Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

D.C.S Dart night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So, it looks like the Buck. Sidewinder said he would be in at training tonight. That would be the same training session which Regs missed............ I will be at the Buck around 8:31 if I get a gobble or 8:29, if I don't.

Captain

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Willis, I'll let you know I was the recipient of 3 dart boards for Christmas, one of which is an actual dartboard (the other two being rubber tipped and suction fired, which I have wanted since I was about 7). You'll have four months to practise, but it won't do you any good.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What 7 year old wouldn't?

It must be a relief to get anything rubber tipped and suction fired being all on your lonesome like you are. Remember, practice makes perfect.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You'd be the expert on all things sucking. So I'll take your word on it. Sick bastard.

To be mildly on topic: Willis will get lumped for 4 more months until you arrive. Then he'll get lumped once more.

I've changed my mind, I'll see everyone at the buck at 8:14.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
To be mildly on topic:

It's about fcuking time. I'm already tired of hearing about your rubber suits, rubber rooms, and your wife's breast pumps.

Let's stick to the D.C.S. please. When are we becoming a 'real' circuit? I really need to know. Unless you're talking about two minute gobbles, the rest of your comments should be strictly darts related.

If Tilly loses tomorrow, which he probably will(no one has EVER gone undefeated two weeks in a row because of the fierce competition :rolleyes: ), this would be John Part/Phil "The Power" Taylor material. The long time number one ranked player dropping a match would be worthy to report. :wa: :wa: :wa:

Come on fellas. Can someone give me a game tomorrow? ;) :p :eek:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We become "official" when I get a few more addresses. I'm still waiting on Willis, Parkputz and Sidewinders. Rankings from that point on will be key. I think. I read somewhere we have to represent our "league" once a year at a tourney or a meeting. Road trip. :)

I'll also need to know what the fcuk D.C.S. stands for. :rolleyes:

I'll beat you tomorrow 2 out of 3 times. If I don't I'll give you back half of the 12 beer you owe me. (That's 6 beer for those of you keeping score at home :rolleyes: )

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Darts Championship Series. How many times do we need to go over this? Think of the BCS (Bowl Championship Series) but replace Bowl with Darts. Got it? Parkhead are you coming? If so, bring my case since it sounds like Captain is the case for DI. At this point I'm not going to even bother explaining what I like, I just want the beer that I won A MONTH ago.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm guessing that Jack didn't sleep all night so you were likely on TTP at some point last night. I know you don't get to work at 10:19 so you were likely on sometime this morning. That means you were on the site twice and had over 8 hours to respond and all you could come up with is Drunk Cnuts Sport? Come on that's weak. How about Doing Chicks Sideways? It took no time to come up with that. I know you can do better DI, I know it.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unlike you, I have other responsibilities than replying to um, you. Currently, I hold the resumes and the working lives of just under 104 people, (yes, that's 103 if you're overly observant twat,) in my hands, I have to figure out by the few pages they give me why they are out of work bums and weather they are worth the paper their sad lives are printed on. Are you scared yet? You should be. If teaching doesn't work out for you a sturdy warehouse position could be in your future. ;)

Now, before Captain gets on my tits about being off topic and how all of this is really quite moot you come up with as clever of a name as you possibly can and then I'll ignore it completely and use what ever the fcuk I want. Sound good? Thought so.

BTW, It's JackSON and if that Milk man Jack ever shows his face around my place again I'm going to kick his arse for giving my wife a special delivery. ;)

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Right, your time is obviously too precious that you can't pry yourself away from your resumes. I won't go into the spelling or grammar of your post (further proof that I will be an outstanding teacher, you and the missus should only hope that little JACKson has the privilege of being in one of my classes).

And who said anything about me needing a resume, I'm sure you'd hook me up.;)

Home Brew

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
raking

What is a raking?[except for what I do to my lawn].

Sidewinder is still not fully recovered from his ailment and is only a possible tonight.[especially if its at the fcuking Landing]

s/w.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What ailment?

Sidewinder we really don't need your whining. Just show up, get lumped, drink your $8 Kilkenny's and go home. Simple as that. Especially since we're going to the Buck. There's really no excuse.

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
summer job

I have to figure out by the few pages they give me why they are out of work bums and weather they are worth the paper their sad lives are printed on.

KNVB, maybe you can hook me up with a job for the summer. I look pretty good on paper, and I know how to spell whether.

Plus it would give you someone to drink beer and throw darts with.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sidewinder, a raking is a miss spelled ranking and something you'll never have to worry about.

Scud, anytime weather permitting of course. ;)

Are we in for a cash tourney tonight? If so I'll pick up Whirlwind. He still doesn't have a bus pass, but if there is a chance I'll win money off him it's worth the trip.

Home Brew

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
confused

where the hell are we tonight? the site says the Landing and s.y.c. says the Buck!

Sidewinder is upgraded to probable but does not want to drive all around the Lower mainland trying to smell you guys out.

s/w

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0