Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

D.C.S Dart night

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's only bad news for Willis as he will not be able to spank you.
Maybe your team needs a little more rest BD? Judging from their results pre-Christmas, it really couldn't do them any more harm could it?

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shocking service as usual at the Buck tonight. I really don't know why we tipped her that much, she left us dry for an easy 20 minutes right off the bat. She's a whore and all but the only person getting anything tonight was the Captain because we got him home before the 11 pm deadline.

Aside from that, the most classic part of the evening was watching DI volley his dart into the wall. Single one, single one, bounce off, volley, GOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL.

Scud 4-1
Tilly 4-1
OD 2-2
DI 1-3
SW 0-4

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My suspicion was correct, I have a small hole on the top of my foot and a sock covered in blood. Some times I wonder about me. :rolleyes:

Shoc-king night of singles action for me. I only went 1-3 with a token win vs. Sidewinder. The BCDA will not look kindly on those numbers especially if they ever see sidewinder play. :D Doubles however, was a different story Captain and I went 2-0 in team 501 with ANOTHER shut-out Cricket victory. I believe we are 359 - 0 aggregate vs. Scud and OD.

Can we get a game?

BTW, Captain I don't want to hear if you got that gobble or not.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A few tid bits.

Membership in the BCDA provides automatic membership in the National Darts Federation of Canada (NDFC). Obtaining membership in the BCDA is a simple matter of contacting your local Zone Director, the Membership Director, or any other of the BCDA Directors.

As a full member you will have the privilege and opportunity to attend the Provincial Playdowns, and will carry a vote on any matters discussed at the Annual General Meeting.

You will also have the opportunity to obtain ranking points at any NDFC sanctioned tournament, anywhere in Canada.

The membership year is October 1, to September 30.
Ranking of Tournaments

The BCDA would like to put forward that any tournament may become a BCDA ranked tournament if they meet the following criteria….
The tournament organizers must apply to the BCDA tournament Director 2 months before the date of the tournament. Approval of the ranking of the shoot will be forthcoming within a week of receiving the information.
For now, the tournament should be an established tournament of long standing respect with the dart players of BC.
Entry fees and such will be left up to the organizers putting on the shoot. However, the organizers will submit a fee of $1 for every non member playing in the shoot.

A final note.
We would ask that any tournament organizers wishing to apply please do so as soon as possible. We would not like to see any tournament left out or doubled up on one another. We would like to improve darts for the players in BC and would like to give everyone a chance to play and achieve their best.
Each year, usually sometime in March, members of the BCDA gather to compete for a berth on the BC Provincial Team. Typicaly there will be separate meets for the Adult and the Youth Provincials. This team will then go on to compete against teams from the other Provinces at the Nationals for individual and team National Championships.

The team is formed from the top 8 competitors in each gender (8 men, 8 women), plus 2 alternates for each gender.

Unlike other provinces, British Columbia does not currently use a Zone qualification system. To dispel another common misconception, a competitor need not belong to any other league or organization. This means that the adult "Provincials" are open to anyone meeting the following requirements:

be at least 19 years of age,
have a current BCDA membership,
and have paid their entry fee.

Heck, you can enter even if you've never thrown a dart in your life!

Normaly, BCDA memberships are also available at the door and the entry fee can be paid then as well, although this is discouraged.

For the 2002-2003 season, the "Provincials" have been tentatively scheduled to take place in Victoria, on the first weekend in March (March 1-3, 2002). Further information will be provided as it becomes available.
Tourney info.

Just for some added information, the top 6 or 7 players from last years tourney threw no less than 7 180's during the tourney. I don't think we have 1 "sanctioned" between us.

I'm free? Anyone else?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It might be a little bit above the D.C.S. circuit. :rolleyes: If we put together our trebles from tonight, we might have a total of 6 180's. :confused:

As for the darts, I was happy with my performance. I only need D16 against Scud and he was at 245 but it took me longer to finish than my post-darts activity. :( BTW, no gobble but still a so-lid session.

