Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 D2 MOTW Week 10

Who is your MOTW?

• White Rock Utd. vs. NFS Inter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BC United vs. NFS Knights

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here are your matchups for week 10:

Surrey FC Coyotes vs. Langley Utd Dynamo - Dynamo seem pissed about their loss, I think they come out and beat the Coyotes.
White Rock Utd vs. NFS Inter - Inter goes to 10-0-0.
BC United vs. NFS Knights - BC still doesn't seem to have it together so I don't see them winning this one. Stolo United vs. Guildford FC Marga - Even though I'm fairly certain this gets cancelled due to their shite field, if it goes Marga sucks too bad to win.
Langley Utd Young Guns vs. Peace Arch Nomads - Big win this weekend coupled with some players returning from injury should help push us past the tie from our first meeting.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
How do I edit the thread to add a poll? Something messed up when posting and it didn't let me.

Never mind, obviously figured it out.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
going with Nomads Young guns as well. We need this win to keep pace for 2nd. nothing better than beating the team in 2nd to keep pace. Always a good game between us and our old Langley squads. some underlying hatred makes for a good game. Dynamo and Coyotes a close 2nd. Coyotes and Dynamo on a bit of a losing streak. Both teams need the win so ill go with the tie ;)

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey FC Coyotes vs. Langley Utd Dynamo- Coyotes have already dropped too many points, don't see it happening this week.
White Rock Utd vs. NFS Inter- As always no comment, C4L you playing?
BC United vs. NFS Knights- Always hard to predict BC games as you never know who's there, so imma take the Knights
Stolo United
vs. Guildford FC Marga- On the other hand, always easy to predict these games despite the last meeting between these two.
Langley Utd Young Guns vs. Peace Arch Nomads- Sorry Nomads but the Young guns are just a much better team on there day.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
sounds like Inter may have a new keeper
"masry" ;)
Douglas keeper and played Crotia vmsl prem last year, just in case our spot at the top was in doubt.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey FC Coyotes vs. Langley Utd Dynamo- both teams have dropped a terrible amount of points, this will be a huge match up, also cant forget bragging rights, arty knows ;)
White Rock Utd vs. NFS Inter - inter on a roll and not stopping
BC United vs. NFS Knights - dont know which BC utd team will show up, will go with the knights regardless.
Stolo United vs. Guildford FC Marga - home field advantage ? marga being that bad doesn't help either.
Langley Utd Young Guns vs. Peace Arch Nomads - young guns pretty close to us in the tables, im hoping the nomads beat them but it might depend on the vegan striker they have, i think he's only played one game with them so far, but who knows.....

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sounds like Inter may have a new keeper
"masry" ;)
Douglas keeper and played Crotia vmsl prem last year, just in case our spot at the top was in doubt.

Mb10, just out of curiousity from a goalkeepers perspective. How does your current keeper who has played the whole season to this point with the lowest GA in the division feel about that?

I'm all for making a team better by transfering and signing better players to improve. Goalkeepers is a bit of a different story. Just curious....

Sent from my BlackBerry Torch using Tapatalk

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley Utd Young Guns vs. Peace Arch Nomads - young guns pretty close to us in the tables, im hoping the nomads beat them but it might depend on the vegan striker they have, i think he's only played one game with them so far, but who knows.....

He has only played one game, but he seems to have some chemistry with the guys. Should work out OK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mb10, just out of curiousity from a goalkeepers perspective. How does your current keeper who has played the whole season to this point with the lowest GA in the division feel about that?

I'm all for making a team better by transfering and signing better players to improve. Goalkeepers is a bit of a different story. Just curious....

Sent from my BlackBerry Torch using Tapatalk
You've played them Housearrest...they have 8 goals against this year and they've only had 10 shots at him! He is one of the worst keepers in our division. They have a fantastic team there is no doubt about that; however, there weakest link isn't hard to see. They just have a great team infront of him...

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't wanna pull a guy down but he isn't a good keeper, if you had seen two of the goals the young guns scored on him you'd understand. Plus if you've ever seen masry you'd also understand that it would be a huge push for provincials for us. Seb is a new guy as jay (last years keeper) semi retired and went to play for the pheonix before recieving a red and not going to the hearing i believe so they're in need of a keeper. So Seb could sign down and play for them, and if we need him he could be a call up or just play outfield when we play the margas of the league as he was a striker before coming to Inter, 9 years ago when he last played that is.

p.s is this maybe margas first win of the season with stolo maybe not able to field a team? :eek:

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
White Rock Utd vs. NFS Inter- As always no comment, C4L you playing?
Wish I could be at this one, but we have our own 1st place match for our divisions going... But as for your keeper situation, for a small fee of a 24 pack a week, I will move to Maple Ridge hahahah

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
So mb10 your not signing up with the prem in Jan like alot of the other players will do.
honestly i'm kinda torn, i wanna play for both but no that isn't possible. More than likely i will end up signing prem, i'd like a shot at winning the pak even with poco being as good as they are i think NFS have a pretty good side and anything can happen on any given day. As of right now i'm signing up but there's still 2 months left for things to change. As for other people, i can't see AJ signing up, not sure about mass, and graham will sign up 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0