Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

D.C.S Dart night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did he prescribe meditional marijuana for your pills? I believe our code of ethics does cover banned substances. Perhaps dr. Michaela will check you out tonight.

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you talking about your ex-bird or the EXecutioner? Please be clear when you're attempting to TTP. Cheers.

Hey, knob-head....if you'd have been present at any time in the last 6 weeks you would surely know of whom I am talking!

See you tonight!

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Straight from the mouth of Double In

Gentlemen... and Whirlwind I have a co-ed game tonight and will be at the Landing by 10:03. Fines on the books are as follows.

Brave "Dog abuser" Dart. - Nachos
Brave "Dog abuser" Dart. - Rib and Wing
Whirlwind - Nachos
Walks - Nachos
One Dart - Nachos

Amendment that will be added to the rule of Ethics - *When two or more individuals have the same fine or any one member has double fines a plate of Nachos may be substituted for a pitcher of beer or any other suitable appetizer, as chosen by non penalized members. to wit there for in etc. etc. etc.

Please try and save at least one plate until I arrive. :rolleyes:

PS. Power I've read your post and will give you a special lumping when I get there.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How the fcuk is the Dutch Donkey able to post on the 'other' site and unable to post here? What gives?

As mentioned, I will be there at 8:46 as I got my shag last night. There is not fcuking hope in hell of back to back nights. Less likely than an NFL team winning back to back titles nowadays.....

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unfortunately Dr. Micaela will be enjoying the pre-parties of the Merritt Mountain Music Festival.

Scud also suggested applying for a medicinal marijuana permit, although I suspect it had more to do with him looking for a free stash than concern for my well being.

As for Double Dutch, what's with the hiding? I'm off to put my John Part inspired practise regimin into action.

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ah the Merritt Mountain Festival!

I remember a year ago some yobbo telling me in the Landing's men's room that Maxims or some other magazine had stated it was the 2'nd most likely place in North America to get screwed.

Whirlwind

Aug 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well

Hey sidwinder even if that were true you would not have a hope in hell Mate:wa: Just as every week at the Landing and in that i am talking about the arrows.Prepar for your Thrashing old Man:wa: Whirlwind

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wonder if she'll wear the Bertuzzi shirt ??

I remember a year ago some yobbo telling me in the Landing's men's room that Maxims or some other magazine had stated it was the 2'nd most likely place in North America to get screwed.

Let's be honest here ....... does Micaela really have to go to Merrit to take a length ?? Fcuk, I'd be happy to shag her in the loo at the Landing !!!!

walkstheromantic :D

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Check out the news highlights on Yahoo.

Now we know the real reason why One Dart skipped the D.C.S.last week. It was to prolong his life![or at least to avoid prostate cancer]

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Very funny old man. Very funny. I'm going to really enjoy beating you by 200+ points tonight. Maybe I'll beat you twice just for fun.

Very romantic indeed Walks. Amy has a surprise for you too this week.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Entertaining night if nothing else tonight. As usual, the darts were shoc-king and there were a couple of nice sets of Bristols. The POM and Whirlwind will be checking into the DCS's substance abuse program, which also involves a lot of anger management. There was almost a fight tonight and it wasn't between the Tibble Twins (Arthur fans will understand this). Bravedart and Whirlwind almost came to blows when Whirlwind bumped Bravedart on the ochre. It was bad enough that the 'B' circuit decided to play each other in cricket. The lights in the bar were out when we finished. Power did well knocking back 7 pints and the NA-CHOS were fcuking shite. There was NO fcuking cheese and the cnuts in the DCS circuit chose to dump green cnuting onions over the plate, which cut the Captain's consumption out completely. Fcukers

As for the darts, I was rubbish. After an 80 finish(S16,D16,D16) to beat the POM, I beat Scud with the coveted S1,D1 finish, and then didn't even get a chance to finish against One Dart. Then the battle with Double In. Tilly was up by close to 250 points and then managed to lose the game thanks to more dreadful finishing. The downfall was when I went 125, 80, 125, I followed these up with a fcuking THREE. Game, set, and match. This is why we are so bad because we are members of the DCS. It's all about angles and no one ever hitting a ONE HUNDRED AND EEIIIIGGGGHHHHTTTYYYYYY.........

