Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 D2 MOTW Week 8

Who is your MOTW?

• NFS Knights vs. Surrey Coyotes

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • LUFC Young Guns vs. BC United

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • NFS Inter vs. LUFC Dynamo

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Guildford Marga vs. White Rock Utd.

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Stolo Utd. vs. PAU Nomads

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I want to get this out as soon as possible so we can forget this weekend. Couple interesting matches this weekend.

NFS Knights vs. Surrey Coyotes - I think the Knights take this, I don't think Coyotes can handle their style of play.
LUFC Young Guns vs. BC United - Young Guns, should be closer as BC United seem to be getting players out now.
NFS Inter vs. LUFC Dynamo - Should be Inter, and easily. Can't give them a sniff or it's in the back of your net.
Guildford Marga vs. White Rock Utd. - Marga suck, so if WRU lose, well, they both should be demoted.
Stolo Utd. vs. PAU Nomads - We are going to shite kick them. No one was happy about last weekend, Stolo get to be the recipients of the beating.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
If both NFS teams win thise weekend, I think it would be fair to say Inter wins the league. I know were not half way yet, but with 6 clear before the half way mark, I doubt they will be stopped.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knights v Yotes is my MOTW. Knights will win and give their club brothers the jump on the lock on the title early in the year...

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
hahah Inter has the league..

when do these cups start?

anyone know the format for cups? Thomas told me at the end of last year that he wanted the Pak to be open to all teams, can't see that being realistic, Bradner maybe open to anyone not in pacific cup? Pres cup for div 2,3,and 4 followed by B provinicals? I think they should have the Pres be a cup for div 2 and 3, then have a div 4 cup as most of those teams probably don't wanna compete that much nor really stand a chance against most div 2 sides.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Food for thought....

Now that we are through 7 games in the FVSL schedule, here are the goal tallys.

Premier: 107 Goals (1.5 per game)
Div. 1: 134 Goals (1.9 per game)
Div. 2: 177 Goals (2.5 per game)

Is the defending that bad?? Or maybe Marga inflates the stats...

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I want to get this out as soon as possible so we can forget this weekend. Couple interesting matches this weekend.

NFS Knights vs. Surrey Coyotes - I think the Knights take this, I don't think Coyotes can handle their style of play.
LUFC Young Guns vs. BC United - Young Guns, should be closer as BC United seem to be getting players out now.
NFS Inter vs. LUFC Dynamo - Should be Inter, and easily. Can't give them a sniff or it's in the back of your net.
Guildford Marga vs. White Rock Utd. - Marga suck, so if WRU lose, well, they both should be demoted.
Stolo Utd. vs. PAU Nomads - We are going to shite kick them. No one was happy about last weekend, Stolo get to be the recipients of the beating.

Nomads lose if the game is in chili
Hope dynamo bring their A game
Marga vs. Wru: who cares
Go Bc united!
Knights to sit on a few coyotes

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

dynamo usually play well against good teams and then shite the bed when playing muck like stolo, Marga, and or traditional bottom feeders like coyotes (congratulations on getting a striker Jimmy J; you probably walk around with wood all day from looking at the standings ps. 888 773 1320)
Don't get me wrong, we were relegated last season, but hopefully our heads are in it for 90.
As for the "easily" comment by the nomad fizz, we'll see if we can fare better than 6-2 ipony21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0