of tackles or floated.

1st half, Surrey scored on a missed kicked cross that looped into the top corner. We created more chances and had quality possesion but lacked finish (see previous 11 post game comments).

2nd half, we gave up an unnecessary penalty which GNU stopped. We tied it on a scramble goal. Surrey scored with less than 2 to go on a defensive lapse.

Its unfortunate, we outplayed the opposition the past 2 weeks with possesion and chances but only got 1 point to show for it.

halfvolley

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
2-1 Sporting

Millhouse thought I'd correct your headline, not that it matters.

HV was licking his chops all weekend wanting to run run run. One more week might be needed as doctor put the injury in lamens terms for me. Torn muscle fibers which have been bleeding for awhile. Hmmm...maybe more than a week, but not if I can help it!:D

Any teams got cortizon(can't spell) shots for me?

Gnu I promise we'll get you a win one day and no more PK's!
Good save by the way.

I think we should drink before our game on Friday.

AU Razor

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Razorbacks sign another piece to the puzzle!

We just signed another good striker / midfielder from Trinity Western University he's an Alouette youth product he will be in the line up this weekend !

Razor has a couple other guys he's on the verge of signing !:) :wa:

halfvolley

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Late signing...interesting

Hey Razor.

Some late signing to the mix might be good for you guys. Like you said about putting the pieces in place. So now you're making a run for the top...I mean 2nd. Its anyones race for that spot now.

When and where do you guys play this weekend? I'm too lazy to check the website.

You going out to Roosters tomorrow?

Cartdriver

Jun 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Limpin' and pimpin'?

So HV....you are injured and the wife is away (thus the headline above!)...and the only fun thing you find to do with your time is make a date at the Roost with Razor? Sad:rolleyes:

Razor....hate to break it you, but those TWU kids are supposed to fit into their school's code of conduct (no drinking, no sex before marriage, etc..) but I don't think their code says anything about stuff with farm animals or first cousins....so he should fit in with you farmers from the boonies!:D

CD

halfvolley

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
HV all about the love

CD,The rooster has been better to me than the time you've spent in your girfriends booster. Cradle rock....er!
:eek:

Can we please get a result tonight lads. We need the points.

Might see a cameo appearance if the cortizon works. Functioning at about 70% but itching to play.

:wa: Glory be the funks on me!

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Friday night fitba

Alouette signing TWU players?
I thought only Aldergrove had the "farm" rights on those guys. :cool:

Highlanders at 7:30 at JO, PAU and GN at 9:00 at Mackie.
Tell Timmy and Rocko to put their ear plugs in.
RF with a couple of pints down his gob = Chirpity, chirp, chirp, chirp. :D

Please have a good match lads.
In the event of a poor result, I will endeavor to wear my soft soled slippers.
This to prevent any stitches should I by chance step on Milhouse's lip.

:eek: :rolleyes:

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Touched...

Thanks for your concern RF, however, I am beyond pouting at this point in the streak. At this point the plan is to lull everyone to sleep and make preparations for a run at the Pak.

We all know offense fills the seats and defense wins championships, so without further ado I would like to announce the newest addition to the Highlanders from the Deta Premier team............................Sean Clayton. (applause)

Coach Milhouse: "He's a solid player, can play any of the backline positions with good speed and excellent service. He will make us a better team. Rumors he caused trouble on the premier team are unfounded, it was a numbers game."

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Highlanders 4 Raiders 0

All I can say i it is about time!!!!!!!!!! We have played well lately and deserved a big win. Well done guys:wa: :wa: :wa:

thosedancingbananasareformrmcgill'shattrick.

gnu

Oct 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I second that!

I knew we had it in us to score goals:rolleyes: but seriously the last three weeks we have been unlucky and finally we got bounces our way. They never really threatened us but were still in it in the second half as it was 0-0.The second half we were flat the first ten but then we scored our first goal and never looked back.Mcgill with the hatty as he played around with the poco defenders with his quick speed and quick turns they were in awe.:D and on a sad note we are losing a great guy in dom who is heading back to toronto actually milton,ont. we hope him the best and will miss his cop stories and getting us of drinking and driving charges.:knvb: :knvb: :knvb:

thislooksalotmorelikemcgill

halfvolley

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
A win the real way!

What a fun game soccer can be when you win. Actually it was just a great atmosphere last night at JO and both teams were on best behavior. I think respecting the refs might last for awhile.

McGill great finishing and Rocco great defensive/offensive game.

Gnu made the saves when he had to. All the guys came out to play which was nice to see.

I'll be ready to go for Langley. Can't wait!

:bronco: Pumpkin represents Sean's head. Great goals!

HVWORKINGTHESIDELINEFLAG

AU Razor

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ALU Razorbacks 2 GEU Black Knights 1

Good game to watch both teams worked very hard, Razorbacks got the first goal in 25 seconds 50/50 with the keeper then GEU came back on a beautiful shot & tied it up . Razorbacks scored one other goal but was called back it was offside!!! Then the game went back & fourth till the second half the Razorbacks put the pressure on & scored one more goal witch Martin ( the ref) call back but the goal was in & over the line but he could not see that because he didn't keep up with the play .Then GEU came down with a break away & our keeper came up big & made the save . Then GEU took one of our forwards down in the box & we got a penalty shot & finished the game off . Give GEU credit they are a good young team & is a team not to under estimate.Well done boys on the win!!!:)

AU Razor

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What was the result in the Rangers vs Poco City game

Hey coach or Rangerforever

what was the result in your guys game !!!!

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
rangerforever saves the day!!!!!!!!!

down 2 - 1 with 20 minutes to go,in comes big frase.In the next 20 minutes big sexy scores 3 big goals and the rangers walk away with a 4 -2 win.Well done rangerforever,that was fricken clinical!We struggled at times,but the boys stuck together and rallied out a win.Po Co played a good hard match and deserve a thumbs up for thier play.

thats all boys,frase with the natural
hat trick! :bronco:

gnu

Oct 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hatty's

WHAT IS THE LEAGUE COMING TO?when 250 plus players start to score hat tricks:D well done RF and MCGILL i know mcgills were well deserved as i am sure so were rangers. Well done to the rangers to a 12-0 start looking for the perfect season.The best season ive witnessed was metro ford tayside first div.metro 17 wins one tie still screwed out of promotion as all of a sudden two teams not allowed in premier from same club still leaves a bitter taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0