Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 D2 MOTW Week 8

Who is your MOTW?

• NFS Knights vs. Surrey Coyotes

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • LUFC Young Guns vs. BC United

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • NFS Inter vs. LUFC Dynamo

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Guildford Marga vs. White Rock Utd.

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Stolo Utd. vs. PAU Nomads

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Andy from Stolo called me last night, no game for us out on the far side of the Wack. They said the field is closed. I guess that could be another way of saying its saturday night of Halloween weekend, anyways a little disappointed to not play this weekend, but at least the boys got to give 'er last night. :)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk

Hurricane09

Feb 24, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter 4-1 Dynamo
Good set of guys, worked hard, no cheap stuff, no whining, and the score doesn't totally reflect the game.
We picked up 2 injuries, one what was hopefully just a sprained ankle and one unfortanute broken collar bone that may need surgery, bad enough to keep him overnight, hoping Pauly gets better soon and is back for cup and provinicials.

Thats too bad, he looked like he was in a lot of pain leaving the field. Hope he heels quick and he isn't out of work etc for too long.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Andy from Stolo called me last night, no game for us out on the far side of the Wack. They said the field is closed. I guess that could be another way of saying its saturday night of Halloween weekend, anyways a little disappointed to not play this weekend, but at least the boys got to give 'er last night. :)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk

it could be true, the nfs vs chilli prem game was cancelled due to a closed field on friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0