Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DCS Dart Night - November

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm good for a postponement as well. I don't think could go even if I could. How does Thursday sound? I should be able to hobble my ass up to the ochre by then. Friday dart night sounds good too.

On a side note: With all my extra time off :rolleyes: I've been making up a stats page which should be ready for your perusal(sp) any time now. Right now, I am the all time skunk leader with 6, followed by OD with 4 and Power with 3.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm declaring a postponement.

I don't think we could get a quota as I'm out now as well.

out

power
tilly
DI
matrix
dart vader
SW

in

OD

??

BD
POM
Buffalo Bull

I believe are the numbers.

More time to get something together for the Prince.
(or maybe Bike Boy)

:D :D

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thursday's much better ........

Still pissing myself after Double In's attempted bike / scissor. Fcuk me, I would've paid money to see that ......... cnut won't even return my phone calls :D.

Having said that, I have to referee another cnuting Richmond League Cup Game tonight at the cracking time of 9:00 pm at Minoru. If we go tomorrow night, I can make it by 9:32 pm.

Cheers, The Prince ......

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Which call is that Prince? The one at 12:32 with you pissed out of your mind on a Sunday night rambling on about us going to the Mirage because you need to get stuck in and how you're fine to drive out and pick me up? Or the one at 10:34 the next day with you missing work, hung to the shite wondering if you called me?

That's 2 for Thursday.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thursday is out for Tilly, as I'm coaching from 5 - 6 and then 9 - 10:30. I'm not driving out to Ladner at that point. Sorry. Friday night is a definitely possibility though.........Friday certainly works better for Tilly. Say 9:08?.............

Tilly

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game on

Friday sounds like a the go. Anyone have a problem with that? If not, 8:43 at Landing then...

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
8:47pm at the Landing on Friday night for BD......maybe 9:02pm as I'll go home and spruce myself up a bit..... it is FRIDAY night after all.

BDnotlettingtheladiesdown :D

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've got a game Friday so I'm out. I may set up entrance for someone though.;)

Don't forget they have live band on Friday and Saturdays at the Landing.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you look at the subject of DI's post BD, you will notice that he called shotgun. That makes your post of a pickup by DI moot.

OD is in for Friday. Nacho fine and all.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuking slow aren't we ??

OD,

I believe Bravedart was TTP.

Try and keep up lad ........

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think you are giving him too much credit. I actually believe that BD was attempting, in his own, very unfunny way, to procure a ride. So now what is going to happen is that both of them, at 8:47 on friday, will be sitting at their front door waiting for the other to pick them up. They will both end up driving, DI will bitch and moan about how driving makes his back act up, get skunked by me in the first match (oh sorry, that was last friday), throw his darts into the wall, breaking another and blaming it on the POM. I will order nachos which will be eaten when DI is playing and he will complain, assign someone another fine eat all of those nachos by himself and then piss off home when someone cracks the 17th bicycle kick joke of the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0