Anyway, the doubles match was a blowout. The Sweeneys were fighting from the beginning and the DoubleIn/Tilly combination were working in perfect harmony, despite their Irish/Dutch backgrounds. I really want to go to Bunkers on Sunday and stuff those fcuking beatniks(sp?) from Tsawwassen. I am going to practice one more time this week so I expect my fellow D.C.S. members to do the same. We need to meet in the final, to at least establish ourselves on the D.C.C.(Darts Cannibas Circuit).

Perhaps next week, we will try the Landing to avoid the shoc-king service of the Buck, and of course, the $8.50 pints. It's too bad it wasn't a Monday Night Football evening, where the bottles of Bud are ONLY $4.75. Fcuking greedy bastards.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll be playing another round or ten of 'Around the World' :rolleyes: with he Slurrey boys tonight, I'll play for doubles and trebles instead. My winning streak there is almost getting as big as the Father-in-law circuit.

I'll be in for the Landing next week as well, I hear you don't have to write your score down in blood, that they actually provide chalk and flufters and not the kind of flufters OD hangs around with up at UBC either.

Home Brew

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
shocking

O and4 is not a great start to the new year.

The Landing sounds good for next week;the service could NOT be worse than last night.It's all the fault of El Nino for scaring away the one good server they had. Bastard.

Cheers, Sidewinder.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't feel bad........

O and4 is not a great start to the new year

Look on the bright side. If we had played each other twice, you would have been 0 and 8. So things could have been worse, afterall. :)

Home Brew

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
revised results

Actually I have revised my record to 0 and 1. Tilly beat me fair and square but the other 3 games have to be voided as the time clock had long run out. Alternatively I can comfort myself with the thought that with any reasonable finishing my record could have been 3 and 1.

Double In are we fully registered members of the national association yet? Perhaps I could add that to my business card.

Sidewinder.

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gentlemen, my practise regimen has started. The dart board is now up, and although the bounce-back ratio is high at this point (OD mail me a sharpener), I assure you you'll all be in trouble come my visit in April. Especially you DI.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not gonna mail you a sharpener. Use a knife. It won't matter anyway, you won't be able to play in our league because you won't be a member of the BCDA. All matches against you would be moot.

Willis, you were conspicuosly absent last night. It is DCS etiquette, and probably DCC etiquette, to post whether or not you will be in attendance. I don't think that a rib and wing combo for a fine is out of order. You too Parkhead.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I told you last night, One Dart, that Parkhead's Dad's computer was on the blink. As for Willis, well, he is Willis afterall......

Captain

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
If he had wanted to post, he would have found a way. That or at least made a phone call, I'm assuming he still has your number. That being said, I still don't think that a rib and wing combo is out of the question.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why don't you just quit worrying about your rib and wing combo and get prepared for a tough game of basketball tomorrow. You will be guarding Parkhead and I have an over/under that you might want a part of.......

Parkhead's dunks on One Dart Over 1.5 1.05 Under 1.5 9.00 :)

The Captain's Three Pointers Over 5.5 1.20 Under 5.5 1.90

Offensive fouls by One Dart's ass Over 10 1.20 Under 10 5.00

What color will the thong be tomorrow?

red 1.90 blue 1.90 pink 1.90 no thong 5.00

A 40 foot bounce pass occuring successfully yes 100/1 no 1/5

A 40 foot bounce pass occuring unsuccessfully yes 1/5 no 5/1

No look feeds by the Captain over 5 1.90 under 5 4.00

Amount of weight Captain loses after one run up the court....

1 kg 1.90 2 kg 1.50 3 kg 1.40 4 kg 1.20

Finally....

Air balls produced by Willis over 1.90 4 under 5.00

Willis will have the worst shoes on the floor yes 1.20 no 9.00

Captain

I'll move this to the appropriate thread......

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by knvb
Some times I wonder about me. :rolleyes:
It rings true so often now, it's almost embarrassing. I've gone and cleared the rubbish out of my inbox and with it went the names addresses of most of the D.C.S. The BCDA form is moot with out them so can you all please re-PM? Willis and Parkhead I'll still need yours as well.

Power, I assume you want me to use your mom and dads address like OD and Scud are?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0