Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DCS Dart Night - November

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What were you watching last night? (nuggets, never mind :rolleyes: )I was throwing tremendous arrows for the most part. In fact I threw more tons last night then you have your entire darting career. I was up to 12 or 13 by the end of the "play-off."

DoubleInstillpissedhewasforcedintothatfarceofaplayoff.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You forgot the line and sinker.

It was fairly obvious how well you played last night. depsite OD posturing on the 180 you had 6 or 7 chances at it during the evening. Normally followed up with a 1 mind you but still excellent darts for a whole evening.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can only take so much of what you say serious with that fcuking avatar going the way it does.

I'll use that bird's thong for the line and BD for the sinker. Dead weight.

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was sweet to delay Double In's march to the p.o.m.title.Also nice to regain control over Bravedart.But for some horrendous finishing I would have notched a few more W's.

Assume the reason for the talk about the Downer[or the Buck] is because we have been asked not to return to the Landing. That was a shock-ing display by the P. of Manchester when he finally showed up. No D.J. deserves to be treated like that.

Looking forward to more wins and bonus points next week.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The DJ's a dead man .......

That was a shock-ing display by the P. of Manchester when he finally showed up.

If that cnut continues to play Shania Twain and Garth Brooks or whatever the fcuk he plays that has some horrendous twang to it, I'll never stop berating the fat prick.

He should consider himself lucky that I didn't bring the Great White's last night ......... I was in a mood for a bit of the ultra-violence (after listening to 22 cnuts moan about foul throws for 90 minutes) and surely, he would've been the one for me to take my frustrations out on. Either him or Double In anyways .........

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stats-queen, it should've read BD. I beat him to get back to .500.

Gracious in victory, magnanimous in defeat. Apt prose when considering The Power's performance last night. Simply put, I had nothing. I eked out a win against SW, blew a lead in my first match against BD, and lost to OD; I couldn't recover after that. Its a good thing I have my unit plan to keep me occupied, I don't know how else I would cope.:rolleyes:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For those interested the Player of the month stuff is done and there has been an update to our supports club. I'll try and get everyones personal profiles updated including November on Tuesday, plus the stats pages.

Fan club

POM

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you weren't stalking this thread I would have had a second to fix it with-out you or anyone else knowing. Christ, the "this post has been edited by..." didn't even come up.

Get a life. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0