Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 Dfc Rovers Cup Bound

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
we are all pretty worried lol, have fun beating the hurricanes. :wa: :wa: I have seen you guys play, their is definitly some talent on the team and alot of size but their are also some huge gapping holes.

NUTTER#13

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
we are all pretty worried lol, have fun beating the hurricanes. :wa: :wa: I have seen you guys play, their is definitly some talent on the team and alot of size but their are also some huge gapping holes.
Gapping holes? Not as big as your mamas...............

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jack The Lad said:
I was unaware that the Hurricanes made it the quarter finals. I was sure they still had to beat Whalley.

JTL
looks like the ROVERS are full of george bests

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
NUTTER#13 said:
Look Out! All Those In Div 2 Or 3 Still Left In The Knights Cup. The Rovers Are On A Roll.
someone on your sqaud finally starts talking shite OFF the field. your team is a bunch of washed up plugs that is late on every tackle. tip to any team playing the over 30's rovers, knock them on their asses, play just as chippy as they do, and shaddow their strikers, and get under their skin by talking trash back to them. the only way they beat anyone is by intimidation. so don't be intimidated by their size and you will win. have fun in div 3 again next year old men. or maybe have a go at the over 30's. one of the most classless teams i've ever played against.

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
When and where is the Rovers next game? I need check out what all the fuss is about...

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Argyle said:
When and where is the Rovers next game? I need check out what all the fuss is about...

it appears to me that they havn't bothered to schedule their final league game yet. most likely cause they have no chance of coming in first!!! ROT IN DIV 3 FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS YOU SPOON FED OLD MEN!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :wa:

p.s. don't bother wasting your time argyle, these guys are nothing to fuss over. ;)

NUTTER#13

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
someone on your sqaud finally starts talking shite OFF the field. your team is a bunch of washed up plugs that is late on every tackle. tip to any team playing the over 30's rovers, knock them on their asses, play just as chippy as they do, and shaddow their strikers, and get under their skin by talking trash back to them. the only way they beat anyone is by intimidation. so don't be intimidated by their size and you will win. have fun in div 3 again next year old men. or maybe have a go at the over 30's. one of the most classless teams i've ever played against.
WE ARE STILL IN THE CUP, ARE YOU???? NEEDED PKS TO BEAT THE ROYALS? LOOKS LIKE YOU GIRLS ARE GOING IN THE WRONG DIRECTION.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess your right being promoted is the wrong direction. staying another year in div 3 is definitly the way to go. some quality soccer down their. I thought from watching you guys that you were a team that could make a run in the cup i have to agree with walls though, I have never seen so many late tackles in my life. I see the hurricanes beating whalley but either way you will be in tough a nice run but it ends here.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually bulljive, the league has already asked us if we want to move up next year because of our talented squad and we have made 4 key signings so I wouldn't put my money on either of the two other teams - I am not sure which teams they are as it doesn't matter much.

JTL

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jack The Lad said:
Actually bulljive, the league has already asked us if we want to move up next year because of our talented squad and we have made 4 key signings so I wouldn't put my money on either of the two other teams - I am not sure which teams they are as it doesn't matter much.

JTL

talented my fcukin ass!!!!!!!! you are the dirtiest squad ever. spitting at our coach and then trying to fight him after your loss shows class. you guys are fcukin SPOONERS. i will do my part to get you guys into masters next year, you'll just have to sign a couple of younger players :D :D :D .

if by some richard simmons dream boat wish, you denture wearin cacks do end up slidin into div 2 by the exess hair on your droopy ass nipples, i'd enjoy beating your asses two more times :eek: :D :p !!!!!!!!!!! FACE THE FACTS, YOU DON'T BELONG. i could give two shites about your signings, they were there last time we played you plugs and there was no differance in the outcome now was there!!!! if your wondering what team i'm on, look no further than the standings BEEEAAAAACCCCHHHHHHESSSS!!!!!!
i'm the guy who, in our first match threw the ball directly into the net from about 30yrds out :eek: :eek: !!!!
(should be counted :confused: )
the rules laid out at the start of the year, are the rules, and if your dilusionary dreams tell you guys that your movin up to div 2 next year you better call wes craven and ask for the WISHMASTER. i don't give a fcuk how many x-caps you sign, you got no chance of winning this division.PEACE OUT, AND I'LL SEE YA.............
..........oh, sorry, i guess i won't see you next year ;) !!!!
do us all a favour and unite with bradner to make an over 30's squad :D :D :D :D :D :D :bronco: :knvb: :wa: ;)

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
NUTTER#13 said:
WE ARE STILL IN THE CUP, ARE YOU???? NEEDED PKS TO BEAT THE ROYALS? LOOKS LIKE YOU GIRLS ARE GOING IN THE WRONG DIRECTION.

didn't need pk's to beat your asses did we???????????
your the fcuk that spat at our coach aren't you? if so, i'm the guy that DROPPED you 3 seconds later :mad: :mad: :D

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
No... still div 3 :D
"the fridge door is closed, the butters getting hard, the ice is melting and the jello is jigglin. its garbage time now folks." ~DICK VITALE~

consider us div 2 franchise. :bronco: :bronco: :bronco:
see ya next year. :cool:

NUTTER#13

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
didn't need pk's to beat your asses did we???????????
your the fcuk that spat at our coach aren't you? if so, i'm the guy that DROPPED you 3 seconds later :mad: :mad: :D
NO I DIDNT SPIT ON YOUR COACH. I DONT BELIEVE ANYONE ON MY TEAM WOULD DO THAT OR ASK TO FIGHT HIM. I DONT RECALL ANYONE FROM YOUR TEAM DROPPING ONE OF OUR GUYS EITHER. HOW COME YOUR COACH COMES OUT TO POCO TO WATCH OUR CUP GAME? I GUESS THATS THE ONLY WAY HE WILL SEE A CUP GAME NOW THAT YOU GIRLS LOST. YOU GOT KNOCKED OUT BY A BELOW .500 2ND DIV CLUB, AND YOU CALL YOUR TEAM A 2ND DIV FRANCHISE, LOL. WITH RESULTS LIKE THAT YOU WILL NOT GO ANY HIGHER.
P.S. AFTER READING YOUR MESSAGES YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY AN ANGRY LITTLE BOY. YOU SEEM TO HAVE ALOT OF ANGER TOWARDS OUR TEAM. (ANGER IS A FORM OF SADNESS) IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME, READ THEM BACK YOURSELF. YOU HAVE ALOT OF ISSUES.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0