Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 Dfc Rovers Cup Bound

Status
Not open for further replies.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nutter, after reading your posts it should be mo butter, better yet it should be mo'gravy! There is no way your fat ass will ever reach the cup! If it does I wi8ll be the first one to buy you a pint.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
NUTTER#13 said:
NO I DIDNT SPIT ON YOUR COACH. I DONT BELIEVE ANYONE ON MY TEAM WOULD DO THAT OR ASK TO FIGHT HIM. I DONT RECALL ANYONE FROM YOUR TEAM DROPPING ONE OF OUR GUYS EITHER. HOW COME YOUR COACH COMES OUT TO POCO TO WATCH OUR CUP GAME? I GUESS THATS THE ONLY WAY HE WILL SEE A CUP GAME NOW THAT YOU GIRLS LOST. YOU GOT KNOCKED OUT BY A BELOW .500 2ND DIV CLUB, AND YOU CALL YOUR TEAM A 2ND DIV FRANCHISE, LOL. WITH RESULTS LIKE THAT YOU WILL NOT GO ANY HIGHER.
P.S. AFTER READING YOUR MESSAGES YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY AN ANGRY LITTLE BOY. YOU SEEM TO HAVE ALOT OF ANGER TOWARDS OUR TEAM. (ANGER IS A FORM OF SADNESS) IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME, READ THEM BACK YOURSELF. YOU HAVE ALOT OF ISSUES.

Should probabley get your facts right before you talk :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
NUTTER#13 said:
NO I DIDNT SPIT ON YOUR COACH. I DONT BELIEVE ANYONE ON MY TEAM WOULD DO THAT OR ASK TO FIGHT HIM. I DONT RECALL ANYONE FROM YOUR TEAM DROPPING ONE OF OUR GUYS EITHER. HOW COME YOUR COACH COMES OUT TO POCO TO WATCH OUR CUP GAME? I GUESS THATS THE ONLY WAY HE WILL SEE A CUP GAME NOW THAT YOU GIRLS LOST. YOU GOT KNOCKED OUT BY A BELOW .500 2ND DIV CLUB, AND YOU CALL YOUR TEAM A 2ND DIV FRANCHISE, LOL.

i'll tell ya one thing, he sure as hell isn't taking notes when he's out there. 3 players on your team tried to get our coach to fight after shaking hands. your outside left mid spat at our coach in the first half, and i did put him down. try reading some posts from people who know soccer. our cup game was a shi$*y loss, but we definately dominated the game, obviously not the same way we dominated you guys all year :eek: :eek: :D . check the standing you fcukin plug. WE ARE GOIN TO DIV 2 :wa: :wa: :p ;) :p ;)
YOUR TEAM IS SO EMBARASINGLY CLASSLESS!!!!

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
blah blah blah :D :D :D ...... :eek: :D blah blah blah :p !!!!!!!!!!!
....blah blah blah :eek: :eek: !!!!.....
( blah blah blah :confused: )

.blah blah blah ......... ;) !!!!
blah blah blah :D :D :D :D :D :D blah blah blah :bronco: :knvb: :wa: ;)

Where's the Mod on this thread..... I think this is a violation ... "excessive emoticoning"

I'd say the Rovers did quite well. How can you argue with a first year team coming second, and only losing to the top team by a collective 6 - 4 goals ? Not to mention they lost a game by default because of having no cards, when the league screwed up their card situation!!

Nedved

Feb 25, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree guru, not to mention the Rovers are into the semis of the Knights cup. Walls calling the Rovers classless is like the pot calling the kettle black! ND are like the Canucks, good in the regular season but can't kick it up a notch in the playoffs. Whatever happened to the Poco Renegades? They started well and now have seem to hit rock bottom.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
1st the Rovers arent in the semis. 2nd they won't make the semis.
True they're not in semi's YET... Quarters right now, but if the Canes and Whalley don't get thier shite together and get that game played, they could both find that game as a forfeit. I know this week end is not thier fault, but there is a time frame, and the league doesn't seem to be concerned with that.... Why the hell did the league set up a regular game with the Canes and Tigers... and Whalley isn't even scheduled to play? ? ? Get the cup round games in for Christ sakes!!! Make ups should be a second priority!

I think it will be the Canes over Whalley, but either way, I think if either of these teams take the Rovers lightly, they could be in trouble. Take a look at how the Canes dominated another 3rd div team a few weeks ago...3 - 2 in PK's against GEU Miners... yes they were missing some players, but shite, they're supposed to have a slew of people to step in and not miss a beat! Obviously that's not the case.

JTL, check yer PM....

