Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DCS Dart Night - July * All-Star Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looking forward to the 21st and hoping the cnuts at Air Canada will let me bring my arrows on in my carry-on; you can't trust those Frenchie baggage handlers.

see you soon

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like there is no darts tonight as half of the circuit will be at South Arm Community centre for "training". That's ok, it just further sets the mood for next weeks tourney. I'm playing golf anyways so I wouldn't be in until much later.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JB and I are in after training and Dart Vader has also confirmed his attendance with me over the phone. Walks is a maybe, I think he said. Neo you in to make 4 for sure?

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What makes you guys think that you will be at the landing at all, a little birdie told me that tonight's training session will be "intense". Apparently the powers that be are ready to make it back into the winners circle and are going for a no holds barred approach to the tourney starting with the only training session tonight.

Whirlwind

Aug 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
IF Anybody cares I am out for tonight :wa:
As a true Football Fan I will be going to Swan guard to watch CANADA VS MILLWALL.

I will be at the Tourney on the 21st to Kick all your Arses :wa:

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whirlwind said:
IF Anybody cares I am out for tonight :wa:
As a true Football Fan I will be going to Swan guard to watch CANADA VS MILLWALL.

I will be at the Tourney on the 21st to Kick all your Arses :wa:

No one cares. Also well done, you didn't use wankers in a post

I'm waiting to see how much i accomplish this afternoon as i am swamped at work. That being said either way i am planning on being there approx 9:37ish. The work i get done effects if i drink or not drink this evening. This info brought to you by the Piss off DI society.

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
As of yesterday Sidewinder became a sexagenarian which should be recorded as a new D.C.S.record.Maybe the oldest member of the entire ttp membership.

As a result I will take a much needed rest tonight so as to be refreshed for the 21st.

Still like my 50 to 1 odds in the pool. Have not thrown a dart for many a week so I will either be shite hot or stone cold next week.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sidewinder said:
As of yesterday Sidewinder became a sexagenarian

Does that mean you got laid ??

If so, the DCS Congratulates you ........ that'd be one more shag than OD, The Power, Neo and Whirlwind combined this year :eek:

The Prince is highly doubtful at this point in time. Work commitments as per the usual will leave the ochre a safe place to be (yet, once again :rolleyes: ).

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe JB,DI,DV and moi make quoroum. The power and OD possible later.

Where the hell is BraveDart????? COuld it be fines back to back weeks for non-posting.?? :D

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Power's status is now changed to out. I didn't get as much work done last night as needed, so I will be finishing that. Not practising. Really.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like a maybe to me.

One Dart said:
Sounds like there is no darts tonight as half of the circuit will be at South Arm Community centre for "training". That's ok, it just further sets the mood for next weeks tourney. I'm playing golf anyways so I wouldn't be in until much later.
That half arsed effort = fine!

Fine update for the tourney is Dart Vader with 1, Brave Dart with his second and now OD. 4 fines to be paid in full and on a toureny night, how much better does it get? I'll let you know when I win.

Double In 5-1 (11 pom points)
1Hun 4-2 (12 pom points)
Neo 1-4 (-3 pom points)
Dart vader 1-4 (-2 pom points)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Player of the Month Points.

:knvb: - 51
Neo – 22
Power – 20
Tilly – 15
1Hun – 13
Prince – 8
OD – 4
SW – 2
Bunch at 0
BD – (-1)
DV - (-2)

You’ve gotta love the DCS. It’s the only place where a guy can take an entire month+ off of, in a game that truly requires you to play to maintain form, and can come back and more than DOUBLE the pom points of his next closest competitor. Shoc-King. Why don’t we take the top three and put their points together and make it a little more competitive for me? :D

Solid little pre-tourney bitch slapping warm up last night, but a few things made me a bit nervous other than the cougar in red playing pool. Yikes. 1 was my finish; it seriously lacked especially my D6 and the major issue, after my first game vs DV I felt like my form mimicked Sidewinders. This is not good one week prior to the big one. Hopefully not practicing will sort this out.

BTW, Neo you still owe me two pints for the pool table diddle. Next week should be a seriously cheap night for me. 2 free pints and 4 fines.

Amazingly, I thought DJ :rolleyes: James was on fire last night and the with quorum present, although shitty dart players, there was a fair amount of good laughs. A few good quotes cam out of it too.

The standings will be updated soon.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
BTW, Neo you still owe me two pints for the pool table diddle. Next week should be a seriously cheap night for me. 2 free pints and 4 fines.
DI, If noone has called you a cnut today , allow me to be the first. CNUT! :D

If someone has already done so allow me to be the first to do so twice. CNUT!

On another matter, Bravedart was online last night when i logged on. Definite Fines happening.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do people prefer Dimplex or plain flights????????????????????????

For the free set of flights at next weeks tourney.

Talked to waitress re reserving the back 2 tables for about 8:30pm. She said no prob. as i told her there would be 12 of us.

No need for an answer Prince i have a special set just for you and the great whites. :D :D

Now only to get through the night without being stabbed by them.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Neo said:
Now only to get through the night without being stabbed by them.

After your slew of shoc-king posts recently :rolleyes: that are scattered throughout TTP, this may be a very, very tough proposition for you.

Do yourself a favour man ........ get a sick note.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks said:
After your slew of shoc-king posts recently :rolleyes: that are scattered throughout TTP, this may be a very, very tough proposition for you.

Do yourself a favour man ........ get a sick note.

Please note under my name. :D

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Very disappointed to find there's no dart board in the Air Canada First Class Lounge in Montreal; I was counting on getting a couple of hours' practice in this morning. I suppose the free booze is consolation mind you.

Anyway, see you soon. If there's an extra set of flights kicking around I would be grateful

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Today's the day. Looking forward to winning my pool on my way to ultimate victory. DI is a putz, Vader is still jet-lagged, and Scud's confusion over the lack of a French menu will lead to their demise. My reign of glory should begin between 8:30-9 this evening.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surprisingly, the Prince of Manchester will make his triumphant return to the DCS later this evening. After being AWOL for the last ... Christ, what is it ?? 2 months ?? He'll be back at his best tonight kicking walls, punting inanimate objects and threatening to stab someone. Chances are .... 2 of the 3 will definitely occur but will look for the hat trick.

Arrival should be anywhere between 8:32 - 10:02 pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0