Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 D2 MOTW Week 10

Who is your MOTW?

• White Rock Utd. vs. NFS Inter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BC United vs. NFS Knights

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Young guns Nomads game postponed tom night. Young guns contacted me stating that the timer for the lights on their field was still on the old time, not daylight savings, so the lights would shut off right in the middle of our game.

Sent from my BlackBerry Torch using Tapatalk

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Young guns Nomads game postponed tom night. Young guns contacted me stating that the timer for the lights on their field was still on the old time, not daylight savings, so the lights would shut off right in the middle of our game.

start your game an hour earlier? :rolleyes:

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

That's pretty lame. Can't someone change it during the day or maybe in the past week have changed it? Even if it's cause someone is away you'd think other people would have the know how? Seems a little shady to me...

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Young guns just found out about it wed night at practice when the lights turned off in the middle of the practice.

They contacted city of langley and they said they wouldn't be able to change the timer on the lights until next week, therefore with such short notice, the lights would turn off at 10:15, about 60min or so into our game. Don't know what else to tell ya?

We will try and make it up on a wed during their practice time

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Young guns just found out about it wed night at practice when the lights turned off in the middle of the practice.

They contacted city of langley and they said they wouldn't be able to change the timer on the lights until next week, therefore with such short notice, the lights would turn off at 10:15, about 60min or so into our game. Don't know what else to tell ya?

We will try and make it up on a wed during their practice time

Sounds to me like someone is scared of the Hype......

60 minutes is all the Hype need anyways

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coyotes-Dynamo game canceled due to lightning (as I was told). Care to elaborate Jimmy?!

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
BC United 2 - NFS Knights 2

We should have won this by 2 or 3, but just terrible finishing, including myself skying one in the 18. Knights score on a lob shot from 45 yards out, and goes through our goalkeeper hands in the 4 minute. Lost it in the lights or something, :eek: Just a terrible way to go. Anyways, still missing a load of players, regardless was a good/decent showing.

Hurricane09

Feb 24, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coyotes-Dynamo game canceled due to lightning (as I was told). Care to elaborate Jimmy?!

Lighting...No lights. Guess the city forgot to program the hour time change difference in, same thing happened in langley this week for some of the late games.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nothing worse than postponed games for something other than weather. At least the Yotes are coming off a bye week as well.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
lights on turf #1 wouldn't turn on, even after calling the city of surrey and trying to get them to turn it on remotely. even the premier game before ours was postponed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0