Tilly

Whirlwind

Aug 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well Fcucking Well

What a shocking night.Well all i know is i could not get out of fcucking bed this morning after carrying the fcucking Prince of Whalley Ring on my back all night.Shocking mate fcucking shocking.As for the spastic twins Dumb and Dumberet if i get a fcucking fine for giving Bravedart a love tap (soft bastard)He should have one for making is fcucking Donkey noises like the ass he is.And as my play well i guess my 1-3 record speakes for itself.Even though i was on fcucking fire at cricket nearly beating the fcucking bobsy twins myself. But bitter i am not lads bitter i am not. After all it is all in good fun? Bravedart whats with the fcucking Vegas style darts? Who do you think you are Eric fcucking Bristow... As for the cougar well. As Double inn would say on fcucking fire wow. :wa: :wa:

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whirlwind;
It's all about the d.1 finish!Ha Ha.

Great partnership with Bravedart and his new space age technology darts. It was rather prolonged wasn't it. But nice to beat those 2 cnuts from Manchester.

Nobody has mentioned the cougar in the leopard skin outfit. The one with more silicon than is left in silicon valley.

Walks;

you are late posting. Are you going through your daily prostate cancer avoidance workout?

Whirlwind

Aug 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well

Prince were the bloody hell are you Mate?Has the mrs had your bollucks or what..Do not worry my Mancunian brother we can still be partners? I will just have to visit the Kiro every week :D And as for you sidwinder as the old saying goes. The suns gotta shine on an old fart somedays.:wa: Come on lads lets get some bloody posting going on...:wa:

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yet another Wednesday at the Landing ......

The more you flush the ducts out, the less there is to hang around

Done ........ my apologies for the late posting but I had er, things to take care of.

Well well welly well ...........

I must admit that was the most entertaining night at the D.C.S. in quite a while. The fluff at the Landing was absolutely non-existent except for the winner of the leopard print silicone invitational - Over 35's division. Nice set luv .........

As far as the arrows go, I must first apologize to Whirlwind for my abysmal performance in cricket (yet again :confused: ). Honestly don't know what it is about that fcuking game, I crumble at the thought of hitting anything higher than a cnuting 10 in that game.

The official records from last night then:

Singles:

Double In : 4-0
One Dart : 3-1
The Prince of Manchester : 3-1 :D
Tilly : 2-2
The Power : 2-2
Sidewinder : 2-3
Bravedart : 1-3
Whirlwind : 1-3
Scud : 0-3

Cricket:

Tilly / Double In 1-0 vs. One Dart / The Power 0-1
Sidewinder / Bravedart 1-0 vs. Whirlwind / The Prince 0-1

As far as fines go, The Prince paid for 1 plate of nachos and set a DCS record by levying a fine against The Landing because of their non existent supply of chalk. This warranted 1 pitcher of Molson Canadian to all members of the DCS. Luckily, The Power took it upon himself (with much help from OD :D ) to leave the establishment and purchase the chalk. The members of the DCS thank you Power for your team-playing attitude. More to come later I'm sure ........

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's a pretty sorry state of affairs when there are 4 members waiting their turn to play that it has to be the poor fellow in a wakling cast and with a cane has to go out for the chalk. Sidewinder and 3 others are exempt from this critism as they were on the ochre.

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BD's new arrows had a great first showing giving OD his first loss of the night. After that first game, however, I forgot how to throw, going 0-3.

Then came the cricket.............................................and 45 minutes later we finished.

I paid off my only fine of a plate of NA-CHOS.

I drew a fine of at least a plate of NA-CHOS when WW being shoked at his and the POM's level of play when compared to sidewinders took to charging and physically harming an opponent. As week as WW is with his unbuttoned 60's chest hair showing ("I wear it to work like this!) his attack did leave me somewhat worse for wear with me missing my next 3 arrows. But being of such strong character I did not let it phase me for long and was determined to put WW and his nemesis MOP in their place.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRREEEEEE!:D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I couldn't go for the chalk because I was busy with my Spicy Spitz and Dasani water. Now the other two should be fined for their lack of etiquette. Either way, the Power was just looking for an excuse to 'walk' past the coug with big Bristols....

Double In, what are your thoughts? :D Walks, could you pass this question on the man who has been banned from TTP and reply when you get a chance. Cheers. :)

Captain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0