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guru, If the Canes win tonight you may want to send some scouts out on Sat night to check them out. Either way I think you will have a good chance at beating them. They are good but not that good.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep said:
Guru, If the Canes win tonight you may want to send some scouts out on Sat night to check them out. Either way I think you will have a good chance at beating them. They are good but not that good.

I didn't know they were playing tonight?! It's not posted on the FVSL web site for this week!

shite.... that fcuks up my last post!!! What can I complain about now!! :eek:

Sorry.... I'll be at Mackie watching the Razorbacks.... good luck though. I predict a tie.... 2 - 2... :D

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
i don't think they would have decided it was a forfeit for both teams. whalley bitched that a week wasn't enough notice for a cup game. It was supposed to be on saturday so the league changed it to tuesday. I don't really think they could tell the hurricanes sorry you're out of the cup for not getting the game in. to be honest i think the rovers could end up giving the hurricanes more of a run then whalley.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:
I'd say the Rovers did quite well. How can you argue with a first year team coming second, and only losing to the top team by a collective 6 - 4 goals ?QUOTE]

from what i understand this dfc squad is in their first year back together, but are hardly a first year team. i've also been told they have a couple of x-whitecaps on the team(don't know if there's any truth to that but a coulpe of coaches have said it.) with an average age of 30yrs old, i highly doubt that these guys havn't played together. they play a hard physical game with some very strong strikers, but the fact of the matter is, we won both games and don't even need to play out our other games cause we have this league locked up. enjoy the cup dfc, but i'll take moving up to div 2 over the cup any day.

ps-NEDVED~
the canucks were in the stanley cup semi-finals last year- dfc has not yet made the semis.
your probably a fcukin LEAFS FAN right!

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bulljive... very true, a forfiet probably wouldn't happen.

walls:

I meant it was the first year for this team in the league... I know they played together in Juvenile, but so did everyone else... and those peopla usually make the jump right away to mens..... these guys are a mixyure of people who never made that jump, and people who did. I don't think many people here assumed I meant these guys all just started soccer tis year.

I don't know of any of them playing for the Caps... one or two probaly could have though. Anyway, I wasn't slagging your club, just defending the DFC club. We played them a friendly before the season, and they were quite a rough bunch, but that's the way oldtimers have to play. Right Rovers ;)

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last time I checked there is only one cup winner and with eight teams still in the hunt, it is a little ambitious to annouce yourself as going all the way. Every team left has put together just as many cup wins as the Rovers. Nutter13 maybe you should kick for the Indy Colts the way you talk, way to pump up the opposition smart guy. We may have needed PK's to beat the Royals but last time you played them you lost, then had the win pushed over to you by some technicality. I hope your team is promoted, we have played our best soccer against DFC and welcome the chance to do it again next year.

I'll go on record supporting the boys from Delta FC Div1A. Finalists last year, if I was going to make a pick, my money is there.

The voice of reason

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
sid said:
who won the game tonight?

jackthelad?

hurricanes 3-1.

backline 16, good to hear from you!!!
i'll also take NDFC for my money, and am calling a nd sweep in the cup in 2 weeks against 2 slurrey squads at mackie turf.
unfortunately to kick for the colts nutter would have to be able to kick!!!!! but he does have a pretty mouth though:eek: :eek: :eek: show em the "O" face nutter! ;)

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Backline16 said:
We may have needed PK's to beat the Royals but last time you played them you lost, then had the win pushed over to you by some technicality.

for anyone who didn't know, the technicality was they had too many 16 & 17 yr olds kids playing up. LOL :rolleyes:

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Setting the record straight. Yes we did not have the cup run we were looking for, we got beat by a mid pack Div 2 team. It happens. You can't really call it an upset, after all when was the last time a Div 1 team won the Pac. Cup. Our goal this year was to move into Div. 2. Same goal we've have had for 3 years. Now next year our goals can change, we will continue to get better move forward. Last night we practiced with Delta FC (Div 1 bound) and though our guys are a not used to the pace of play, we did not look out of place. All piss taking aside I am proud the boys of NDNBU, and am looking forward to next winter. That's why I lace 'em up on Sundays.

See you lot at the games on Saturday. I told the wife it is football day in Canada.

Soccer Sat.
DFC and Canes
And both Delta teams to support on the turf at night.

What a day!!!

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Backline16 said:
Soccer Sat.
DFC and Canes
Where is this game and what time..... DFC plays Sunday as well, 2:15 at Hammond old against the GEU Miners

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:
Where is this game and what time..... DFC plays Sunday as well, 2:15 at Hammond old against the GEU Miners

Guru, its next Sat., the 12th I believe. Unfortunately we can't field a team due to work commitments and the league doesn't want to move it so it will likely be a forfeit. Merry xmas.

JTL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0