Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

D.C.S Dart night

Status
Not open for further replies.

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain, two points. If the nachos are less than satisfactory, there is more than enough in fines to go around to find something that is. As for talkdarts.com, let's try to not have an uglyfootballers.com type fiasco shall we. :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Executioner is signed up. I'll see if can banned from that site like I did with the Bizarro TTP site. I wonder if I can get back into Uglyfootballers again. I sure angered a few people. :)

Executioner

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't help but notice that The Executioner is back. Will he be coming out on Wednesday or will his prodigy Tilly be at the Sundowner?

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
As scud posed in the other forum, are we in Ladner or North Delta on Wednesday? Assuming my body has sorted itself out by then.

I can't help notice that One Dart hasn't confirmed. Are you still thinking up another lie to deceive the rest of the truthful and just DCS?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I honestly don't care where we meet. I was thinking of other DCS members Double In, Whirlwind, and Bravedart when I was promoting the Sundowner. That's the kind of champion I am. :)

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tilly; 2 of those 3 will be no shows so why do you give a stewed fcuk about them?

Sidewinder is in but theLanding does have a certain comfort zone.

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's go for the Landing. Scud will be making his farewell appearance and we know there is at least a 50/50 chance of decent nachos and thong sightings.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Executioner will be at the Landing around 8:46, swollen eye and all. I must have received a bite in the middle of the night and my fcuking eye looks like it has been punched by Guinness. Hopefully, it won't have any impact on my normally precise play. :rolleyes:

Executioner

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
OD will be in attendance tonight. Likely getting there around 8:30 so that I can practice. According to the other darts site, some of us practice a little so I figured that I would. Can't do it at home right now because Scud's shite is blocking the oche, floor and partially the board. Weak stuff really. Can't wait for the surprise.

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I must have received a bite in the middle of the night and my fcuking eye looks like it has been punched by Guinness.

Something you're not telling us Captain? I sure hope the wife doesn't find out!

As for Wednesday night I am in for good. I will be unveiling my new giant killers, a set of Quasars that are sure to knock anyone off of the top (even the captain from guiness :eek: ).

Neither rain nor sleet nor hail of insults from the ex will keep me away this morrows night!

See y'all at 8:30pm at the landing.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Neither rain nor sleet nor hail of insults from the ex will keep me away this morrows night!

Are you talking about your ex-bird or the EXecutioner? Please be clear when you're attempting to TTP. Cheers.

Executioner

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
One Dart;

Did you tell the Landing to ensure they have an adequate supply of cheese for our free nachos when you were practicing last night?

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I must say its nice for a change without the Dutch dunce around. Brings a sense of balance to the thread. Turnout looks to be good tonight. Thus far:

The Power
One Dart
Scud
Tilly or the Executioner, take your pick
Bravedart
Sidewinder
Prince of Manchester
Double In

Someone else will have to identify the various fines currently on the books to make sure there isn't any copping out tonight. In happier news, the pills the doctor gave me have allowed me to breathe again so The Power will be in attendance around 8:30.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0